COVID Boosters every 9 months announced

Covid related topics that are connected to travel or the aviation industry.
Bingo Fuel
Rank 5
Rank 5

Re: COVID Boosters every 9 months announced

Post by Bingo Fuel »

You're free to not take it. Nobody is forcing you.
---------- ADS -----------

"Never wrestle with pigs. You both get dirty and the pig likes it." - George Bernard Shaw
WellThatAgedWell
Rank 6
Rank 6

Post by WellThatAgedWell »

15F05A05-C10B-41E7-A5B5-1D0CE06B94F8.jpeg
15F05A05-C10B-41E7-A5B5-1D0CE06B94F8.jpeg (551.21 KiB) Viewed 1645 times

Two years of posts that aged like a fine cheddar.
BE02 Driver
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by BE02 Driver »

Bingo Fuel wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 4:09 am You're free to not take it. Nobody is forcing you.
It's retarded people like this guy why I left Canada. People that see no difference between strapping people down and forcing injections vs. stripping folks entire life away piece by piece.

Enjoy the fascist s*** hole you, and people like you are creating in record time.

WellThatAgedWell
Rank 6
Rank 6

BE02 Driver wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 5:31 am
Bingo Fuel wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 4:09 am You're free to not take it. Nobody is forcing you.
It's retarded people like this guy why I left Canada. People that see no difference between strapping people down and forcing injections vs. stripping folks entire life away piece by piece.

Enjoy the fascist s*** hole you, and people like you are creating in record time.
These liberal trolls love Russian and Chinese dictators… then it hits them in the face.
0824FBEB-B562-4B8B-8C38-B2332938BFB6.jpeg
0824FBEB-B562-4B8B-8C38-B2332938BFB6.jpeg (1.08 MiB) Viewed 1621 times
Isn’t this the woman that hates her country. She calls America facist, racist, homophobic… now she wants help. :lol: She hates freedoms yet now that she is in the land of fascism she wants out and is begging to come home. Why does she want to come back if she hates freedom?

Leave her there as an example to all the woke idiots.

Bingo Fuel
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Bingo Fuel »

WellThatAgedWell wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 5:50 am
BE02 Driver wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 5:31 am

These liberal trolls love Russian and Chinese dictators… then it hits them in the face.

0824FBEB-B562-4B8B-8C38-B2332938BFB6.jpeg

Isn’t this the woman that hates her country. She calls America facist, racist, homophobic… now she wants help. :lol: She hates freedoms yet now that she is in the land of fascism she wants out and is begging to come home. Why does she want to come back if she hates freedom?

Leave her there as an example to all the woke idiots.
Ah yes. The famously woke liberal countries of Russia and China.

Sure buddy.

"Never wrestle with pigs. You both get dirty and the pig likes it." - George Bernard Shaw
WellThatAgedWell
Rank 6
Rank 6

Bingo fuel and cpncrunch love Russian and Chinese style government. They don’t have Canadian values, don’t let them fool you. If they were the advisor of our great leader JT they would tell him we need mandatory jabs for all, especially our children because they are the biggest germ spreaders. :lol:

Remember JT said he admires china's dictatorship… that was probably the statement he made that sold bingo fuel on being a liberal.

Bingo Fuel
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Bingo Fuel »

Just shows me you've got nothing but straw man arguments. Your pathetic insults are just sad. Keep living in your right wing bubble, where you clearly don't talk to any actial Leftists. You may have more in common with them than you think.

And no, I didn't vote for Trudeau.

What does any of this have to do with fourth doses? Nothing. Nobody is forcing you to take them. No one is restricting your freedom for not having a booster.

Stop spreading fear. Go out and enjoy your life. You might be a happier person for it.

That's what you wanted, right?

Inverted2
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by Inverted2 »

Bingo Fuel wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:37 am Just shows me you've got nothing but straw man arguments. Your pathetic insults are just sad. Keep living in your right wing bubble, where you clearly don't talk to any actial Leftists. You may have more in common with them than you think.

What does any of this have to do with fourth doses? Nothing. Nobody is forcing you to take them. No one is restricting your freedom for not having a booster.

Stop spreading fear. Go out and enjoy your life. You might be a happier person for it.

I have nothing against anyone taking booster shots. I just want it to be a personal choice. And no, last year was not a personal choice. Losing your job and personal freedoms made it a forced vaccine. If you like that kind of dictatorship, go to China, North Korea, etc.

Let’s Go Brandon
BE02 Driver
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by BE02 Driver »

Bingo Fuel wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:37 am Just shows me you've got nothing but straw man arguments. Your pathetic insults are just sad. Keep living in your right wing bubble, where you clearly don't talk to any actial Leftists. You may have more in common with them than you think.

If you think people's freedoms aren't being restricted still, then you are either willfully blind, or don't care. Because there are still a lot of people that are not permitted to return to work and are unemployed as the results of both the gov and/or employer imposed original vaccine mandate, and now an employer imposed and soon to be gov imposed booster mandate. If you think they won't continue to use this as a punitive measure to ostracize their detractors and consolidate political power, well then you're just ignorant.

WellThatAgedWell
Rank 6
Rank 6

Liberals are a disgrace, and Singh is going along with it.

They announced they will be working from home for another year into 2023.

https://torontosun.com/news/national/go ... nt-for-mps

What does this show about leadership through a pandemic? Meanwhile those who are low income, work in grocery stores etc. all the essential jobs. They were slinging it even prior to vaccines.

https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2022/0 ... mains.html

Is anyone here military? Tell me, is this how leadership works? Do the higher ranks hide like pansies and tell the lower ranks to hold the front line? What a disgusting bunch of politicians. Get the @#$! back to work you shit heads, just like everyone else you say you represent have been doing for the past two years.

Trudeau is like “thank you to everyone on the front lines willing to sacrifice themselves this pandemic, we are all to lazy and afraid to come to work…. Suckaaaaassss”

Index
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Index »

CpnCrunch wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 8:13 pm Here is a preprint of a multi-center study in the US showing efficacy of mRNA vaccines with booster against hospitalization from Omicron is about 80% vs 46% for just one dose:

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101 ... 22276228v1
Lol

First of all, not peer reviewed

Second, just go look and see who funded that study, that should tell you everything you need to know about how much you can "trust the science"

I don't understand you people who are so hell bent on this vaccine... Literally no one gives a shit about covid anymore, it barely makes the "news" and everyone is, finally, living their lives again. Fortunately, most have realized they're done with this crap, and if they get covid, so be it. I posted because I find people like you absolutely comedic at this point.

Inverted, altiplano, thatagedwell, stop feeding these trolls, let them take 76 booster shots, you'll never get through to them...

CpnCrunch
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by CpnCrunch »

Index wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:26 pm
CpnCrunch wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 8:13 pm Here is a preprint of a multi-center study in the US showing efficacy of mRNA vaccines with booster against hospitalization from Omicron is about 80% vs 46% for just one dose:

Lol

Second, just go look and see who funded that study, that should tell you everything you need to know about how much you can "trust the science"

I don't understand you people who are so hell bent on this vaccine... Literally no one gives a shit about covid anymore, it barely makes the "news" and everyone is, finally, living their lives again. Fortunately, most have realized they're done with this crap, and if they get covid, so be it. I posted because I find people like you absolutely comedic at this point.

Inverted, altiplano, thatagedwell, stop feeding these trolls, let them take 76 booster shots, you'll never get through to them...
Well you can look at the earlier peer reviewed studies. This is just the most recent data, and it matches ontarios figures. Does nobody believe science? What causes your plane to fly? Your hot air?

Bingo Fuel
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Bingo Fuel »

Index wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:26 pm Inverted, altiplano, thatagedwell, stop feeding these trolls, let them take 76 booster shots, you'll never get through to them...
I couldn't agree more.

Index
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Index »

CpnCrunch wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 3:35 pm
Index wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:26 pm

Lol

Well you can look at the earlier peer reviewed studies. This is just the most recent data, and it matches ontarios figures. Does nobody believe science? What causes your plane to fly? Your hot air?
I hope you understand that science isn't exactly 100% full proof and correct all the time, because as much as I hate to say it, science actually does change (and this statement has no reference or bearing on the science of covid changing every 5 minutes)

Anyway, i'm done with trolls like you, here's a reading, direct from scientific american that even claims science isn't full proof

https://www.scientificamerican.com/arti ... ure-wrong/

CpnCrunch
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by CpnCrunch »

Index wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 5:19 pm I hope you understand that science isn't exactly 100% full proof and correct all the time, because as much as I hate to say it, science actually does change (and this statement has no reference or bearing on the science of covid changing every 5 minutes)

Anyway, i'm done with trolls like you, here's a reading, direct from scientific american that even claims science isn't full proof

Well I'm still waiting for any of you guys to post anything that refutes the evidence I posted. You can bitch and complain all you like that "science changes", but if you want to do that you need to have some evidence to the contrary. Is the science of flight not settled? Why do we trust very complex planes?

Of course science changes. At any point in time there is a certain weight of evidence, and the greater that weight then the greater the confidence we can have in any particular aspect of science. At this point in time there is overwhelming evidence that covid vaccines significantly protect against hospitalisation and death from omicron, particularly for over 60s. But for some reason avcanada experts think this is some great conspiracy theory by the vaccine companies in league with Bill Gates, Justin Trudeau and Satan. I'm 50/50 as to whether you're all just expert trolls, or you do in fact believe this anti-science BS.

Inverted2
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by Inverted2 »

CpnCrunch wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 6:05 pm
Index wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 5:19 pm I hope you understand that science isn't exactly 100% full proof and correct all the time, because as much as I hate to say it, science actually does change (and this statement has no reference or bearing on the science of covid changing every 5 minutes)

Well I'm still waiting for any of you guys to post anything that refutes the evidence I posted. You can bitch and complain all you like that "science changes", but if you want to do that you need to have some evidence to the contrary. Is the science of flight not settled? Why do we trust very complex planes?

Of course science changes. At any point in time there is a certain weight of evidence, and the greater that weight then the greater the confidence we can have in any particular aspect of science. At this point in time there is overwhelming evidence that covid vaccines significantly protect against hospitalisation and death from omicron, particularly for over 60s. But for some reason avcanada experts think this is some great conspiracy theory by the vaccine companies in league with Bill Gates, Justin Trudeau and Satan. I'm 50/50 as to whether you're all just expert trolls, or you do in fact believe this anti-science BS.
I think Bill Gates and Satan are the same person. Trudeau is way too stupid to be Satan. He's just a puppet for the WEF/Globalist scum.

Let’s Go Brandon
CpnCrunch
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by CpnCrunch »

Inverted2 wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 6:22 pm
He's just a puppet for the WEF/Globalist scum.
Ah, a brexiter, trumper or similar protectionist. See how well those ideas are turning out.

GhostRider6
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by GhostRider6 »

WellThatAgedWell wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 6:55 am Bingo fuel and cpncrunch love Russian and Chinese style government. They don’t have Canadian values, don’t let them fool you. If they were the advisor of our great leader JT they would tell him we need mandatory jabs for all, especially our children because they are the biggest germ spreaders. :lol:

Remember JT said he admires china's dictatorship… that was probably the statement he made that sold bingo fuel on being a liberal.
No, those posters follow science, understand science and have brain cells.

I welcome these mandates personally. It’ll keep people safe/ save others and keep the economy moving while preventing the hospitals from being overrun.

Things that anti vaxers don’t care about

Bingo Fuel
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Bingo Fuel »

GhostRider6 wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:06 pm I welcome these mandates personally.
There is no fourth dose mandate. People are free to choose to get them, or not.

WellThatAgedWell
Rank 6
Rank 6

https://toronto.ctvnews.ca/toronto-must ... -1.5974065

Follow the science. Now if you refuse to shave you will be fired. N95 science says you need a clean shave.

What should come first religion or public health. I guess public health is always first. Every man who refuses to shave should lose their job! It’s for our health!

Return to “Covid”