It's starting, over 100 WJ employees sue

Covid related topics that are connected to travel or the aviation industry.
Inverted2
Rank 11
Rank 11

Re: It's starting, over 100 WJ employees sue

Post by Inverted2 »

WellThatAgedWell wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:05 am
goingmissed wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:00 am
Inverted2 wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 7:51 am
I think you’re the one who should have TC review your medical. That Kovid Koolaid has really messed you up bud! :rolleyes: Covid is done, time to move on.

On the bright side, there will soon be lots of far worse things soon (food/energy shortages, war, economic collapse) so it will hopefully take your mind off the super deadly Covid. :lol:
I just got COVID two weeks ago, as well as four family members.

COVID is not over, nor will it ever be. However, I understand that what you might be trying to say is that the pandemic as we knew it is over. The hospitals are no longer crushed by COVID patients and the restrictions are no longer required.

With that said, those who were terminated as a result of their non-compliance are already terminated and are not entitled to recall.

What I don't get is why anyone would assume that doctors are lying to them and risk their careers to listen to uneducated people who use fallacies to support their arguments.
How did you get covid? Don't you wear a mask? Aren't you vaccinated? Didn't you get boosted?
I always double mask and wear a face shield and goggles. Even when I drive in my car alone. You must follow the sCiEnCe!
---------- ADS -----------

Let’s Go Brandon
GhostRider6
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by GhostRider6 »

goingmissed wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:07 am
GhostRider6 wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:02 am Ah yes, more batshit misinformation, disinformation and falsehoods from the anti-science crowd.

Nope! There’s more variants coming this fall. Thankfully, we have a government that’s tough on anti vaxers and that will continue to be tough on them. .

Enjoy unemployment this fall. ( if you don’t step up to the plate and do the right thing)
It's okay to disagree with people ignoring experts and putting faith in uneducated idiots blasting misinformation, but I must protest your idea that our government is tough on anti-vaxxers.

People who are against the vaccine are allowed to choose not to get vaccinated. They can continue to work their jobs (if they weren't terminated during the pandemic), and they can go out and risk getting COVID and becoming hospitalized.

Our current federal government is not there to make life safer for us, but instead shove a wedge between Canadians to further their political careers.

Yeah, that’s a good point. I wish that the government would have been more strict and extended the Vax mandates to all Canadian employment. Period.

With that said, I don’t think anti-Vax pilots / aviation employees will working for too long with the mandates coming back in the fall.

WellThatAgedWell
Rank 6
Rank 6

Post by WellThatAgedWell »

Inverted2 wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:09 am I always double mask and wear a face shield and goggles. Even when I drive in my car alone. You must follow the sCiEnCe!
Yes, but I did catch you once eating for longer than 15 minutes on the plane. Obviously that's when you caught it... On the 16th minute that little fucker went up your nose. Only if you followed the rules grandma would still be here.

Two years of posts that aged like a fine cheddar.
Old fella
Rank 10
Rank 10
Location: I'm retired. I don't want to'I don't have to and you can't make me.

Re: WestJet employees sue WestJet over Mandates

Post by Old fella »

GhostRider6 wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 7:47 am
BE02 Driver wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 6:47 am Finally!!!!

https://www.rebelnews.com/more_than_100 ... e_mandates

Finally! the’ve opened their mouths, outed themselves/ made asses out of themselves on a news outlet that’s full of white supremacy, racism, disinformation, misogyny and falsehoods.

Fire them all and strip them of their medicals for mental incompetence.

As for rebel … they should be banned

The amount of lives that likely have been lost due to vaccine disinformation is probably massive from those who refuse to do the right thing, stop the spread and get vaxed.
Rebel is a “ news outlet”, you’re to generous to them, having said that rest of your points are spot on in my view. So let me get this straight, this WJ Training pilot is unvaccinated and by his own admission doesn’t really care for the safe and well being of his coworkers, not to mention the travelling public on his airline. His employer WJ certainly cares because they know the same travelling public cares as well. I would suggest WJ has a “ reasonable defence “ of its action that would hold up in a court of law.

Inverted2
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by Inverted2 »

WellThatAgedWell wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:12 am
Inverted2 wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:09 am I always double mask and wear a face shield and goggles. Even when I drive in my car alone. You must follow the sCiEnCe!
Yes, but I did catch you once eating for longer than 15 minutes on the plane. Obviously that's when you caught it... On the 16th minute that little fucker went up your nose. Only if you followed the rules grandma would still be here.
I can make 2 little packages of Air Canada pretzels last 30 minutes on a deadhead. Kind of like what we did as teenagers at the strippers to make those $8 beers last. :lol:

We did have a flight attendant remark how slow some people eat on the plane now. One lady took almost an hour to eat a small yogurt. Definite grandma killer, she was.

Let’s Go Brandon
DonTomas
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by DonTomas »

Mass Formation Psychosis. It’s evident by reading some posts here.

“It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Mark Twain
lownslow
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by lownslow »

North Shore wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 7:34 am Sueing is one thing - hold off the champagne until they win...
The lawyers meanwhile will probably be enjoying mid-suit champagne and lots of it!

GhostRider6
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by GhostRider6 »

DonTomas wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 11:32 am Mass Formation Psychosis. It’s evident by reading some posts here.

Whatever that is …

I’d agree. Exercising your own bodily autonomy by opting to not participate in society then playing the victim sounds like psychosis to me!

DonTomas
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by DonTomas »

GhostRider6 wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 12:04 pm
DonTomas wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 11:32 am Mass Formation Psychosis. It’s evident by reading some posts here.

Whatever that is …

I’d agree. Exercising your own bodily autonomy by opting to not participate in society then playing the victim sounds like psychosis to me!
Actually, it’s the opposite LOL. Research my friend, it’s all out there. Ever wonder why Pfizer wanted to hide the information for 75 years? One tip: Fact Checkers, mainstream media and Wikipedia ain’t gonna tell you the truth so keep searching.

Look for any scientist/doctor that the media bashes for having a different opinion from the narrative and smear them all over the Internet . There are many Canadian scientists too, including a virologist from the University of Guelph. Look at the medical professionals that are under a gag order, right from their colleges, afraid to say anything that might cause their license to be taken away. Look at
Frontline Doctors, those are the guys you wanna focus on.

PS: Do you know what’s in those so called vaccines? 100% of all the ingredients ? Do you know the short and long term safety data? Are there any studies that included aircrew as they operate in a different environment?

I can go on all day, but it’s not my job to educate you. Do your own research, or better yet, don’t and live in the fantasy that the government cares about your health by closing gyms and promoting mental stress.

Cheers

Mark Twain
GhostRider6
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by GhostRider6 »

DonTomas wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 12:24 pm

Whatever that is …

Actually, it’s the opposite LOL. Research my friend, it’s all out there. Ever wonder why Pfizer wanted to hide the information for 75 years? One tip: Fact Checkers, mainstream media and Wikipedia ain’t gonna tell you the truth so keep searching.

Look for any scientist/doctor that the media bashes for having a different opinion from the narrative and smear them all over the Internet . There are many Canadian scientists too, including a virologist from the University of Guelph. Look at the medical professionals that are under a gag order, right from their colleges, afraid to say anything that might cause their license to be taken away. Look at

PS: Do you know what’s in those so called vaccines? 100% of all the ingredients ? Do you know the short and long term safety data? Are there any studies that included aircrew as they operate in a different environment?

I can go on all day, but it’s not my job to educate you. Do your own research, or better yet, don’t and live in the fantasy that the government cares about your health by closing gyms and promoting mental stress.

Cheers

So, you are one of those people who believes in the WEF/ agenda 2030 eh? ( aka you believe in disinformation and falsehoods)

Conspiracy theorists ( aka Schizophrenics ) believe there’s all this nefarious stuff taking place hidden in plain sight.

The scientists who are “bashed” are usually discredited for posting disinformation/ misinformation / falsehoods. Moreover, many have been publicly discredited as incompetent. So, you listen to those who are incompetent ?

Gyms were closed to keep people safe in a global pandemic. And yes, a pandemic is going to be stressful .. it’s not rocket science.

It’s all such crazy making.

DonTomas
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by DonTomas »

GhostRider6 wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 1:15 pm

Whatever that is …

Cheers

So, you are one of those people who believes in the WEF/ agenda 2030 eh? ( aka you believe in disinformation and falsehoods)

Conspiracy theorists ( aka Schizophrenics ) believe there’s all this nefarious stuff taking place hidden in plain sight.

The scientists who are “bashed” are usually discredited for posting disinformation/ misinformation / falsehoods. Moreover, many have been publicly discredited as incompetent. So, you listen to those who are incompetent ?

Gyms were closed to keep people safe in a global pandemic. And yes, a pandemic is going to be stressful .. it’s not rocket science.

It’s all such crazy making.
What a troll! Go line up for your 5th dose, I’ll donate mine to you so you feel more protected.

PS: Agenda 2030 and the Great Reset are real! In fact if you go online the book written by no other than Klaus Shwab is available for free in PDF. That would require research that clearly you failed to do.

Mark Twain
Inverted2
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by Inverted2 »

Don't bother debating with Ghostrider and any of the other Covidian trolls. You're wasting your time. These people have been reprogrammed to believe what the government and state sponsored media want them to believe. It's really sad that mental illness is the real pandemic as you can see. They will never be the same again. It's sad that they believe everything they're told by billion dollar pharmaceutical companies and crooked politicians, and the "experts" aka doctors who get $$$ from Pfizer and Murderna to pedal their wares. :oops:

Let’s Go Brandon
DonTomas
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by DonTomas »

Inverted2 wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 1:46 pm Don't bother debating with Ghostrider and any of the other Covidian trolls. You're wasting your time. These people have been reprogrammed to believe what the government and state sponsored media want them to believe. It's really sad that mental illness is the real pandemic as you can see. They will never be the same again. It's sad that they believe everything they're told by billion dollar pharmaceutical companies and crooked politicians, and the "experts" aka doctors who get $$$ from Pfizer and Murderna to pedal their wares. :oops:
Yeah no kidding! He/she trashes real experts but probably believes Elmo and Big Bird when they promote the clotshot onto kids! Unbelievable how these people have become so brainwashed. Exactly what the plan was!

PS: GhostRider, did you find all the ingredients these shots have? I have asked several MDs but none of them knew.

Mark Twain
BE02 Driver
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by BE02 Driver »

Inverted2 wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 1:46 pm Don't bother debating with Ghostrider and any of the other Covidian trolls. You're wasting your time. These people have been reprogrammed to believe what the government and state sponsored media want them to believe. It's really sad that mental illness is the real pandemic as you can see. They will never be the same again. It's sad that they believe everything they're told by billion dollar pharmaceutical companies and crooked politicians, and the "experts" aka doctors who get $$$ from Pfizer and Murderna to pedal their wares. :oops:
It's the cognitive dissonance of it all.

Logic, facts, appeal to morals, none of it works. The ramification of coming to terms with the fact that you are wrong and have been duped all a long has way to much cost. The result is you have to come to terms with the fact that you conspired in evil thoughts and actions against your friends, family, co-workers, and neighbors. They are trapped in prisons of their own making in their minds, they think we, "the anti-vaxxers" are the ones behind the bars, but when one takes a step back they are the ones that are truly enslaved.

Bingo Fuel
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Bingo Fuel »

WellThatAgedWell wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 7:58 am I have no clue how the law applies in this case. It won't be provincial employment law, it will be federal. Also if unionized how does the law apply? Is it a charter issue?
Probably the same as most COVID mandate cases before the courts.

Charter Section 1, with an application of the Oakes Test to determine if the restrictions were reasonable and proportional.

https://www.justice.gc.ca/eng/csj-sjc/r ... /art1.html

But I'm just a pilot, not a lawyer.

"Never wrestle with pigs. You both get dirty and the pig likes it." - George Bernard Shaw
goingmissed
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by goingmissed »

State sponsored media?

So we should all ditch conventional media and start reading Rebel articles about how the Holocaust never happened?

Inverted2
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by Inverted2 »

goingmissed wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 2:52 pm
State sponsored media?

So we should all ditch conventional media and start reading Rebel articles about how the Holocaust never happened?
I have not seen any Rebel Media articles on holocaust denial. Do you have any links? Also the liberals give the media 600 million annually so it’s probably linked to the fact that the fact that the big three: CBC, CTV and Global don’t hold him to account after his numerous scandals.

*Also, Ezra Levant of Rebel Media is Jewish so I highly doubt Rebel Media published anti-Semitic material*

Let’s Go Brandon
Bingo Fuel
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Bingo Fuel »

Inverted2 wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 3:14 pm
goingmissed wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 2:52 pm
State sponsored media?

I have not seen any Rebel Media articles on holocaust denial. Do you have any links? Also the liberals give the media 600 million annually so it’s probably linked to the fact that the fact that the big three: CBC, CTV and Global don’t hold him to account after his numerous scandals.

*Also, Ezra Levant of Rebel Media is Jewish so I highly doubt Rebel Media published anti-Semitic material*
Took me thirty seconds. Go look again.

https://www.nationalobserver.com/2017/0 ... ised-white

https://pressprogress.ca/rebel_media_ho ... nd_wizard/

EDIT: Bonus Media Bias Fact Check
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-rebel/

But although I have cited three separate sources, you will claim all three are propaganda outlets of the Liberal party, WEF, Bill Gates, etc. I don't expect you'll believe anything I say, no matter how many sources I cite.

Last edited by Bingo Fuel on Wed Jul 06, 2022 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Never wrestle with pigs. You both get dirty and the pig likes it." - George Bernard Shaw
goingmissed
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by goingmissed »

Inverted2 wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 3:14 pm *Also, Ezra Levant of Rebel Media is Jewish so I highly doubt Rebel Media published anti-Semitic material*
What a dumb argument. "He's Jewish so he can't be anti-Jewish."

Putin is Russian so he must have the best intentions for Russians.

TG
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by TG »

Whatever that is …

Cheers
You better revise your definition of many.

And give me a break with this classic conspiracy's line "Do your own research" You are trying to contradict with some Youtube videos or bogus website's articles people who literally spend their life studying their domain of expertise.

About the occasional oddballs:
I knew 2 pilots who should never, Never have been given a pilot licence for their sheer incompetence! But somehow managed it. Well, sort of as one eventually got himself killed and the other fired (Although he is still probably bombing around somewhere)

Following your wrapped logic "Those are the guys you wanna focus on" because they had a different opinion of the (SOPs) narrative.

I pulled that example because aviation is my area of knowledge. I'm not bold enough to dictate lawyers, doctors, scientists, etc... What to do in their field of expertise. Think about it, would you approve Karen sitting in 22A telling you not to divert 30 degrees to the left because she only sees blue sky from her side window!? The f@ck no! And even if a pilot was sitting next to her he would not have all the info at hand to make a proper judgment as it could be for traffic separation or else --> Who knows but the crew up front. I will recon that they are not bullet proof with mistakes but we are not talking about an overweight clapped out Antonov flown by drunken Russian out of Congo during rainy season.

Or maybe you are just trolling and I felt into it. In that case well played :mrgreen:

Return to “Covid”