A risk based approach to Vaccine in Ontario

Covid related topics that are connected to travel or the aviation industry.
WellThatAgedWell
Rank 6
Rank 6

A risk based approach to Vaccine in Ontario

Post by WellThatAgedWell »

https://mobile.twitter.com/Roman_Baber/ ... na_0w&s=08

Wow this is so confusing. Am I hearing you correctly Dr? We have had Trudeau tell us the science is clear and everyone needs a vaccine!

Now the science is different? Why weren't we told this from day one? All this talk of risk benefit, having choice sounds so sensible. So tell me why scouts Canada still has it mandatory for kids who participate to be vaccinated? What is going on here?

It’s like the truth has been here all along and it just takes some people longer than others to arrive at it. The covidian cult is so strong in their beliefs they probably will ignore this doctor and find one who speaks their religion.
---------- ADS -----------

Two years of posts that aged like a fine cheddar.
WellThatAgedWell
Rank 6
Rank 6

Re: A risk based approach to Vaccine in Ontario

photofly wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:58 pm If kids only rarely have complications from COVID then the permanent side effects of the vaccine have to be correspondingly more unlikely than in adults. It’s ethically unacceptable to vaccinate children (and expose them to the tiny but non-zero risk of adverse outcomes) only to protect others - the vaccine must statistically benefit the recipient directly.
Fun to look back at these sensible posts. Where were our doctors a year ago? Why is Trudeau still on his vaccine crusade. I find it infuriating that for two years people gave up freedoms and choice and now the doc comes out and say “oh yeah, you should have freedom and choice, you need to look at risk benefits”.

WellThatAgedWell
Rank 6
Rank 6

imjustlurking wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 7:41 am
altiplano wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:19 am
imjustlurking wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 1:13 pm

You are dumb. Seriously... you are certifiably dumb.

You have posted around once per day since you created your account on October 8th, 2021. The vast majority of your forty posts are making accusations using non-reputable sources or coming to outlandish conclusions from reputable sources. Your ability to reason critically is lacking and because of that, I really hope that you are never in control of an airplane (or a car for that matter).
Are you fucking stupid?

You have posted 4.3 times per day since creating your account on September 14, 2021... like 3 weeks before this guy.

Screenshot_20211111-021849.png

The vast majority of your posts are pro-covid policy based.

Go back to your troll farm... you clearly aren't just lurking...
Ah Altiplano shows his face again. Remember when you stopped replying to my comments because I kept showing that your accusations were wrong through fact and evidence?

I am not hiding who I am or what my background is... in fact, my background allows me access to more information than the average citizen. I am working for the PVCC (Provincial Vaccine Contact Centre) and I am proud of the work I am doing to help people.
:lol: imjustlurking what is going on here. You have a rich post history of being pro vax for everyone enough so you called other posters dumb. Why the insults? And now the Doc is saying the benefits of the vaccine don’t always outweigh the risk for young adults?

What the hell is going on here? Does this doctor no longer follow your science? So what is all this information you have access to, and what do we not know?

Here is another good tread

viewtopic.php?t=149943&start=20
‘Bob’ wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:39 pm Read it and weep. If you can read, that is. :lol:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8133799/
People who don’t want vaccines are stupid! Haha. Then next year all of a sudden the top doc is saying you need to make a choice because the risk might not be worth the benefit! Good job Bob!

altiplano
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by altiplano »

It's just parroting the dominant narrative. Makes them feel good to be part of something that lifts itself by putting others down. Nothing like being in with the cool kids and all...

Return to “Covid”