Mandatory random COVID-19 testing RESUMES!

Covid related topics that are connected to travel or the aviation industry.
rookiepilot
Rank 11
Rank 11

Mandatory random COVID-19 testing RESUMES!

Post by rookiepilot »

---------- ADS -----------

RRJetPilot
Rank 4
Rank 4

Re: Mandatory random COVID-19 testing RESUMES!

Post by RRJetPilot »

What a joke of a government.

digits_
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by digits_ »

Weird. Curious how that would work with connectiong flights to other countries.

As an AvCanada discussion grows longer:
-the probability of 'entitlement' being mentioned, approaches 1
-one will be accused of using bad airmanship
flyndad
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by flyndad »

How does this even make sense? Connecting flights as mentioned makes a mockery of the whole "science" thing.
Passenger A gets off his flight, he waits in the lounge and probably passes the virus onto a bunch of other passengers/ staff
who then move on to pass it to numerous others. A ridiculous money waster.

DonTomas
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by DonTomas »

The “science “ here is different…

“It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Mark Twain
northernpilot2
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by northernpilot2 »

Someone here that's a brainwashed idiot is probably going to post the following soon:

" If you can't follow the rules (submit to random covid testing) you aren't a safe pilot and should be grounded immediately" ..

:lol: :lol: :lol:
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

DonTomas
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by DonTomas »

northernpilot2 wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 3:08 pm Someone here that's a brainwashed idiot is probably going to post the following soon:

" If you can't follow the rules (submit to random covid testing) you aren't a safe pilot and should be grounded immediately" ..

I would question that person’s mental stability and lack of critical thinking. Not someone you wanna share a cockpit with.

Mark Twain
GhostRider6
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by GhostRider6 »

DonTomas wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 5:26 pm
northernpilot2 wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 3:08 pm Someone here that's a brainwashed idiot is probably going to post the following soon:

I would question that person’s mental stability and lack of critical thinking. Not someone you wanna share a cockpit with.

There’s a serious variant that’s leading to a surge in cases and hospitalizations. The random testing ensures safety and that the industry which you all love continues to be safe and be profitable. It also improves consumer confidence.

Adding checks and balances in the system ensures that we continue saving lives and protecting others ..

Anti-vaxers are great at seeing ulterior motives / brain dead bs conspiracies everywhere.

Does this get exhausting? Your nervous systems must be absolutely fried from all the Anxiety and fear. .

CortoMaltese
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by CortoMaltese »

Some people still believe that we are all going to die if we don't get tested and regularly vaccinate for a virus killing 0.xx% of the sick people.
Does this get exhausting? Their nervous systems must be absolutely fried from all the anxiety and fear...

DonTomas
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by DonTomas »

The only ones worried always seem to be the vaccinated for some reason.

Mark Twain
TG
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by TG »

DonTomas wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 7:44 pm The only ones worried always seem to be the vaccinated for some reason.
Each one his fears, for some it’s a needle :mrgreen:

DonTomas
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by DonTomas »

Or the contents in the vials. Most so called “anti vaxers” are not real anti vaxxers as they have taken all the regular vaccines in the past, so I doubt they are afraid of a small needle all of the sudden. They just know the reason(s) why they should avoid this gene altering therapy, and frankly everyone should know by now…

Mark Twain
GhostRider6
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by GhostRider6 »

DonTomas wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:21 pm Or the contents in the vials. Most so called “anti vaxers” are not real anti vaxxers as they have taken all the regular vaccines in the past, so I doubt they are afraid of a small needle all of the sudden. They just know the reason(s) why they should avoid this gene altering therapy, and frankly everyone should know by now…

I don’t care what else you’ve taken …or haven’t.

There’s a pandemic do the right thing and save lives.

Also, that’s even worse …you’ll take every other vaccine but this one… and prevent us from going back to normal.

Would the reasons for not getting vaccinated happen to be batshit conspiracy theories ? (Such as : WEF, depopulation, the reset, un 2030 )?

DonTomas
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by DonTomas »

GhostRider6 wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:42 pm [quote=DonTomas post_id=<a href="tel:1203484">1203484</a> time=<a href="tel:1657855273">1657855273</a> user_id=87691]
Or the contents in the vials. Most so called “anti vaxers” are not real anti vaxxers as they have taken all the regular vaccines in the past, so I doubt they are afraid of a small needle all of the sudden. They just know the reason(s) why they should avoid this gene altering therapy, and frankly everyone should know by now…

Also, that’s even worse …you’ll take every other vaccine but this one… and prevent us from going back to normal.

Would the reasons for not getting vaccinated happen to be batshit conspiracy theories ? (Such as : WEF, depopulation, the reset, un 2030 )?
[/quote]

You are one good troll GhostRider! Keep it up!

Mark Twain
GhostRider6
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by GhostRider6 »

DonTomas wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:49 pm
GhostRider6 wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:42 pm [quote=DonTomas post_id=<a href="tel:1203484">1203484</a> time=<a href="tel:1657855273">1657855273</a> user_id=87691]

You are one good troll GhostRider! Keep it up!
[/quote]

Nope! Not trolling. Again, As someone with underlying conditions I appreciate those who want to step up to the plate and make my life a little easier.

I have zero respect for Those who out of their own deluded beliefs choose to be selfish and not think about those around them.

DonTomas
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by DonTomas »

These shots don’t stop transmission. No collective benefit and all the risks of a medical experiment with no safety data for the short and the long term.

Gotta go fry up some schnitzels now

Byeeee

Mark Twain
RRJetPilot
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by RRJetPilot »

Nope! Not trolling. Again, As someone with underlying conditions I appreciate those who want to step up to the plate and make my life a little easier.

I have zero respect for Those who out of their own deluded beliefs choose to be selfish and not think about those around them.
Mental Illness.

GhostRider6
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by GhostRider6 »

RRJetPilot wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 10:45 am

Mental Illness.

That’s your take and you are entitled to your opinion.

I’m entitled to mine. My opinion is that it’s part of Canadian mores to do the right thing and care about fellow members of your community by preventing transmission and of a potentially lethal disease and keeping myself out of the hospital. I expect others to do the honorable thing and do the same.

It’s not mental illness to follow science and have the humility to trust professionals who are far more educated than I am.

I think people who are effectively afraid of needles, believe in some global agenda/ cabal to oppress the global population through totalitarianism/ technocracy … is far more likely to be indicative of mental illness (and maybe schizophrenia) relative to the guy who does the right thing/ contributes to society.

What’s being asked of us is really quite insignificant and simple: get a vaccine, stay home if you’re sick and provide proof of vaccination in order to work, travel etc. That’s it.

You also have a choice to not take said vaccine or submit to testing… if you don’t want to do a random test … don’t travel. If you don’t want to get the vaccine .. don’t…

DonTomas
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by DonTomas »

This guy sounds like a Liberal/CBC paid actor or maybe he’s just brainwashed beyond repair.

Either way, this shit’s getting old.

Moving on

Mark Twain
GhostRider6
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by GhostRider6 »

DonTomas wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 11:47 am This guy sounds like a Liberal/CBC paid actor or maybe he’s just brainwashed beyond repair.

Either way, this shit’s getting old.

Moving on

Do you have a PPC? Do you have a medical? Are you a licensed pilot .

Do you have a RAIC?

This Vax is no different …your Vax cert means you aren’t going to transmit the virus to someone who is immunocompromised or grandma with cancer on the flight.

Do you refuse these things ?

Return to “Covid”