Tamara Lich, Canada’s Political Prisoner.

Covid related topics that are connected to travel or the aviation industry.
photofly
Top Poster
Top Poster

Re: Tamara Lich, Canada’s Political Prisoner.

Post by photofly »

altiplano wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 2:55 am
You sound like an elitist, classist, douchebag.

I'll roll with a salt of the earth working man or woman every time over the likes of you.
And… that’s not being a classist douchebag?
---------- ADS -----------

DId you hear the one about the jurisprudence fetishist? He got off on a technicality.
Old fella
Rank 10
Rank 10
Location: I'm retired. I don't want to'I don't have to and you can't make me.

Post by Old fella »

Old fella wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 8:38 pm It is an informed assumption and a correct one in that Ms Lich and a good percentage of her like minded crowd couldn’t pass a basic High School Civics class. The remaining percentage are without a High School equivalency education. However, I digress.

I'll roll with a salt of the earth working man or woman every time over the likes of you.
[/quote

Certainly feel free to “ roll with the salt of the earth working man in this case woman” Lich crowd(Confederate Flags, Nazi symbols, thuggish behaviour not to mention uneducated manifesto).

In the interim, go pound sand.
:rolleyes:

albertdesalvo
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by albertdesalvo »

pointless

Last edited by albertdesalvo on Thu Jul 28, 2022 6:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
rookiepilot
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by rookiepilot »

Old fella wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 8:38 pm It is an informed assumption and a correct one in that Ms Lich and a good percentage of her like minded crowd couldn’t pass a basic High School Civics class. The remaining percentage are without a High School equivalency education. However, I digress.
You do digress.

Can i mention, at least in my world of finance, those that lord their degrees and education the most, are undoubtedly the stupidest. Its a perfect correlation.

But I (also) digress.

altiplano
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by altiplano »

Old fella wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 5:17 am

Certainly feel free to “ roll with the salt of the earth working man in this case woman” Lich crowd(Confederate Flags, Nazi symbols, thuggish behaviour not to mention uneducated manifesto).

Typical progressive false argument - everyone else is a racist and misogynist... and an uneducated thug... and I'm better than them.

Only racist misogynistic thugs I can name in Ottawa is Trudeau and his clique and you're right in there with them.

WellThatAgedWell
Rank 6
Rank 6

Post by WellThatAgedWell »

Old fella wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 8:16 pm
WellThatAgedWell wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 7:25 pm
Is it surprising that the biggest losers during Covid are that class?

You are probably in the group of people who benefit huge from Covid. Property owners, teachers, upper middle class office workers who got to work from home and be virtuous how “they were stopping the spread” meanwhile those disgusting high school drop outs stocked shelves and drove trucks. They kept working, and didn’t have the luxury to stay home.

Hmmm. Funny how you speak about those low life’s but if they ever stopped working what would life be like for you and everyone else? Always seems to be the most affluent who are pro lockdown and covid policy. Maybe because they have nothing to lose and only benefit. Good job!
Like the “ freedumb” fighters, you apparently have a grudge against Science and Education,why I wonder perhaps not within your scope and would fit in quite well with this Lich dolt . Hopefully you are not upfront in a Commercial Airliner flying hundreds of unsuspecting people around. It is getting tiresome with the same horseshit from the multi-alias fraternity on this site. :roll: :rolleyes:
No grudge against science. A grudge against policy, and policy has been very unscientific. The only justification for the policy at the point is that there was much to be gained by the few at the expense of the rest.

Lots of educated, affluent well off individuals seem to be the most pro policy people out there. But as time goes on we see these policies were really anti science and ineffective. Need an example? CR investment in switch health. Hmm. How did that guy know Pearson testing would go on so long and be so profitable? Not science! People like you only hope people are dumb enough to go along with the BS so you can fill your pockets. Gov did nothing for the lower class. The lower class were the ones who kept working! They said go to work wear a face diaper and you are safe.

oh well. Stand on your soap box. Old fella is a fucking covid hero because he was able to stay home when the government told him to. Meanwhile someone stocked the grocery stores for him but he thinks they are plague rats. What a hero you are! Go ahead say freedumbs again loser.

Last edited by WellThatAgedWell on Thu Jul 28, 2022 6:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Two years of posts that aged like a fine cheddar.
Old fella
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by Old fella »

rookiepilot wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 5:41 am
You do digress.

Can i mention, at least in my world of finance, those that lord their degrees and education the most, are undoubtedly the stupidest. Its a perfect correlation.

But I (also) digress.
Indeed. In my lifetime I know and met people with just a Junior High School or in some cases Grade 8 level of education and were successful. However I ignore and place no value in their Political and Cultural analysis, it isn’t in their scope and reasoning. Again I digress.

rookiepilot
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by rookiepilot »

Old fella wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 6:04 am
You do digress.

But I (also) digress.
Indeed. In my lifetime I know and met people with just a Junior High School or in some cases Grade 8 level of education and were successful. However I ignore and place no value in their Political and Cultural analysis, it isn’t in their scope and reasoning. Again I digress.
Yeah, you do.

You know, its funny…..

I can read, (you should see my library) and do simple math.

Again, those are two skills too often woefully missing, in the “look at my piece of fancy embossed paper” crowd.

Old fella
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by Old fella »

altiplano wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 5:52 am

Typical progressive false argument - everyone else is a racist and misogynist... and an uneducated thug... and I'm better than them.

Only racist misogynistic thugs I can name in Ottawa is Trudeau and his clique and you're right in there with them.
Was waiting and expecting the “ Trudeau” line, I am surprised it took you three posts to come up with it. Getting slow as you age.

altiplano
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by altiplano »

Old fella wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 6:14 am
altiplano wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 5:52 am

Was waiting and expecting the “ Trudeau” line, I am surprised it took you three posts to come up with it. Getting slow as you age.
You brought up racists. Not me.

Old fella
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by Old fella »

rookiepilot wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 6:08 am

You do digress.

But I (also) digress.
Yeah, you do.

You know, its funny…..

Again, those are two skills too often woefully missing, in the “look at my piece of fancy embossed paper” crowd.
I am delighted to hear you can read, do simple math and keep a library. Do carry on :goodman:

rookiepilot
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by rookiepilot »

Old fella wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 6:18 am

Yeah, you do.

You know, its funny…..

I am delighted to hear you can read, do simple math and keep a library. Do carry on :goodman:
Oh, I will. I make a lot of money from the arrogant degree touting crowd. I love you guys!

Old fella
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by Old fella »

rookiepilot wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 6:25 am
Old fella wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 6:18 am

Yeah, you do.

You know, its funny…..

Oh, I will. I make a lot of money from the arrogant degree touting crowd. I love you guys!
Again, delighted for you. Enjoy the fruits of your passion(making money). Me personally as a University educated individual I am comfortable but not into material things(gigantic house, fancy cars unlimited man toys aha bikes, boats etc). However I harbour no jealousy towards those who do. Enjoy your life and I mean that with sincere thoughts.

North Shore
Rank Moderator
Rank Moderator

Post by North Shore »

this is going nowhere in a hurry.
Further, it's not aviation related, and only tangentally so to covid..

Say, what's that mountain goat doing up here in the mist?
Happiness is V1 at Thompson!
Ass, Licence, Job. In that order.

Return to “Covid”