Hospital ER Closures

Covid related topics that are connected to travel or the aviation industry.
BE02 Driver
Rank 3
Rank 3

Hospital ER Closures

Post by BE02 Driver »

There's a shortage of Nurses evidently.

To be sure there are many factors at play here, including understaffing BEFORE COVID even happened, burnout from COVID. But no media source dares to talk about the thousands of Nurses that retired, resigned, or were fired as a result of the mandates.

They keep saying it was only 1% of RNs. That's a lie, that number is only the terminated RNs, it doesn't account for the pre-emptive resignations and retirements that happened as a result of the vaccine which outnumber the actual terminations by a large margin.

Why did so many Nurses pre-emptively resign you ask? Well I'll tell you. Each year a Nurse has to renew their license each and every year. One of the questions on said renewal form is if you have been terminated from employment as a Nurse. Then you have to provide a detailed explanation of the circumstance if you wish to keep your license (that's if they think the circumstances warrant it). Nurses, not wanting a black mark on their license, or worse, not wanting to loose their license knowing they are employable in many US states decided to pre-emptively resign to save their CVs. That question on the license renewal never goes away, no matter how long ago it occurred, just like failing a check ride.

They then forced RNs to pick up OT to cover the fired/resigned Nurses which in turn increased burnout which caused even more retirements and resignations.

So to save the HealthCare system from those crazy anti-science, anti-vaxx, flat earth nurses, they destroyed the HealthCare system. The system is now in full scale collapse. Those Nurses are gone for good, there is no returning to the better times.
---------- ADS -----------

Aviatard
Rank 8
Rank 8

Re: Hospital ER Closures

Post by Aviatard »

Well thank goodness you’re here to tell us why. Hopefully you’ll continue to tell us more of your facts.

BE02 Driver
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by BE02 Driver »

Aviatard wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 8:43 am Well thank goodness you’re here to tell us why. Hopefully you’ll continue to tell us more of your facts.
When did facts become possessive? I don't own them. They just are.

Side note, I meant to post this in the COVID forum. Can a Mod move it please. My bad.

Bingo Fuel
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Bingo Fuel »

Who benefits?

Look at who is opening temp agencies for nurses, like the 'Care Company '. Look at who owns it, and when it opened.

Do your own research and make up your own mind.

The collapse of the system is intentional, and politicians are laughing their way to the bank.

Toronto Sun says this will all be better after labour day. Do you believe them?

"Never wrestle with pigs. You both get dirty and the pig likes it." - George Bernard Shaw
rookiepilot
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by rookiepilot »

Aviatard wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 8:43 am Well thank goodness you’re here to tell us why. Hopefully you’ll continue to tell us more of your facts.
Thank goodness you're here, every time, to show us all your personal offense to presented facts, your offense at the poster of such facts, all without disputing the validity of such facts. 8)

photofly
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by photofly »

BE02 Driver wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 8:49 am
When did facts become possessive? I don't own them. They just are.
Indeed. But this isn't true, and is therefore not a fact:
Nurses, not wanting a black mark on their license, or worse, not wanting to loose their license knowing they are employable in many US states decided to pre-emptively resign to save their CVs.
Now it may be a fact that at least two nurses did that. In which case, as a sentence in isolation it would be true and therefore a "fact". But the inference that a significant number of nurses did that, is not true, and therefore isn't a fact.

DId you hear the one about the jurisprudence fetishist? He got off on a technicality.
Aviatard
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by Aviatard »

rookiepilot wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:58 am
Thank goodness you're here, every time, to show us all your personal offense to presented facts, your offense at the poster of such facts, all without disputing the validity of such facts. 8)
I’m more of a bullshit caller than an alternative fact spewer which is why you see my replies to your posts quite often.

BE02 Driver
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by BE02 Driver »

Aviatard wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:52 am
I’m more of a bullshit caller than an alternative fact spewer which is why you see my replies to your posts quite often.
Maybe I am full of s***, pushing my flat earth, anti-vaxx, anti-science agenda.

Or maybe you are just ignorant to the most obvious conclusion.

Either way, doesn't matter to me, It's YOUR healthcare that is crumbling, and Its's YOUR a** dying waiting for treatment. Or you can be a hypocrite and fly down here for treatment by one on the many un-vaxxed Canadian Nurses on staff.

rookiepilot
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by rookiepilot »

BE02 Driver wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:15 pm
Aviatard wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:52 am

Maybe I am full of s***, pushing my flat earth, anti-vaxx, anti-science agenda.

Or maybe you are just ignorant to the most obvious conclusion.

Either way, doesn't matter to me, It's YOUR healthcare that is crumbling, and Its's YOUR a** dying waiting for treatment. Or you can be a hypocrite and fly down here for treatment by one on the many un-vaxxed Canadian Nurses on staff.
Aviatard is a blanket supporter of every single Liberal policy, for whatever reason, regardless of logic, and has trolled every single poster daring to even question the government's decisions. Even when I disclosed here I was having a respectful talk with my own MP -- that was trolled.

Adds nothing to these discussions of our very real issues. Ignore.

TG
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by TG »

Bingo Fuel wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 9:01 am Do your own research and make up your own mind.
It's a classic conspiracy's reply!
And pretty much why people with not much education or IQ with the occasional oddball having both but loosing it, ends up believing all kind of absurdities.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_c ... y_theories

Take your pick.

Pat Richard
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by Pat Richard »

TG wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:57 pm
Bingo Fuel wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 9:01 am Do your own research and make up your own mind.
It's a classic conspiracy's reply!
And pretty much why people with not much education or IQ with the occasional oddball having both but loosing it, ends up believing all kind of absurdities.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_c ... y_theories

Take your pick.

*Losing

rookiepilot
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by rookiepilot »

Maybe they just want to get paid properly? For all the abuse they take? Had enough and retired?

Or is adequate pay only for aviation peeps?

North Shore
Rank Moderator
Rank Moderator

Post by North Shore »

Say, what's that mountain goat doing up here in the mist?
Happiness is V1 at Thompson!
Ass, Licence, Job. In that order.

Return to “Covid”