Interview

Discuss topics related to Flair Airlines.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

Blue Bin
Rank 0
Rank 0

Interview

Post by Blue Bin »

I have recently received an invitation to interview with Flair. Could anyone with current knowledge of the process share their experience and advice? For example, what is a COMPASS interview?

My last airline interview was over 14 years ago, and I'm a little rusty. I would appreciate any support.

Thank you!
---------- ADS -----------

J73
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: Interview

Post by J73 »

Blue Bin wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 8:13 am I have recently received an invitation to interview with Flair. Could anyone with current knowledge of the process share their experience and advice? For example, what is a COMPASS interview?

My last airline interview was over 14 years ago, and I'm a little rusty. I would appreciate any support.

Thank you!
There is a group project, Compass test (google pilot compass test) and an interview with standard questions and theory. Like all interviews, Prep and Practice is important.

Blue Bin
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Blue Bin »

Very interesting - much more sophisticated than my last interview.

I see there is practice software available online; is there one in particular that you would recommend?

Thanks

Apestogetherstrong
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Apestogetherstrong »

Question for recruiters. How long should I wait after applying to expect an interview call? What are the upcoming groundschool dates and how long do pilots wait in pool? What are the chances of getting an ottawa base? Do you guys offer to pay outstanding bonds? Thanks

GRK2
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by GRK2 »

Apestogetherstrong wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 4:48 pm Question for recruiters. How long should I wait after applying to expect an interview call? What are the upcoming groundschool dates and how long do pilots wait in pool? What are the chances of getting an ottawa base? Do you guys offer to pay outstanding bonds? Thanks
It was around 2 weeks not that long ago.
Not sure, my source is no longer recruiting.
Depends on how much notice a candidate gave when asked.
Ottawa is a slimmed down base I'm told, destined to pick up again later in the fall. It'll clear right out when YUL finally opens.
Not a chance...

tbaylx
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by tbaylx »

Apestogetherstrong wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 4:48 pm Question for recruiters. How long should I wait after applying to expect an interview call? What are the upcoming groundschool dates and how long do pilots wait in pool? What are the chances of getting an ottawa base? Do you guys offer to pay outstanding bonds? Thanks
Groundschool dates for the remainder of 2022 are Sept 12th, OCtober 17th and December 5th.

We anticipate beginning 2023 hiring again in January/Feb and running two classes a month through June.

Blue Bin
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Blue Bin »

tbaylx wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 6:20 am Groundschool dates for the remainder of 2022 are Sept 12th, OCtober 17th and December 5th.

We anticipate beginning 2023 hiring again in January/Feb and running two classes a month through June.
Where are the ground schools held?

tbaylx
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by tbaylx »

Blue Bin wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 7:29 am
tbaylx wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 6:20 am Groundschool dates for the remainder of 2022 are Sept 12th, OCtober 17th and December 5th.

Where are the ground schools held?
September is in YEG, all groundschools after that will be in YYZ at the new office.

Return to “Flair Airlines”