Western University mandate boosters and masks for fall 2022

Covid related topics that are connected to travel or the aviation industry.
WellThatAgedWell
Rank 6
Rank 6

Western University mandate boosters and masks for fall 2022

Post by WellThatAgedWell »

https://news.westernu.ca/2022/08/wester ... this-fall/

Meanwhile Waterloo is doing neither.

I guess the science is different at western, or where their donations come from.

Funny to see all the students losing their minds... "I was ok with mandatory vaccine and masking when it made sense but it doesn't make sense anymore" yeah you fucking idiots I told you so. It never made any sense, and was never scientific. Give a inch they take a mile, one policy leads to the next. How many times was this said here, that we should not accept any of these policies because it will lead to further erosion of our freedoms and further policies. Boosters mandatory for people in their 20s..
Lmfao that is some "science" right there.

Waiting for the covid policy defenders to chime in. Post your memes! Lol. Good to see the university system indoctrination working on our future generations of non critical thinking, compliant lemmings. Go spend your thousands on an "education".
---------- ADS -----------

Two years of posts that aged like a fine cheddar.
DonTomas
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: Western University mandate boosters and masks for fall 2022

Post by DonTomas »

“Students living in residence will need to get their booster dose before moving in. However, Western will offer a two-week grace period – and easy access to the campus vaccination clinic – for those students unable to get a booster before they arrive”

Oh thank God for that two-week grace period, I bet they can fool the virus during that time, but after that you become severely dangerous to your peers and staff, so you better roll your sleeve and take another useless clotshot.

You can’t make this shit up!

“It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Mark Twain
Inverted2
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by Inverted2 »

Meanwhile they can go off campus and ditch the mask, interact with the unvaxed plague rats, attend a concert, hockey game or go to a crowded house party and share a beer funnel with their fellow students. :mrgreen:

I’d like to know the science behind this. Is covid only localized to the UWO campus? We need the “experts” to chime in. Please, before it’s too late. Many lives are at stake. :lol:

Oh, and on a side note the football team must be triple jabbed but competing teams will allowed to play at western without that requirement - because sCiEnCe!

Let’s Go Brandon
Hot Wings
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Hot Wings »

Sorry what does this have to do with Canadian aviation?

DonTomas
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by DonTomas »

Hot Wings wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:32 am Sorry what does this have to do with Canadian aviation?
https://dan.uwo.ca/undergraduate/cam/

“It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Mark Twain
WellThatAgedWell
Rank 6
Rank 6

Look no further than hotwings post history lol
Hot Wings wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:59 am
ReserveTank wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:18 am
porcsord wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 7:58 pm I think this pole is probably flawed in showing the percentage that will not be fully vaccinated by the end of October. As this forum and the internet in general has made abundantly clear, it's that the fringe groups are the most vocal and the most likely to comment/participate. Anybody who enjoys aviation that I know avoids this site like the plague.
Your guesswork aside, the major flaw in the poll is the definition of "fully vaccinated." The meaning is migrating now to 3 shots, not 2, with regular boosters becoming a discussion point on media. Maybe on number 4 or 5 you will really know what a heroin junkie feels like.
Spare us the horseshit.
Spare him the horse shit! 🤮
It was less than a year ago he was told more boosters will come and limitations will be put on people... He called that horse shit yet the "conspiracy" came true.

rookiepilot
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by rookiepilot »

Hot Wings wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:32 am Sorry what does this have to do with Canadian aviation?
Sorry — I thought this was a Covid sub forum.

Inverted2
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by Inverted2 »

rookiepilot wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 10:41 am
That’s about the only retort a Covidian has now that masks are mostly gone and the “vaccines” have been largely proven to be useless and ineffective.

Let’s Go Brandon
tsgarp
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by tsgarp »

I’d rather step in shit at Guelph than sleep with it at Western.

Hot Wings
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Hot Wings »

Inverted2 wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 11:51 am
That’s about the only retort a Covidian has now that masks are mostly gone and the “vaccines” have been largely proven to be useless and ineffective.
Personally couldn’t give a shit about COVID or vaccines, but whatever boogeyman you need.

Inverted2
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by Inverted2 »

Hot Wings wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 1:12 pm
Inverted2 wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 11:51 am

Personally couldn’t give a shit about COVID or vaccines, but whatever boogeyman you need.
I’m not the one worried about it. I’m the one who has been against the government shutdowns, face diapers and the we aren’t forcing you but we are vaccines since day one of this shitshow.

Let’s Go Brandon
porcsord
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by porcsord »

Ugh,

Leave me out of your conspiratorial circle jerk.

Go out, get some fresh air and enjoy life. You'll probably enjoy it more than complaining behind a screen name to internet strangers.

J Roc
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by J Roc »

porcsord wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 9:11 pm Ugh,

Go out, get some fresh air and enjoy life. You'll probably enjoy it more than complaining behind a screen name to internet strangers.
Yet, here you are.

TG
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by TG »

I second that.

WellThatAgedWell
Rank 6
Rank 6

Unfortunately everyone is part of the circle jerk whether they like it or not, because “science”=public opinion. Policy during the pandemic was driven by the fear of morons who wanted travel restrictions, masking and social distancing. There was no science to back it up, but the government implemented the policies and said this is “science” and it will keep you safe :lol:.

Everyone who was pro Covid policy is responsible for it. Public opinion polls were given the brand name “science” and the liberals of Canada ate that shit up to suppress their fears of the little Covid cold.

Bingo Fuel
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Bingo Fuel »

TG wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 2:06 am

I second that.
Third.

"Never wrestle with pigs. You both get dirty and the pig likes it." - George Bernard Shaw
rookiepilot
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by rookiepilot »

J Roc wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 10:47 pm

Yet, here you are.
:lol:

WellThatAgedWell
Rank 6
Rank 6

Bingo Fuel wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 5:55 am
TG wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 2:06 am

I second that.
Third.
What is this? The three amigos who think western university is saving lives boostering 20 year olds? 😂

Why not just call it what it is. Lies by the government because it was popular. You all want to move on? Then let us all know you got it wrong. This is important for the science community that has been dragged through sludge and now is completely eroded by the politicians stupidity and idiotic policy.

I would not believe any of you if you told me you believed masking was good policy and that 20 year olds need boosters. So let us know if this is good policy or is it completely horse shit. This is important, these students are being coerced into vaccinations because of your religious beliefs that are not scientific at all.

Bingo Fuel
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Bingo Fuel »

WellThatAgedWell wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 6:09 am I would not believe any of you if you told me you believed masking was good policy and that 20 year olds need boosters.
Exactly why no one will try to convince you.

You're not listening to us.

As for Western, if the students don't like it, they should get a tuition refund and take their business elsewhere. Vote with their wallets and their feet. Refunds are available until the end of August.

"Never wrestle with pigs. You both get dirty and the pig likes it." - George Bernard Shaw
WellThatAgedWell
Rank 6
Rank 6

Bingo Fuel wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 6:25 am
WellThatAgedWell wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 6:09 am I would not believe any of you if you told me you believed masking was good policy and that 20 year olds need boosters.
Exactly why no one will try to convince you.

You're not listening to us.

As for Western, if the students don't like it, they should get a tuition refund and take their business elsewhere. Vote with their wallets and their feet. Refunds are available until the end of August.
First mask study that came out from CDC was a meta analysis of previous mask studies. I read about 25 of the 45(I think there was about that many) listed. Not a single study has ever shown that masks are useful for any virus, in fact many showed the opposite especially with cloth masks. Before that study came out EVERY health official said the same thing, "don't wear masks." magically a couple weeks later they were telling everyone to wear them.

Jordan peterson latest podcast goes into the federal travel mandates and how they were not science driven, policies appear to come from public opinion polls.

For someone to believe these are scientific policies you would have to have a completely faith based mindset. It's religion, and that's all it is. You are either to embarrassed to admit it was not scientific, or you buy into the religion of covid. Very strange to want to enforce your religious beliefs on others.

Return to “Covid”