Western University mandate boosters and masks for fall 2022

Covid related topics that are connected to travel or the aviation industry.
DonTomas
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: Western University mandate boosters and masks for fall 2022

Post by DonTomas »

I would like to know how many of the 85% (supposedly) Canadians didn’t want to take this poison, but were forced to in order to keep their jobs, or travel.

I guess we don’t have stats on that. You go ahead and keep boosting yourself as your body becomes a spike protein (toxic) factory and spreads all over your body and crosses your blood-brain barrier. Should be ok right? Oh, I forgot, this was never tried on humans, so we don’t have long term safety data. I mean, they got all the short term data wrong, what makes you think these “vaccines “ are safe? Keep watching CBC and take your shots like a good little slave you are, after all, Justin Trudeau said they are “safe and effective “ and we know he only tells the truth right?
---------- ADS -----------

“It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Mark Twain
Just another canuck
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by Just another canuck »

kgb531 wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:00 am That would be he and the other 85% of Canadians that want nothing to do with the Cletus convoy whose last biological science education came in grade 12 (if lucky).
When do the vaxxed all start dropping like flies again? First it was after 2 days. Then a week. Then 2 weeks. Then a month. Then 6 months. Now it's apparently a couple years? 700M doses in North America alone. Where are they hiding the bodies? Why is it only the staunchest antivaxx/antimask/anti-science/anti-passport/evangelical PPCer are the only ones who know of any mass deaths and severe consequences?
Death due to "unknown causes" was hovering around number 10 in 2019 give or take depending on the province. Today, it's number 1, at least in Alberta and New Brunswick. I haven't seen the stats for other provinces. What has been introduced in the last two years that could cause such an event? The two legitimate explanations would be long COVID or the vaccine. I believe the evidence points to the latter. Furthermore, deaths in otherwise healthy young people has also sky rocketed.

Twenty years from now you'll be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the things you did do.
So throw off the bowlines.
Sail away from the safe harbor.
Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore. Dream. Discover.
Bingo Fuel
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Bingo Fuel »

A new Ipsos poll conducted on behalf of Global News shows that two-thirds of Canadians (66%) say they would personally take a COVID-19 booster shot without hesitation. Although there remains just over half (53%) who say they are concerned about the potential long-term effects of taking booster shots and how many shots Canadians will need to take in the future. Canadians are nonetheless in agreement that booster shots lessen the chance one will end up in the hospital (75%) or that one will get COVID-19 (66%).These results are on par with sentiment in January of this year, when the spread of the omicron variant was at its height, though the portion of those concerned about the long-term effects of booster shots has declined by three points. Just under four in ten (38%) maintain that booster shots aren't helping much in the battle against COVID-19, with 62% of Canadians disagreeing with this sentiment.

While six in ten (61%) say they are extremely worried about the health implications of getting COVID-19, this marks an eight-point decrease from sentiment in January. Overall, it appears that Canadians are not changing their opinions significantly on boosters, and in some cases are feeling more comfortable with the “new normal.”
https://www.ipsos.com/en-ca/news-polls/ ... -canadians

"Never wrestle with pigs. You both get dirty and the pig likes it." - George Bernard Shaw
DonTomas
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by DonTomas »

Just another canuck wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:41 am
kgb531 wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:00 am That would be he and the other 85% of Canadians that want nothing to do with the Cletus convoy whose last biological science education came in grade 12 (if lucky).
When do the vaxxed all start dropping like flies again? First it was after 2 days. Then a week. Then 2 weeks. Then a month. Then 6 months. Now it's apparently a couple years? 700M doses in North America alone. Where are they hiding the bodies? Why is it only the staunchest antivaxx/antimask/anti-science/anti-passport/evangelical PPCer are the only ones who know of any mass deaths and severe consequences?
Death due to "unknown causes" was hovering around number 10 in 2019 give or take depending on the province. Today, it's number 1, at least in Alberta and New Brunswick. I haven't seen the stats for other provinces. What has been introduced in the last two years that could cause such an event? The two legitimate explanations would be long COVID or the vaccine. I believe the evidence points to the latter. Furthermore, deaths in otherwise healthy young people has also sky rocketed.
It is sad indeed so many are asleep. Maybe they are in denial because they don’t wanna face the truth?

Mark Twain
Bingo Fuel
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Bingo Fuel »

When comparing developed nations, excess death rates per capita are generally lower among nations with higher vaccination rates.

"Never wrestle with pigs. You both get dirty and the pig likes it." - George Bernard Shaw
Just another canuck
Rank 10
Rank 10

DonTomas wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:52 am
Just another canuck wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:41 am
It is sad indeed so many are asleep. Maybe they are in denial because they don’t wanna face the truth?
The media and government agenda to divide the population was so effective, countless relationships have been ended forever. Now imagine having to admit you were fooled. I guess it’s just easier mentally to continue to go along with the narrative for many people. Not to mention, the vast majority of people don’t look outside their typical media source for information and the narrative has not really stopped. It has slowed the message remains the same.

Twenty years from now you'll be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the things you did do.
Just another canuck
Rank 10
Rank 10

Bingo Fuel wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:59 am When comparing developed nations, excess death rates per capita are generally lower among nations with higher vaccination rates.
There could be a large number of factors that could change these stats, even among developed nations. My question is why are deaths due unknown causes number one in Canada today, when they were number 10 two years ago? Why are so many young people part of this group when they weren’t before? What happened to us in 2021/22 that could have caused this massive and rapid change? Why do we label 80+ year olds or obese diabetics who died with COVID as COVID deaths but someone who dies days or weeks after their vaccine as deaths of unknown causes? Does this not bother any of you? Doesn’t make you scratch your head at all?

Bingo Fuel
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Bingo Fuel »

I'll answer with another question: why is it that only Alberta is showing "unknown" as a leading cause of death? Is there something unique about the vaccine that only targets Albertans?

Why aren't we seeing it everywhere? Is Alberta the only jurisdiction in the world that's showing us the "Truth"?

I guess I'm just a dumb lefty woketard that's too dumb to see it, because if it was real, I'd expect to see it everywhere.

Edit: Some stats for context: According to The Lancet, the developed world has an excess cumulative death rate per 100,000 of 125.8. Alberta is 67.7. Among all Canadians, the rate is 60.5.

I think we can all agree that less death is a good thing.

kgb531
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by kgb531 »

As has been stated by pathologists and health officers from AHS, unknown cause deaths are due to the fact that every death is noted as unknown cause until such time that it can be finalized. The lack of staff to classify deaths given the workloads of the staff who do so is the largest contributing factor to that number.
Stick to the trade you are trained for.
Just another canuck wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 11:23 am
Bingo Fuel wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:59 am When comparing developed nations, excess death rates per capita are generally lower among nations with higher vaccination rates.
There could be a large number of factors that could change these stats, even among developed nations. My question is why are deaths due unknown causes number one in Canada today, when they were number 10 two years ago? Why are so many young people part of this group when they weren’t before? What happened to us in 2021/22 that could have caused this massive and rapid change? Why do we label 80+ year olds or obese diabetics who died with COVID as COVID deaths but someone who dies days or weeks after their vaccine as deaths of unknown causes? Does this not bother any of you? Doesn’t make you scratch your head at all?

kgb531
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by kgb531 »

75% of Canadian adults had a vaccination prior to any mandates, government or otherwise. This occured in June 2021. The first mandates (government or workplace) came into effect near the end of said month.
This same advice applies to you. Stick to the trade your training has given you to practice. Stop thinking that you possess either the requisite educational background or mental capacity to read about let alone comprehend the complex subject matter that is virology or immunology.
DonTomas wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:37 am I would like to know how many of the 85% (supposedly) Canadians didn’t want to take this poison, but were forced to in order to keep their jobs, or travel.

I guess we don’t have stats on that. You go ahead and keep boosting yourself as your body becomes a spike protein (toxic) factory and spreads all over your body and crosses your blood-brain barrier. Should be ok right? Oh, I forgot, this was never tried on humans, so we don’t have long term safety data. I mean, they got all the short term data wrong, what makes you think these “vaccines “ are safe? Keep watching CBC and take your shots like a good little slave you are, after all, Justin Trudeau said they are “safe and effective “ and we know he only tells the truth right?

DonTomas
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by DonTomas »

Ok bud, you don’t need to be an expert on virology to realize this jab is garbage and dangerous.

https://www.citizenshearing.ca/

https://www.realnotrare.com/

Mark Twain
Bede
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by Bede »

DonTomas wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 1:47 pm Ok bud, you don’t need to be an expert on virology to realize this jab is garbage and dangerous.

https://www.citizenshearing.ca/

https://www.realnotrare.com/
Those are quite the reputable sources...

Attachments
Covid Vaccine Injury.jpg
Covid Vaccine Injury.jpg (381.18 KiB) Viewed 1010 times
DonTomas
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by DonTomas »

Ah the good old CDC. Corrupt as it gets (maybe not as bad as the FDA?)

They have been caught in bed with the big tech companies (social media) to push their narrative. It’s all out there , 286 pages. Look It up.

Let’s see, it’s never (or almost never) the vaccines, but we can’t explain the uptick in sudden deaths in athletes, adults and kids, the increase in cancers, heart attacks, etc. Must be climate change or something?

COVID cases and deaths? They count anything as COVID, but when it comes to vaccine injuries, we know they look away. It is estimated that as little as 1% of the vaccine injuries make
It to VAERS reporting system. Lots of reasons for that… so those fancy graphs aren’t showing the reality, but they fit the narrative quite nicely.

On an (un)related note, the CDC says it’s okay for pregnant women (and breastfeeding mothers) to take these experimental shots: Here it is:

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nc ... nancy.html

But wait, there’s more! You see, in the UK, they don’t recommend this because there isn’t enough data out there to support it, after all, it’s an experiment! Of course, they don’t say it isn’t safe, but we just don’t have enough info on it (lack of data) Makes sense to me.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... 19-vaccine

Here is what they say:

Toxicity conclusions

The absence of reproductive toxicity data is a reflection of the speed of development to first identify and select COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2 for clinical testing and its rapid development to meet the ongoing urgent health need. In principle, a decision on licensing a vaccine could be taken in these circumstances without data from reproductive toxicity studies animals, but there are studies ongoing and these will be provided when available. In the context of supply under Regulation 174, it is considered that sufficient reassurance of safe use of the vaccine in pregnant women cannot be provided at the present time: however, use in women of childbearing potential could be supported provided healthcare professionals are advised to rule out known or suspected pregnancy prior to vaccination. Women who are breastfeeding should also not be vaccinated. These judgements reflect the absence of data at the present time and do not reflect a specific finding of concern. Adequate advice with regard to women of childbearing potential, pregnant women and breastfeeding women has been provided in both the Information for UK Healthcare Professionals and the Information for UK recipients.

So, how is the CDC so sure that these safe and effective (marketing slogan) vaccines are fine for pregnant and breastfeeding women, but the UK government isn’t? Are people anatomically different on the other side of the pond? Is the science different?

Again, these are recommendations, and at no point is the UK saying the vaccines aren’t safe for these women, just that there isn’t enough information and therefore cautions against it.

My point is, what else don’t we know? And what is the obsession in vaccinating everyone to the point of coercion and threats? We know these vaccines don’t stop transmission, so where is the collective benefit? This virus has a 99%+ survival rate with no issues. I know people that took the vaccine to avoid “long covid” and guess what they have now? Long covid. So it did nothing for them, they all caught covid and spread it after vaccination anyway.

To me it’s all risks and no benefit.

Mark Twain
Bingo Fuel
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Bingo Fuel »

The vaccines don't work, and they kill people. Got it.

So why is the Canadian excess death rate so much lower than other countries?

DonTomas
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by DonTomas »

Bingo Fuel wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 8:13 pm The vaccines don't work, and they kill people. Got it.

Show Canada excess deaths in relation to all other countries

Show Canada excess deaths before the pandemic and during the last 3 years

Show how this data is obtained, how excess deaths are defined, determined and reported by each country

Show the access and quality of healthcare for all countries

Show the vaccine roll out dates and uptake by age groups for each country

Maybe then we can start making a comparison, but even then, there are so many variables and variations in standards of reporting and accuracy, efficiency and transparency, that it would be very difficult to make a meaningful connection.

Mark Twain
TG
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by TG »

DonTomas wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 8:49 pm
Bingo Fuel wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 8:13 pm The vaccines don't work, and they kill people. Got it.

Show Canada excess deaths in relation to all other countries

Show Canada excess deaths before the pandemic and during the last 3 years

Show how this data is obtained, how excess deaths are defined, determined and reported by each country

Show the access and quality of healthcare for all countries

Show the vaccine roll out dates and uptake by age groups for each country

Maybe then we can start making a comparison, but even then, there are so many variables and variations in standards of reporting and accuracy, efficiency and transparency, that it would be very difficult to make a meaningful connection.
There is a turtle orbiting around Jupiter, prove me wrong.

Bingo Fuel
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Bingo Fuel »

DonTomas
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by DonTomas »

So there is no single source to put this data together?

I don’t care much for New York Times (media) Lancet has been known to be biased and influenced too.

Found this also to be interesting;

International organizations are not publishing an international database on excess mortality

Unlike statistics on confirmed COVID-19 deaths — for which several organizations such as the WHO, ECDC, and Johns Hopkins University are collating data for all countries — there is no single source of data on excess mortality. And no data source will have data for all countries, because excess mortality statistics will only be available for a minority of countries.

So it’s not possible to know really excess death count. Also everything you posted are approximations anyway, reporting is widely varied.

And even if Canada did have lower excess mortality than some other (comparable?) G7 countries (I guess you want to compare like this?) it was probably the case before COVID too, so what changed? Nothing.

It would be more meaningful (IMO) to compare Canada today to Canada in 2021, 2020, and 2019.

Good research though

Mark Twain
Bingo Fuel
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Bingo Fuel »

DonTomas wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 5:21 am
It would be more meaningful (IMO) to compare Canada today to Canada in 2021, 2020, and 2019.
I covered that in the last post, but there was a lot of info there. I'll post that link again here:

https://www150.statcan.gc.ca/n1/pub/71- ... 28-eng.htm

DonTomas
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by DonTomas »

“ Nationally, periods of significant excess mortality have been observed from March 2020 to June 2020; from October 2020 to February 2021; and from August 2021 to November 2021. Canada experienced a new period of significant excess mortality starting in January 2022, when Omicron was the dominant variant. Excess deaths were observed across various regions of the country, including Newfoundland and Labrador, Quebec, Ontario, Saskatchewan, Alberta, and British Columbia.”

Interesting…

Omicron being blamed? It was supposed to be mild (highly infectious but a lightweight compared to Delta and the original strain)

Mark Twain

Return to “Covid”