Western University mandate boosters and masks for fall 2022

Covid related topics that are connected to travel or the aviation industry.
DonTomas
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: Western University mandate boosters and masks for fall 2022

Post by DonTomas »

https://torontosun.com/news/local-news/ ... 8224404e2e

“The pandemic is not over, as much as we might like it to be,” said political science professor Andrew Chater. “Our students take classes at Western’s main campus so, to me, it makes sense to align our policies. As a university, we are supposed to follow the science.”

Well there it is, political science 😂
---------- ADS -----------

“It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Mark Twain
Inverted2
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by Inverted2 »

Western has a HUGE amount of foreign students, mainly from a Covid fearing country that starts with a C and ends with an a. No, not Canada. :mrgreen: They pay more than double the normal tuition. The science got political in this case. Follow the $$$$$$$. Jab up students. :rolleyes:

Let’s Go Brandon
WellThatAgedWell
Rank 6
Rank 6

Post by WellThatAgedWell »

I think most liberals have discovered the lack of science and are embarrassed with the 3 years of stupidity we went through. Really hard for them to admit this though. I guess it's tough when you have 3 years of stupidity including things like not being able to go into hospitals to see family on their death bed, masking, quarantine hotels etc. All for nothing!

All those layoffs at airlines, just remember that was all for the religious liberal "science" followers. You lost your pay and years of service for nothing.

Two years of posts that aged like a fine cheddar.
TG
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by TG »

WellThatAgedWell wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 6:09 am
Bingo Fuel wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 5:55 am
TG wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 2:06 am
I second that.
Third.
What is this? The three amigos who think western university is saving lives boostering 20 year olds? 😂

Why not just call it what it is. Lies by the government because it was popular. You all want to move on? Then let us all know you got it wrong. This is important for the science community that has been dragged through sludge and now is completely eroded by the politicians stupidity and idiotic policy.

I would not believe any of you if you told me you believed masking was good policy and that 20 year olds need boosters. So let us know if this is good policy or is it completely horse shit. This is important, these students are being coerced into vaccinations because of your religious beliefs that are not scientific at all.
It's more like getting tired of arguing again and again and again. If in the past two & 1/2 years your bunch still haven't figured out why those mandates where in place, nothing will! Nothing as nothing will change your highly made up of thin air opinion.

I will take my 4th jab whenever I can, 5th if I need, etc...I have no qualm doing so. Yes wearing mask is an annoyance so is wearing a seat belt. They certainly are not both 100% effective (Incoming cries for the analogy from the anti-vax goons)

And about this university, it's their grounds, their calls. Don't like it, don't go in. Simple as that!

Back to the pool :mrgreen:

WellThatAgedWell
Rank 6
Rank 6

TG, if JT stood up and said he completely fabricated all his policies and they were based off opinion polls not science, would you try to cancel Trudeau and call him a right winger?

Inverted2
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by Inverted2 »

TG wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:15 pm
WellThatAgedWell wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 6:09 am
Bingo Fuel wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 5:55 am

Third.
What is this? The three amigos who think western university is saving lives boostering 20 year olds? 😂

Why not just call it what it is. Lies by the government because it was popular. You all want to move on? Then let us all know you got it wrong. This is important for the science community that has been dragged through sludge and now is completely eroded by the politicians stupidity and idiotic policy.

I would not believe any of you if you told me you believed masking was good policy and that 20 year olds need boosters. So let us know if this is good policy or is it completely horse shit. This is important, these students are being coerced into vaccinations because of your religious beliefs that are not scientific at all.
It's more like getting tired of arguing again and again and again. If in the past two & 1/2 years your bunch still haven't figured out why those mandates where in place, nothing will! Nothing as nothing will change your highly made up of thin air opinion.

I will take my 4th jab whenever I can, 5th if I need, etc...I have no qualm doing so. Yes wearing mask is an annoyance so is wearing a seat belt. They certainly are not both 100% effective (Incoming cries for the analogy from the anti-vax goons)

And about this university, it's their grounds, their calls. Don't like it, don't go in. Simple as that!

Back to the pool :mrgreen:
You can get 10 jabs and wear 3 N95 masks if you want. You do you. Just understand that some people don’t want to do this and we’ll all get along.

Let’s Go Brandon
Just another canuck
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by Just another canuck »

TG, please don't procreate. Please don't spread your seed of absolute idiocy. You've contributed zero to this conversation since day one. My vision of you is standing on the bleachers wearing a Liberal sweater, waving a Liberal flag and screaming in a high pitch at anyone not wearing a mask or waving that same flag. You're embarrassing to us all. FYI, if you're 5 shots in, you're stroke or cardiac arrest is right around the corner. Seek medical attention. Both physical and psychological.

Twenty years from now you'll be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the things you did do.
So throw off the bowlines.
Sail away from the safe harbor.
Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore. Dream. Discover.
Arnie Pye
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Arnie Pye »

WellThatAgedWell wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:33 am Jordan peterson latest podcast goes into the federal travel mandates and how they were not science driven, policies appear to come from public opinion polls.
Neither are the current flight duty times but we still have to follow that horse shit no matter whether we agree with it or not.

Aviatard
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by Aviatard »

Just another canuck wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 6:45 pm TG, please don't procreate. Please don't spread your seed of absolute idiocy. You've contributed zero to this conversation since day one. My vision of you is standing on the bleachers wearing a Liberal sweater, waving a Liberal flag and screaming in a high pitch at anyone not wearing a mask or waving that same flag. You're embarrassing to us all. FYI, if you're 5 shots in, you're stroke or cardiac arrest is right around the corner. Seek medical attention. Both physical and psychological.
Well let’s look at your contributions. Here’s a perfectly sane and rational thought:
Just another canuck wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:26 pm One 25 year old with children is worth an infinite amount of 80+ year old folks. Most old folks will agree.

DonTomas
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by DonTomas »

Just another canuck wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 6:45 pm TG, please don't procreate. Please don't spread your seed of absolute idiocy. You've contributed zero to this conversation since day one. My vision of you is standing on the bleachers wearing a Liberal sweater, waving a Liberal flag and screaming in a high pitch at anyone not wearing a mask or waving that same flag. You're embarrassing to us all. FYI, if you're 5 shots in, you're stroke or cardiac arrest is right around the corner. Seek medical attention. Both physical and psychological.
+1

Mark Twain
rookiepilot
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by rookiepilot »

DonTomas wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 6:15 am
+1
Which is especially funny, with the last several media pictures seen of our Liberal leader, in the Arctic, on a train, and coming off a plane, a mask was no where to be seen.

Liberal values in essence: Rules for thee, and not for me.

Just another canuck
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by Just another canuck »

Aviatard wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 4:17 am
Well let’s look at your contributions. Here’s a perfectly sane and rational thought:
Just another canuck wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:26 pm One 25 year old with children is worth an infinite amount of 80+ year old folks. Most old folks will agree.
I should have never came back here. But to clarify, it was not okay to sacrifice the mental health of multiple generations, including children for the sake of the elderly. It was not okay to sacrifice the financial stability of the entire working class for the sake of the elderly. It was not okay to take away the choice of all people, including the elderly, when it came to this virus which posed little to no threat to the younger generations. And when the elderly at LTC homes were surveyed, they agreed. They wanted a choice. My grandfather would never have wanted my livelihood sacrificed for his sake. Never. I have a lot of respect for the elderly, particularly veterans. I believe the men like my grandfather who served on the front lines are of the greatest and bravest there ever were. But he would never have wanted the livelihoods of younger men and women to be ruined for his sake.

Using the wording I previously used was wrong. That I admit.

Twenty years from now you'll be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the things you did do.
So throw off the bowlines.
Sail away from the safe harbor.
Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore. Dream. Discover.
ReserveTank
Rank 6
Rank 6

Post by ReserveTank »

WellThatAgedWell wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:50 am Look no further than hotwings post history lol
Hot Wings wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:59 am
ReserveTank wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:18 am

Your guesswork aside, the major flaw in the poll is the definition of "fully vaccinated." The meaning is migrating now to 3 shots, not 2, with regular boosters becoming a discussion point on media. Maybe on number 4 or 5 you will really know what a heroin junkie feels like.
Spare us the horseshit.
Spare him the horse shit! 🤮
It was less than a year ago he was told more boosters will come and limitations will be put on people... He called that horse shit yet the "conspiracy" came true.
Ooooh, I called it! Must be a high quality foil hat :rolleyes:
J Roc wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 10:47 pm porcsord wrote: ↑Thu Aug 25, 2022 5:11 am
Ugh,

Leave me out of your conspiratorial circle jerk.
They use this language because the media told them that people making "unwarranted conspiracy theories" are a threat to safety and security. It's the behaviour of those dependent on the Daddy State, and these type of people are salivating at the idea of your suffering via the state. Do you know who Nikola Yezhov is? Party loyalty will not win you favours. They will eat their own, and they hate you useful loyalists more than their own enemies. Learn history.

ReserveTank
Rank 6
Rank 6

Post by ReserveTank »

WellThatAgedWell wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:50 am Look no further than hotwings post history lol
Hot Wings wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:59 am
ReserveTank wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:18 am

Your guesswork aside, the major flaw in the poll is the definition of "fully vaccinated." The meaning is migrating now to 3 shots, not 2, with regular boosters becoming a discussion point on media. Maybe on number 4 or 5 you will really know what a heroin junkie feels like.
Spare us the horseshit.
Spare him the horse shit! 🤮
It was less than a year ago he was told more boosters will come and limitations will be put on people... He called that horse shit yet the "conspiracy" came true.
Ooooh, I called it! Must be a high quality foil hat :rolleyes:
J Roc wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 10:47 pm porcsord wrote: ↑Thu Aug 25, 2022 5:11 am
Ugh,

Leave me out of your conspiratorial circle jerk.
They use this language because the media told them that people making "unwarranted conspiracy theories" are a threat to safety and security. It's the behaviour of those dependent on the Daddy State, and these type of people are salivating at the idea of your suffering via the state. Do you know who Nikola Yezhov is? Party loyalty will not win you favours. They will eat their own, and they hate you useful loyalists more than their own enemies. Learn history.

flyndad
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by flyndad »

It is all about control my friends. This current Government cannot let it go. Mandatory masks while flying on aircraft, why is that, where exactly is the Science showing that this prevents the spread of COVID?
As previously mentioned, if there are passengers terrified and want to wear ten masks so be it but do not force this upon others, let them make their own choices.
The entire Arrive Can app is yet another control farce which the Government cannot let go, pretty insecure people. I recently found out that this is only in three or four different languages, can only imagine the terror it instils in Foreigners who cannot understand any of these language requirements and being required to fill this out prior to arrival in Canada. Our Government use the word racist quite a lot and I would throw that right back into their court where it concerns this App. I did manage to get a free get out of jail free card when driving back from the US recently and was told it was a one time thing. The whole thing is such a joke.
I agree COVID is out there, probably always will be, let us live, let us play and for pity sake drop the ego and the perceived control you believe you have.

TG
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by TG »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Running out of arguments I see....

DonTomas
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by DonTomas »

TG wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 3:08 am

That would be you and your lemming pals here that defend this medical dictatorship.

Mark Twain
Aviatard
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by Aviatard »

DonTomas wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 8:56 am
TG wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 3:08 am L

That would be you and your lemming pals here that defend this medical dictatorship.
So basically your argument here is “no, you”. Also your Mark Twain quote? He didn’t say that. Fitting quote though, in this case.

kgb531
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by kgb531 »

That would be he and the other 85% of Canadians that want nothing to do with the Cletus convoy whose last biological science education came in grade 12 (if lucky).
When do the vaxxed all start dropping like flies again? First it was after 2 days. Then a week. Then 2 weeks. Then a month. Then 6 months. Now it's apparently a couple years? 700M doses in North America alone. Where are they hiding the bodies? Why is it only the staunchest antivaxx/antimask/anti-science/anti-passport/evangelical PPCer are the only ones who know of any mass deaths and severe consequences?

WellThatAgedWell
Rank 6
Rank 6

kgb531 wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:00 am That would be he and the other 85% of Canadians that want nothing to do with the Cletus convoy whose last biological science education came in grade 12 (if lucky).
When do the vaxxed all start dropping like flies again? First it was after 2 days. Then a week. Then 2 weeks. Then a month. Then 6 months. Now it's apparently a couple years? 700M doses in North America alone. Where are they hiding the bodies? Why is it only the staunchest antivaxx/antimask/anti-science/anti-passport/evangelical PPCer are the only ones who know of any mass deaths and severe consequences?
When do the unvaccinated die of covid?

I got covid after my fourth booster and it was like getting a mild cough. Thank God I got that booster or I would have died of covid.

Return to “Covid”