WJ interviews

This forum has been developed to discuss aviation related topics.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

Post Reply
Chewy
Rank 0
Rank 0
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2004 1:42 pm

WJ interviews

Post by Chewy »

I heard that Westjet has 250 interviews already lined up. Can anyone confirm or deny this? How many of those do they actually plan on hiring?
---------- ADS -----------
 
...
Rank 11
Rank 11
Posts: 4581
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2004 7:18 pm

Post by ... »

250!!!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Resistance is futile Image

You will be assimilated Image
---------- ADS -----------
 
I'd Rather Be Flying
Rank 3
Rank 3
Posts: 124
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2004 9:24 am
Location: This island earth.

Post by I'd Rather Be Flying »

I'm not certain on the number of pilots they are looking for but I do know a few who just went through the long interview process and are about to start working. I can only imagine that they will hire more than a few with the expansion plans advertised. :)
---------- ADS -----------
 
"Come down, your head is in the sky, feet on the ground...come down."
User avatar
leftyxl
Rank 3
Rank 3
Posts: 176
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2004 6:01 pm
Location: base of the mountain

Post by leftyxl »

Form a very reliable source 130 more this year and at least 180 next year.....No i am not kidding

Best of luck to all of you 8)
---------- ADS -----------
 
"Hey pile it, you wanna hold my bottle?"
wrc
Rank 3
Rank 3
Posts: 188
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2004 6:50 pm
Location: YYC

WJA hiring

Post by wrc »

Flightlevels would know for sure but I think there are always about 800 qualified applicants on the database. The hiring team gets together every month or two to short list for interviews but I think it maybe only for a month or two ahead. In other words, if one applied now they could still get hired this year. Im not positive about this but Im pretty sure its along these lines. Recent new hires include pilots from; Air Canada, First Air, Jazz, Calm Air, CMA, Pacific Coastal, Corpac and Bearskin amoung others.
---------- ADS -----------
 
cobra114
Rank 0
Rank 0
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2004 12:54 pm

Post by cobra114 »

Does anyone know when the hiring team last got together to "short list" and when they will be sitting again?
---------- ADS -----------
 
Post Reply

Return to “General Comments”