Face Diaper

Covid related topics that are connected to travel or the aviation industry.
Loon-A-Tic
Rank 5
Rank 5

Face Diaper

Post by Loon-A-Tic »

Has anyone heard if this "mandated" uniform accessory might become a thing of the past any time soon.
---------- ADS -----------

WellThatAgedWell
Rank 6
Rank 6

Re: Face Diaper

Post by WellThatAgedWell »

I thought after half a year of no masking anywhere except for where the federal gov mandated them would show how useless the policy was. Guess I was wrong and I don’t understand science :lol:.

Lots of people still love masks and will swear they never get sick because they wear one. Looking at the published data of cases, deaths, hospitalizations etc I can’t see any link between mask policy having any effect on preventing the spread of covid. Lots of red states dropped mandatory masking 18 months ago, blue states not long after that, provinces also in the past year. No one can show any conclusive data that large scale mask mandates work. Maybe it’s time to just ignore the policy and remove the masks.

Lots of rich post history here from the mask loving science following lemmings though.

Two years of posts that aged like a fine cheddar.
Inverted2
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by Inverted2 »

I don’t wear one at all when I’m in YUL and only wear the face diaper on my chin in YYZ now. No one has said anything in ages. I see less and less people wearing them every day. If I’m in the US i don’t even think about wearing it. Outside of deadheading I haven’t worn one since March. 8)

Let’s Go Brandon
altiplano
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by altiplano »

I just follow the TC laws now... at security and Canadian customs. US pre-clearance they don't care. I don't care what individual airport policies may be, they don't over rule the Feds. Checkpoints and on board, that's it.. Even then once I'm onboard it's off unless I'm in the cabin and pax are there.

I had a recent flight in the back to base, after a meal and a couple libations I was into my movie. I forgot all about it for several hours, ordered another drink, used the lav, nobody said a thing. I didn't realize I had forgot until I was walking off.

It's all theater. It's over. Time to move on.

Loon-A-Tic
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Loon-A-Tic »

It's time to make all the "mandated" requirements ones of "personal" choice; vaccinate or not, face mask or not. They should all be left to each person to make their own "informed" choice from here on in.

Update: Recent rumors in the press seem to indicate that most if not all federally mandated Coivd19 protocols for the aviation industry may become
"discretionary" by the end of the month.

Inverted2
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by Inverted2 »

Face diapers are gone as of Saturday! :D The (political) science has changed. :rolleyes:

Let’s Go Brandon
northernpilot2
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by northernpilot2 »

Inverted2 wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 9:22 am The (political) science has changed. :rolleyes:
:lol: :lol: Its about fukn time.

I feel sorry for all the sheeples on this forum.

Inverted2
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by Inverted2 »

northernpilot2 wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 10:14 am
Inverted2 wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 9:22 am The (political) science has changed. :rolleyes:
:lol: :lol: Its about fukn time.

I feel sorry for all the sheeples on this forum.
They’ll still be around. You’ll see them still driving to the store masked, slathering chemical hand sanitizer on and getting booster jab #7 this winter. :mrgreen:

Let’s Go Brandon
WellThatAgedWell
Rank 6
Rank 6

Post by WellThatAgedWell »

One of the reply's to the transport minister announcement that restrictions are over. 😂
Screenshot_20220926-133730.png
Screenshot_20220926-133730.png (450.4 KiB) Viewed 1054 times
Rumor is that Sandy created multiple email accounts and phone numbers and collected CERB for a couple years while answering every public opinion poll she could with multiple accounts.

Sandy! You are why we have been masking all this time! Please go away.

I'll bet you Sandy is also pro vaccine mandates, then posts shit like "vaccine doesn’t even really work anymore". Can't make this shit up.

Two years of posts that aged like a fine cheddar.
northernpilot2
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by northernpilot2 »

Inverted2 wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 10:21 am

They’ll still be around. You’ll see them still driving to the store masked, slathering chemical hand sanitizer on and getting booster jab #7 this winter. :mrgreen:
:lol:

Return to “Covid”