Covid deaths still high, why is Biden calling the pandemic over?

Covid related topics that are connected to travel or the aviation industry.
WellThatAgedWell
Rank 6
Rank 6

Covid deaths still high, why is Biden calling the pandemic over?

Post by WellThatAgedWell »

9E1345EF-2214-44C3-8F83-4FBC2CAEBE46.jpeg
9E1345EF-2214-44C3-8F83-4FBC2CAEBE46.jpeg (109.85 KiB) Viewed 2018 times
2022 is looking worse than 2021 and 2020. Why are people all ignoring this! This is the science! How can Trudeau ditch the restrictions now? How can Biden declare this over? Why aren’t people masking? Now more than ever you need to mask and stop these deaths from happening!

Rockie, dialdriver, RedAndWhiteBaron, TG…. Com’on back me up! Join the conversation Covid thumpers! Don’t let Biden call this, the science is speaking to us and people are going to die! The data is clear, Covid is worse now than it has ever been and Trudeau is contemplating letting people fly, WITHOUT MASKS. Oh my fuk I’m outraged! DON’T THESE LIVES MATTER ANYMORE?

I just about die every time I read liberal’s posting online :lol:
4B41A1B2-4FC9-4878-8BC0-6F9ED111F839.jpeg
4B41A1B2-4FC9-4878-8BC0-6F9ED111F839.jpeg (135.35 KiB) Viewed 2016 times
I’m on my 5th booster and I’m glad, because if I only had 4 I probably would have died :lol:
---------- ADS -----------

Two years of posts that aged like a fine cheddar.
RRJetPilot
Rank 4
Rank 4

Re: Covid deaths still high, why is Biden calling the pandemic over?

Post by RRJetPilot »

Its probably difficult enough for these people in their daily lives. No need to make fun of them. Mental illness is a serious thing.

DonTomas
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by DonTomas »

What’s a COVID-19 death?

“It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Mark Twain
TG
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by TG »

I'm stilling this quote below from PPrune where a thread is running about Covid with the usual 1 or 2 crazies who don't understand the benefit of vaccination getting hammered by the rest who does.
Meanwhile, over on the Academy of Medical Sciences forum, doctors and scientists who have never flown an aircraft (but have watched a you tube so "have done their research") are arguing whether an NDB approach to a coastal airfield during a thunderstorm is preferable to an RNP as the latter hasn't been around long enough to be properly tested.
Kind of true! What the f@ck are your expertise to judge that "No! I figured out! It's all made up!" :lol:

I could fish another dozen of quotes from this particular thread but I suspect it will be useless. You (Anti-tax) Made your "Beliefs" hard wired into a tiny section of your brain and won't change it.

I wrote months ago that once countries will start to call off restrictions, mandatory vaccins, etc...The CraziesKnowItAll would say "See I told you it was nothing!" Completely oblivious to the effect of all those restrictions, vaccins, etc...
So if the Covid death toll in 2022 surpasses 2021 in total mayyyyybe that's because people are less careful? Because there is no more restrictions? (Believe me I want those out of the way as much as you do) Yes, those numbers would be far worst if no vaccinations campaign were done! For those getting sick to various levels from the Covid, after being vaccinated, you can bet they would be far worst without.

WellThatAgedWell
Rank 6
Rank 6

TG wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 4:34 am I'm stilling this quote below from PPrune where a thread is running about Covid with the usual 1 or 2 crazies who don't understand the benefit of vaccination getting hammered by the rest who does.
Meanwhile, over on the Academy of Medical Sciences forum, doctors and scientists who have never flown an aircraft (but have watched a you tube so "have done their research") are arguing whether an NDB approach to a coastal airfield during a thunderstorm is preferable to an RNP as the latter hasn't been around long enough to be properly tested.
Kind of true! What the f@ck are your expertise to judge that "No! I figured out! It's all made up!" :lol:

I could fish another dozen of quotes from this particular thread but I suspect it will be useless. You (Anti-tax) Made your "Beliefs" hard wired into a tiny section of your brain and won't change it.

I wrote months ago that once countries will start to call off restrictions, mandatory vaccins, etc...The CraziesKnowItAll would say "See I told you it was nothing!" Completely oblivious to the effect of all those restrictions, vaccins, etc...
So if the Covid death toll in 2022 surpasses 2021 in total mayyyyybe that's because people are less careful? Because there is no more restrictions? (Believe me I want those out of the way as much as you do) Yes, those numbers would be far worst if no vaccinations campaign were done! For those getting sick to various levels from the Covid, after being vaccinated, you can bet they would be far worst without.
Yeah your logic is flawed TG.

This whole don't question the experts nonsense is idiotic. It's already been show PMJT made his decisions based off public opinion polls and not science. Lots of people who don't question their doctors die every year as passive bystanders to bias and assumptions by the professional.

We aren't even talking about experts here we are talking about media, politicians and public opinions driving policy.

Do airlines do public opinion polls do decide SOPs for how the pilots should fly planes?

"I wrote months ago that once countries will start to call off restrictions, mandatory vaccins, etc...The CraziesKnowItAll would say "See I told you it was nothing!" Completely oblivious to the effect of all those restrictions, vaccins, etc..."

Sorry TG this is completely dumb. Masks never worked. Vaccine is mediocre, 90 percent of restrictions didn't make any sense, and I have been consistent since June 2020, when this became obvious it was about politics and not about our health. (you know about the time PMJT got out with a BLM protest while at the same time cities had locked down outdoor parks so kids can't play) the anti science leadership began early on.

WellThatAgedWell
Rank 6
Rank 6

TG let's remember that one of your reasons that you said we need these restrictions is the amount of deaths.

But I just showed you, in some places deaths are higher than ever. Now you say the crazies are coming out? :lol: dude you are the crazy. You can't explain how now it's ok to not give a shit about these deaths. You also can't explain how so many people are vaccinated but yet more people died this month than the same time last year.

Can you make any rational arguments in support of most of the covid policy? Put some rational thoughts together.

DonTomas
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by DonTomas »

That RNP vs NDB approach analogy to vaccines/MRNA has to be the dumbest comparison ever. Apples and oranges.

I take you don’t know much about how the certification/validation process works TG?

Mark Twain
TG
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by TG »

You obviously didn’t get the jest of this analogy which is not surprising (Trying to be Right about everything at all cost doesn’t make you look more intelligent)

Unless you are trolling :mrgreen:

cdnavater
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by cdnavater »

WellThatAgedWell wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 4:59 am TG let's remember that one of your reasons that you said we need these restrictions is the amount of deaths.

But I just showed you, in some places deaths are higher than ever. Now you say the crazies are coming out? :lol: dude you are the crazy. You can't explain how now it's ok to not give a shit about these deaths. You also can't explain how so many people are vaccinated but yet more people died this month than the same time last year.

Can you make any rational arguments in support of most of the covid policy? Put some rational thoughts together.
He did explain it, restrictions are lifting, therefore infections and deaths are climbing, but you and your ilk can’t make the connection. Imagine if there were no restrictions and no vaccine, oh you can’t because you believe it doesn’t work, enough said!
I myself only where a mask when mandatory, but I’m triple vaxxed and had an infection, yes I caught COVID-19, I know exactly where too, the science said three days and you know what, it was exactly three days after a huge social event with 300+ people all drinking and not a mask in sight.
It was pretty mild except for one day where I felt like I wasn’t getting enough oxygen, I believe it would have been worse had I not had my vaccination, you believe the opposite, two plus years in and we still can’t agree, I’m calling it, we will never agree

teacher
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by teacher »

Globally more people die YEARLY from malnutrition and starvation than did throughout this entire pandemic. We’ve had the “skills and expertise” to solve the global food crisis for decades. That’s only 1 example of the many problems that our world faces that are within our reach to solve but has no political capital to actual get done.

Tell me again how destroying society and the world economy was worth “saving all those lives”?

https://eresonatemedia.com/
https://bambaits.ca/
https://youtube.com/channel/UCWit8N8YCJSvSaiSw5EWWeQ
DonTomas
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by DonTomas »

teacher wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 6:02 am Globally more people die YEARLY from malnutrition and starvation than did throughout this entire pandemic. We’ve had the “skills and expertise” to solve the global food crisis for decades. That’s only 1 example of the many problems that our world faces that are within our reach to solve but has no political capital to actual get done.

Tell me again how destroying society and the world economy was worth “saving all those lives”?
Yep. I made a post about that with the numbers. We are at over 23 million deaths from starvation (and related causes) since March 2020

Mark Twain
cdnavater
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by cdnavater »

DonTomas wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 10:05 am
teacher wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 6:02 am Globally more people die YEARLY from malnutrition and starvation than did throughout this entire pandemic. We’ve had the “skills and expertise” to solve the global food crisis for decades. That’s only 1 example of the many problems that our world faces that are within our reach to solve but has no political capital to actual get done.

Yep. I made a post about that with the numbers. We are at over 23 million deaths from starvation (and related causes) since March 2020
I was going to make a joke but it is sad that that many people literally starved to death.

WellThatAgedWell
Rank 6
Rank 6

People are starving.

We should probably limit fertilizer and reduce crop yields.

Why make creative and sustainable solutions when we can starve people instead.

TG
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by TG »

WellThatAgedWell wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 5:37 pm People are starving.

Sure! Then vote for a government that will propose it. If not, start a public movement that will induce it.

For the anti-vax.

Again...

The part you cannot gasp:
--->Without those restrictions and vaccinations done at the time, things would have been a lot worst.
--->The lucky part is this virus mutated to become something "milder"
--->Since there is pretty much no restrictions now, on top of that vaccination effects are fading away after a few months, it seems that fatality numbers are looking a little worst then when those restrictions and all were in force. This, even if it is a milder version running.

There is nothing to be surprised it is literally 1+1=2 so if you cannot make the connection, there is no hope...

cdnavater wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 4:59 am you believe the opposite, two plus years in and we still can’t agree, I’m calling it, we will never agree
Yes, truly a waste of time.

ps: I'm all for restrictions removal but don't have the expertise to decide.

billhill
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by billhill »

Expertise? How about common sense? What a huge load of hogwash this whole "Covid" thing has been.

Bingo Fuel
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Bingo Fuel »

TG wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 5:39 pm
cdnavater wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 4:59 am you believe the opposite, two plus years in and we still can’t agree, I’m calling it, we will never agree

He just wants to argue. That's why he keeps calling people out, he's looking to piss people off.

Best to not engage in the first place, and not give their arguments oxygen. They'll move on to the next culture war from their rage farm media outlets, and it's not going to end anytime soon.

It's a strange game, the only winning move is not to play.

Last edited by Bingo Fuel on Mon Sep 26, 2022 6:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Never wrestle with pigs. You both get dirty and the pig likes it." - George Bernard Shaw
Inverted2
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by Inverted2 »

Relax, if they are in Europe most of them will freeze to death this winter before they have a chance to starve.

Let’s Go Brandon
WellThatAgedWell
Rank 6
Rank 6

Bingo Fuel wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 6:29 pm
TG wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 5:39 pm

He just wants to argue. That's why he keeps calling people out, he's looking to piss people off.

Best to not engage in the first place, and not give their arguments oxygen. They'll move on to the next culture war from their rage farm media outlets, and it's not going to end anytime soon.

It's a strange game, the only winning move is not to play.
It’s the three musketeers! :lol:

I was only interested to find objective truths. Instead we discovered who was completing public opinion polls so politicians could follow the “science”.

I think I’m the furthest thing from someone pissing people off. The only thing I ever stood for was people should have freedoms, choices, and ability to live as individuals and make their own medical choices. You guys let fear get in the way of rational thoughts. Today you are forced to divorce yourself from many of those thoughts as restrictions disappear. All of the metrics you used to justify, all the beliefs you held so strongly all come crashing down and awkwardly you have to generate these ideas of how the mandates are great, but now we don’t need them. You can’t really explain why this is… something something just listen to the experts.
Inverted2 wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 6:30 pm

Relax, if they are in Europe most of them will freeze to death this winter before they have a chance to starve.
Don’t be so silly! Canada will ship them some coal to burn this winter!

CortoMaltese
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by CortoMaltese »

--->Without those restrictions and vaccinations done at the time, things would have been a lot worst.
TG, can you show us some sources about this?? You still have not replied when I asked about your sources, except telling my sources were certainly from the far right dangerous conspiracy newpapers...

Why, in the countries without those restrictions and vaccinations, things have not been a lot worsE ???

The only thing I ever stood for was people should have freedoms, choices, and ability to live as individuals and make their own medical choices. You guys let fear get in the way of rational thoughts. Today you are forced to divorce yourself from many of those thoughts as restrictions disappear. All of the metrics you used to justify, all the beliefs you held so strongly all come crashing down and awkwardly you have to generate these ideas of how the mandates are great, but now we don’t need them. You can’t really explain why this is… something something just listen to the experts.
Exactly!
Are you vaccinated guys going to ask your new coworkers about their vaccine status and refuse to work with them if they are not?

I myself only where a mask when mandatory, but I’m triple vaxxed and had an infection, yes I caught COVID-19, I know exactly where too, the science said three days and you know what, it was exactly three days after a huge social event with 300+ people all drinking and not a mask in sight.
It was pretty mild except for one day where I felt like I wasn’t getting enough oxygen, I believe it would have been worse had I not had my vaccination, you believe the opposite, two plus years in and we still can’t agree, I’m calling it, we will never agree
I got covid at home from a lonely fully vaccinated friend who had the right to fly and travel anywhere, who wears a mask even when it's not mandatory and who wash his hands many times a day...
I was less sick than him, I was very tired for one day with just a running nose while he spent a few days on various drugs.

(Trying to be Right about everything at all cost doesn’t make you look more intelligent)
You are absolutely right!!

TG
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by TG »

CortoMaltese wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 7:14 pm
TG, can you show us some sources about this?? You still have not replied when I asked about your sources, except telling my sources were certainly from the far right dangerous conspiracy newpapers...
Oh my.... :roll:

Why don't you just, as a very simple example/Source, Google: "Changes in life expectancy in the United States"
Assuming you don't list Google Search as a one of the devil responsable for all your misery.

Then if you still can't figure out why it would have been worst with no restrictions/Vaccinations, you can go back dig your head in the sand. Or leave it there, already buried.

It's you bunch anti-vax clowns here who keep regurgitating Covid left and right. Look, we are almost done! Finally heading to no more restrictions, open borders and all...Exactly what you cry babies wanted from the start. Me too I'm for that, pretty much everybody is for that but in a more reasonable way. Aka by following whatever imposed steps needed to get into it by whatever governments in whatever countries.
Freaking travel nightmare since 2020 if you ask me. In a selfish way I was all for open borders since the start. Lucky you, I don't get to decide that.

So go out! Enjoy life! Etc....Unless you can't now because you cornered yourself thinking you knew it all. Which would explain a few things.
Then be like a cat! Do a backflip, land on your legs and go out enjoy your life while you can.

Anyway, I think this COVID forum subsection/Conspiracy circle jerk should be closed for good. But hey! Like restrictions and all it is not my call to do.

:mrgreen:

Ciao!

Return to “Covid”