Vaccinated pilots = dangerous

Covid related topics that are connected to travel or the aviation industry.
chrisd450
Rank 0
Rank 0

Vaccinated pilots = dangerous

Post by chrisd450 »

When will the general public start questioning the safety of having vaccinated pilots at the controls!
---------- ADS -----------

indieadventurer
Rank 5
Rank 5

Re: Vaccinated pilots = dangerous

Post by indieadventurer »

chrisd450 wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 8:48 am When will the general public start questioning the safety of having vaccinated pilots at the controls!
Never.

Aviatard
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by Aviatard »

chrisd450 wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 8:48 am When will the general public start questioning the safety of having vaccinated pilots at the controls!
Excellent first post. Edgy yet well thought out. 4 stars.

broken_slinky
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by broken_slinky »

Did JerryRig forget his password and had to create a new account?

Inverted2
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by Inverted2 »

I got the 2 (or lose my job) jabs but it’s been over a year since I got them. I think I’m still alive but I’m glad I didn’t get any “boosters”. I know a few people who have had some bad side effects from them. Not to mention the boosted people I know are getting covid like crazy lately but the un vaccinated ones don’t seem to be.

Let’s Go Brandon
daedalusx
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by daedalusx »

Inverted2 wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 5:42 pm I got the 2 (or lose my job) jabs but it’s been over a year since I got them. I think I’m still alive but I’m glad I didn’t get any “boosters”. I know a few people who have had some bad side effects from them. Not to mention the boosted people I know are getting covid like crazy lately but the un vaccinated ones don’t seem to be.
Jabless here. When I finally got Covid, I was sick with a mild fever for about 3 hours in the evening. I popped a Tylenol, smoke a few Marlboro’s, had some wine with my horse dewormer, plowed my wife and then after an uneventful night, I was back to work the next morning. I haven’t missed a single day of work due to sickness in the last 2 years. None of my vaxxed coworkers can say the same. In fact one lost her unborn child, the other got diagnosed with MS, both my sisters have now period issues with one possible tumor and my neighbour died suddenly after her booster.

But it’s safe and effective and millions of people deserved to loose their jobs over a concoction that doesn’t, nor never did prevent infection nor transmission

In twenty years time when your kids ask how you got into flying you want to be able to say "work and determination" not "I just kept taking money from your grandparents for type ratings until someone was stupid enough to give me a job"
Bede
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by Bede »

Inverted2 wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 5:42 pm I got the 2 (or lose my job) jabs but it’s been over a year since I got them. I think I’m still alive but I’m glad I didn’t get any “boosters”. I know a few people who have had some bad side effects from them. Not to mention the boosted people I know are getting covid like crazy lately but the un vaccinated ones don’t seem to be.
I know a few people who had some bad side effects from Covid. A dozen or so in the ICU, 4 intubated and 1 death.

goingmissed
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by goingmissed »

daedalusx wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 6:42 pm
Jabless here. When I finally got Covid, I was sick with a mild fever for about 3 hours in the evening. I popped a Tylenol, smoke a few Marlboro’s, had some wine with my horse dewormer, plowed my wife and then after an uneventful night, I was back to work the next morning. I haven’t missed a single day of work due to sickness in the last 2 years. None of my vaxxed coworkers can say the same. In fact one lost her unborn child, the other got diagnosed with MS, both my sisters have now period issues with one possible tumor and my neighbour died suddenly after her booster.

But it’s safe and effective and millions of people deserved to loose their jobs over a concoction that doesn’t, nor never did prevent infection nor transmission
Good for you. You are comparing yourself to a woman who lost a child and another person who got MS.

None of those are relevant, but what you did admit to was refusing to use sick days and exposing others to disease that might affect them worse than you. People use sick days for two reasons: to get better in the comfort of their home; and to prevent getting others sick because they're not self centered idiots.

daedalusx
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by daedalusx »

goingmissed wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 7:01 pm

Good for you. You are comparing yourself to a woman who lost a child and another person who got MS.

None of those are relevant, but what you did admit to was refusing to use sick days and exposing others to disease that might affect them worse than you. People use sick days for two reasons: to get better in the comfort of their home; and to prevent getting others sick because they're not self centered idiots.
I work from home you cretin doofus. Obviously if I’m not a vaxxed cattle I’m not in cockpit.

Keep boosting every 5 months though, don’t forget that precious immunity needs to be recharged like your cellphone.

In twenty years time when your kids ask how you got into flying you want to be able to say "work and determination" not "I just kept taking money from your grandparents for type ratings until someone was stupid enough to give me a job"
goingmissed
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by goingmissed »

daedalusx wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 7:03 pm
goingmissed wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 7:01 pm

I work from home you cretin doofus. Obviously if I’m not a vaxxed cattle I’m not in cockpit.
Then where do you think you get the right to tell others who work with people how to act?

It's no different than a man telling women that they cannot get an abortion.

WellThatAgedWell
Rank 6
Rank 6

Post by WellThatAgedWell »

https://theprovince.com/opinion/columni ... 858523918e

Theresa Tam claims to have saved 800k Canadians from Covid death. Wow what a claim.

That would put Covid death rate at 2 percent assuming every Canadian would have got Covid if it was not for her policy. “Trust the experts”, you would have to be a complete idiot to believe this. The early, most virulent variant of Covid had an IFR of about 0.5 percent, CFR early on was around 3 percent.

This would mean if we lined every Canadian up and forced Covid into every nostril without a vaccine, 190k Canadians would die… somehow the top doc does math differently. This is the same person who told you masks don’t work great and there’s no reason to wear them for the first two months of the pandemic (which funny enough was the most true thing she said about Covid) :lol:

Anyways hats off to this woman for saving nearly a million Canadians. It wasn’t vaccines, it wasn’t that the virus just became less lethal, it was her policies that saved the day! Amen to that koolaid.

Two years of posts that aged like a fine cheddar.
J Roc
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by J Roc »

daedalusx wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 6:42 pm Jabless here. When I finally got Covid, I was sick with a mild fever for about 3 hours in the evening. I popped a Tylenol, smoke a few Marlboro’s, had some wine with my horse dewormer, plowed my wife and then after an uneventful night, I was back to work the next morning.
What a coincidence, I did the same thing when I got COVID. BTW, thank your wife for me.

Sorry, I couldn't resist...carry on.

JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by JerryRig »

broken_slinky wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 11:08 am Did JerryRig forget his password and had to create a new account?
Nope. Still here as the one and only.
And I've been warning since the beginning.

I've actually started to believe that "vaccinated" people (and I use that term loosely) suffer from cognitive disabilities after injection because they are simply unable to reason the cause and effect of these jabs. Just. Plain. Clueless.

JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by JerryRig »

Bede wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 6:47 pm
I know a few people who had some bad side effects from Covid. A dozen or so in the ICU, 4 intubated and 1 death.
Some, very few may have succumbed to the flu, as some do every year. The more criminal thing are the doctors that are treating cases that deteriorate into pneumonia. Protocol is to use Remdisemier, a known toxic drug which shut down liver, kidneys, etc. I caught my dad's doctor doing this...kicked his ass. The 25mg daily of Hydroxichoroquine saved him, and he had everything wrong with him.

'97 Tercel
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by '97 Tercel »

Meh...might as well get rid of this "Covid" section....it's yesterday's news.

*yawn*

On to the next scary crisis and creepy government response...

TG
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by TG »

'97 Tercel wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 10:35 pm Meh...might as well get rid of this "Covid" section....it's yesterday's news.
Finally we agree on something.

By the way, Covid time period life expectancy data from countries start to pop up. One must have his head deep in the sand to still believe no pandemic was going on or that vaccination has no positive effect.

Disclaimer: All relevant links will eventually show on your internet door by themselves, unless your top knowledge of everything will keep it closed.

JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by JerryRig »

TG wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 5:09 am
'97 Tercel wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 10:35 pm Meh...might as well get rid of this "Covid" section....it's yesterday's news.
Finally we agree on something.

By the way, Covid time period life expectancy data from countries start to pop up. One must have his head deep in the sand to still believe no pandemic was going on or that vaccination has no positive effect.

Disclaimer: All relevant links will eventually show on your internet door by themselves, unless your top knowledge of everything will keep it closed.
The “covid” we are seeing now are from the “vaxinated”. The unvaccinated who already had it are up to 17x more immune from future and present variants. But all media owned in part by Blackrock won’t tell you that. 🙄

Inverted2
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by Inverted2 »

On the plus side if you croak from the vax in Australia you get a paid funeral. :lol:

https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/de ... text=55953

“Deceased COVID-19 vaccine recipient payments and funeral costs

In cases involving death you may be eligible for payment and support for funeral costs. We’ll make this payment to the deceased’s estate.”

Let’s Go Brandon
goingmissed
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by goingmissed »

JerryRig wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 7:16 am The “covid” we are seeing now are from the “vaxinated”. The unvaccinated who already had it are up to 17x more immune from future and present variants. But all media owned in part by Blackrock won’t tell you that. 🙄
Right... only Alex Jones and Romana Didulo will tell you the truth.

AirFrame
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by AirFrame »

Rename it "Conspiracy Theories" and leave it at that.

Return to “Covid”