YYZ hiring schedule September Feast

Topics related to hiring and course information should be placed here.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

Punipuniikuchan
Rank 1
Rank 1

YYZ hiring schedule September Feast

Post by Punipuniikuchan »

Hello hello hello :roll:

Anyone willing to share thier timeline of how things are going?
I did Feast in Toronto (YYZ) in September, followed by on demand interview in first week October and now waiting for the results :rolleyes:
---------- ADS -----------

kvcy
Rank 1
Rank 1

Re: YYZ hiring schedule September Feast

Post by kvcy »

Similar timeline for me, got my results - waiting for the in person interview invitation!

Punipuniikuchan
Rank 1
Rank 1

Oh :cry:
I'm assuming since I haven't heard back, I didn't make it..
Do you know how many days later you got an email after the on demand interview

kvcy
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by kvcy »

You won’t know for sure until you get the results, they may still be going through the interviews. Don’t keep your hopes down but be prepared for whichever results.

I got my results within a week after the interview.

Best of luck!

Punipuniikuchan
Rank 1
Rank 1

Thanks for sharing your timeline

martrolo
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by martrolo »

Punipuniikuchan wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 12:44 pm Oh :cry:
I'm assuming since I haven't heard back, I didn't make it..
Do you know how many days later you got an email after the on demand interview
Hey! YUL here, I received my on-demand interview results after 2 weeks (in mid-september) and I heard from someone in YUL too that only received their pass results last week. So I would not worry about it, there's a chance that you passed :)

Cheers!

Punipuniikuchan
Rank 1
Rank 1

I received an email stating that I passed and may be invited for the next steps :mrgreen:
Now, just hoping for the bootcamp invite :prayer:

Thanks for sharing your timeline, and good luck to you.

m.harris
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by m.harris »

Good Evening guys,
I am a new member to this forum. I cleared my Wonderlic in July this year..Today I received an email about some half day assessment (Don't know what that is-No details ,nothing) at Toronto Centre and I have to book that date through my Workday before 30 October. Further in that email it says that this round of assessment is for training in Winnipeg,Moncton and Montreal. IF you pass half day assessment, then you will be moved from Toronto FIR pool to applicable FIR pool to be considered for future assessments. IF not interested in above mentioned regions, then do not sign up for this regions and it WILL NOT impact your existing application.
- I am thinking are they trying to move my application from Toronto to other Locations? (I maybe wrong-Not sure). any inputs on this???
- Any idea what will be in half day assessment? I have no clue...I am just going to show up and see what happens

atcguy98
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by atcguy98 »

m.harris wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 2:33 pm Good Evening guys,
I am a new member to this forum. I cleared my Wonderlic in July this year..Today I received an email about some half day assessment (Don't know what that is-No details ,nothing) at Toronto Centre and I have to book that date through my Workday before 30 October. Further in that email it says that this round of assessment is for training in Winnipeg,Moncton and Montreal. IF you pass half day assessment, then you will be moved from Toronto FIR pool to applicable FIR pool to be considered for future assessments. IF not interested in above mentioned regions, then do not sign up for this regions and it WILL NOT impact your existing application.
- I am thinking are they trying to move my application from Toronto to other Locations? (I maybe wrong-Not sure). any inputs on this???
- Any idea what will be in half day assessment? I have no clue...I am just going to show up and see what happens
That's interesting. It's likely that the pool is full at YYZ but not for the other regions, as they've been doing lots of testing at YYZ throughout the past year.

PAR.CYAW
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by PAR.CYAW »

m.harris wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 2:33 pm Good Evening guys,
Your half day assessment is FEAST. They'll likely give you more info about moving your application during your assessment. There is probably either more demand for personnel in those regions, or they need more applicants to run full courses. Cost of living in those areas is much lower so it could be worth considering, especially for IFR.

RicoPewdy93
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by RicoPewdy93 »

Did anyone get a boot camp assessment/interview invite yet for YYZ? Or are we in the same boat (only received the passing email for virtual interview)? Thanks

kaye.boe
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by kaye.boe »

Does is specifically say for training? It might just be for consideration of National courses being held at those ACCs, might not necessarily mean you stay in any of those past training.

Might be worth confirming if neither of those locations are of interest long-term. If they are asking you to move your application permanently, still worth it. Get qualified, stick around a few years and start looking at bidding out. Who knows, maybe you'll love those areas. :)

Punipuniikuchan
Rank 1
Rank 1

Just received the passing email. No invite for the bootcamp. Please post if you do receive an invitation :o

Punipuniikuchan
Rank 1
Rank 1

Finally have received an invite for the bootcamp for Feb 1st :prayer:
I am super excited, and looking forward to give my best :mrgreen:

Return to “NavCanada Hiring”