Employer Reviews

Got a hot employment or interview tip to help a fellow aviator find a job or looking for a little job advice place your posting here.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

Bug_Stomper_01
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Employer Reviews

Post by Bug_Stomper_01 »

There is a lot of ambiguity about employers past and present for pilots and AME’s on this forum.
I think as a group of professionals, we need to keep indeed and glassdoor etc populated with accurate, current, and legally permitted information about wages and work conditions for these positions that people have occupied or occupy.
Many don’t when they leave a company for fear of legal reprisal (a possibility with some establishments). NDA’s are a deterrent if signed as well. I think there’s good information on this forum but it could be better served on employer reviews. Any other insight to this topic could help the industry.
---------- ADS -----------

PitchLink
Rank 5
Rank 5

Re: Employer Reviews

Post by PitchLink »

Yep agreed, I think more and more people are doing this. Also on social media

Bug_Stomper_01
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by Bug_Stomper_01 »

PitchLink wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 5:05 pm Yep agreed, I think more and more people are doing this. Also on social media
Employer reviews are a good resource. Aviation is a small niche of people. The reviews I’ve seen on glassdoor and indeed are good but in need of more employees contributing (good and bad, more details)

PitchLink
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by PitchLink »

Bug_Stomper_01 wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 12:26 am
PitchLink wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 5:05 pm Yep agreed, I think more and more people are doing this. Also on social media
Employer reviews are a good resource. Aviation is a small niche of people. The reviews I’ve seen on glassdoor and indeed are good but in need of more employees contributing (good and bad, more details)
Most aren’t much out of the 3/5 stars lol

Bug_Stomper_01
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by Bug_Stomper_01 »

PitchLink wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 12:20 pm
Some in the 1 and 2 star range, none in that area are a surprise

PitchLink
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by PitchLink »

Bug_Stomper_01 wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 11:27 am

Yep, I was just looking at some of the regular ads on indeed and their associated reviews. Hilarious and not one wage to be found listed anywhere.

Bug_Stomper_01
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by Bug_Stomper_01 »

PitchLink wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 8:00 am

Yep, I was just looking at some of the regular ads on indeed and their associated reviews. Hilarious and not one wage to be found listed anywhere.
I think that things have to change as a new workforce with lower tolerance for BS of yesteryear is becoming more experienced and more entrenched in management positions. I’d hate to say things can’t get any worse but they most certainly can, that said these employer reviews are a powerful tool for the workforce and any employer that actually gives a damn about their people

PitchLink
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by PitchLink »

Bug_Stomper_01 wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 5:19 pm

I think that things have to change as a new workforce with lower tolerance for BS of yesteryear is becoming more experienced and more entrenched in management positions. I’d hate to say things can’t get any worse but they most certainly can, that said these employer reviews are a powerful tool for the workforce and any employer that actually gives a damn about their people
Rates are way up for rotary ames this season. Not many of us left with experience. Seems like only greenhorns left for the most part

Bug_Stomper_01
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by Bug_Stomper_01 »

PitchLink wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 4:03 am
Bug_Stomper_01 wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 5:19 pm

Rates are way up for rotary ames this season. Not many of us left with experience. Seems like only greenhorns left for the most part
Been that way for a while now

Return to “Employment Forum”