Upcoming FEAST- what to wear??

Topics related to hiring and course information should be placed here.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

flygirl931
Rank 0
Rank 0

Upcoming FEAST- what to wear??

Post by flygirl931 »

Hey,

I have the upcoming FEAST scheduled in a few days in YYZ, and just wondering if I should go for business casual or business attire? I know it says to wear comfortable clothing, but I don't want to show up looking underdressed either.

---------- ADS -----------

RicoPewdy93
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: Upcoming FEAST- what to wear??

Post by RicoPewdy93 »

I did my feast in YYZ a few months ago and I know some people wore jeans, some wore business attire (dress shit and dress pants) and 1 person even wore sweatpants! It really won’t affect how you do, I wore a polo and jeans for example. but if you don’t want to feel underdressed I’d go business casual.

FSSHopeful
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by FSSHopeful »

Be comfy...i chose a long sweater dress and tights. Both business casual and very comfy...it's a long and (at times) a stressful day so don't add any obstacles that you don't need! Good luck

Nekton
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Nekton »

The dress in my group ranged from jeans and a t-shirt to shirt and tie. It did not seem to matter to the Nav Canada folks who were taking us through the process that day, but who knows? I dressed up, but I'm comfortable in those clothes. It is definitely a long day, with extended periods of sitting and concentrating, so wear something that you can be comfortable in all day. Perhaps dress for comfortable room temp, and have a sweater or something to put on if you feel cool. Personally I find it distracting to be too hot or too cold.

Good luck and, as you've probably heard before, being well rested and clear headed is probably the best preparation you can do.

alphy89
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by alphy89 »

I wore shorts, running shoes and a dry fit t-shirt during my FEAST. Just wear something you are comfortable in!

Last edited by alphy89 on Wed Nov 30, 2022 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
naribari
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by naribari »

it doesnt matter theres no record of what you wore

flygirl931
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by flygirl931 »