95% Of Corpses Received COVID Vaccination Within 2 Weeks Of Death

Covid related topics that are connected to travel or the aviation industry.
hotdog1
Rank 2
Rank 2

Re: 95% Of Corpses Received COVID Vaccination Within 2 Weeks Of Death

Post by hotdog1 »

broken_slinky wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 7:34 am
hotdog1 wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 4:30 am
7ECA wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:59 pm The Stats Canada site allows you to include and/or exclude years by clicking on them at the bottom of the graphs. Pandemic years would, obviously, be 2020-2023. Compare even 2019 to the last three years for a clear indication of significantly higher mortality rates amongst the population; and going back further the difference is patently obvious.

But, the JerryRigs of the world (and his multiple personalities on this forum) will tell you that those deaths were not COVID at all, but were suicides and ODs.

Feel free to tell that to my dead relatives whom passed away from COVID-19...

Feel free to tell that to my dead friends from pandemic restrictions-ie:nursing home abandonments become of Covid fears.
And all the people harmed by your ‘safe’ vaccine.
Again, MOST of the Covid deaths were in the age groups over 80, and those people sadly would have died soon anyways, probably of the flu.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/more-than ... -1.6205187

But it’s safe!!! Lol
Why the need for a vaccine injury payout??
You may want to read that article a bit more closely. It clearly states "The program includes all vaccines that provide protection against preventable diseases, including, but not limited to, COVID-19 vaccines."
As well, nowhere in the numbers does it state what percentage may be COVID vaccine related. You're making assumptions not providing facts.

Now go look up when the ‘vaccine injury program’ was established.
You may be surprised to find out it didn’t exist BEFORE Covid.
Just another coincidence I suppose.
So while the mainstream media chooses its words carefully to imply that ‘all vaccines’ are a part of the payout(which they may be, as a way to not expose the Covid shot as the lone or major cause), they also forget to mention the program wasn’t needed before the Covid shot.

I’ll let the tin foil hat wearing Covid supporters go look for yourselves so you don’t have to keep denying evidence presented to you.
---------- ADS -----------

khedrei
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by khedrei »

JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by JerryRig »

hotdog1 wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 2:12 pm
broken_slinky wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 7:34 am
hotdog1 wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 4:30 am

Feel free to tell that to my dead friends from pandemic restrictions-ie:nursing home abandonments become of Covid fears.
And all the people harmed by your ‘safe’ vaccine.
Again, MOST of the Covid deaths were in the age groups over 80, and those people sadly would have died soon anyways, probably of the flu.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/more-than ... -1.6205187

But it’s safe!!! Lol
Why the need for a vaccine injury payout??
You may want to read that article a bit more closely. It clearly states "The program includes all vaccines that provide protection against preventable diseases, including, but not limited to, COVID-19 vaccines."
As well, nowhere in the numbers does it state what percentage may be COVID vaccine related. You're making assumptions not providing facts.

Now go look up when the ‘vaccine injury program’ was established.
You may be surprised to find out it didn’t exist BEFORE Covid.
Just another coincidence I suppose.
So while the mainstream media chooses its words carefully to imply that ‘all vaccines’ are a part of the payout(which they may be, as a way to not expose the Covid shot as the lone or major cause), they also forget to mention the program wasn’t needed before the Covid shot.

I’ll let the tin foil hat wearing Covid supporters go look for yourselves so you don’t have to keep denying evidence presented to you.
Dr David Martin, the prominent lawyer that called out Volkswagen and Duetche Bank, followed the money trail and reported on it. The “vax” program is a product of criminal cartels that have been involved for years, before covid. Covid was a means to the end.

https://rumble.com/v153ybt-dr.-david-e- ... n-zoo.html

Return to “Covid”