Fraudulant Freelance Instructor GTA

This forum has been developed to discuss flight instruction/University and College programs.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, Right Seat Captain, lilfssister, North Shore

455tt
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: Fraudulant Freelance Instructor GTA

Post by 455tt »

Caveat emptor.
---------- ADS -----------

Bradley Tucker
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Bradley Tucker »

So you are accusing someone of something based on an unnamed contact at TC that searched and shared information they may or may not have the right to access and share.

Interesting, let TC do their thing do your instructing and stop slinging unfounded allegations, you passed along your concern to the regulator it is in their hands.

khedrei
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by khedrei »

Bradley Tucker wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 3:51 pm Interesting, let TC do their thing do your instructing and stop slinging unfounded allegations, you passed along your concern to the regulator it is in their hands.
How about... no?

khedrei
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by khedrei »

455tt wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 3:16 pm Caveat emptor.
Pretty sick attitude for someone who likely endured the hardships of this industry already.

rookiepilot
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by rookiepilot »

Bradley Tucker wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 3:51 pm So you are accusing someone of something based on an unnamed contact at TC that searched and shared information they may or may not have the right to access and share.

Interesting, let TC do their thing do your instructing and stop slinging unfounded allegations, you passed along your concern to the regulator it is in their hands.
He doesn’t sound like he asked your advice. Neither did the rest of us.

I wouldn’t want to wait for TC to be informed of someone like this in my community.

khedrei
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by khedrei »

rookiepilot wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 4:21 pm
Bradley Tucker wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 3:51 pm So you are accusing someone of something based on an unnamed contact at TC that searched and shared information they may or may not have the right to access and share.

He doesn’t sound like he asked your advice. Neither did the rest of us.

I wouldn’t want to wait for TC to be informed of someone like this in my community.
You're right, I didn't. Thanks rookie.

Not only would I not want to wait for TC, they wouldn't tell anyone anyway no matter how long I waited. This info is only going to circulate in this kind of way. Do you not care about the next generation of aviators Bradley Tucker? Or the state/image of the industry? If you did im not sure why you discourage me from posting this...

And they aren't unfounded. Myself and another instructor are personally working with these students to make up these hours because TC told us they won't count.

Aviatard
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by Aviatard »

That’s not at all what has happened here. The students themselves have had to seek out alternative instruction because TC has told them their previous hours with the “instructor” in question are invalid. They’ve lost thousands of dollars. Warning people not to get themselves in the same position is a good thing. The accusations are very much founded.

Return to “Flight Training”