New Flair Tentative Agreement

Discuss topics related to Flair Airlines.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

Polar Bear
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: New Flair Tentative Agreement

Post by Polar Bear »

Wow this is not good enough especially for the fo’s
---------- ADS -----------

oakmoss1889
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by oakmoss1889 »

vrefplus5 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:34 pm I suspect the “NO” vote champions, work for a competitor, because it’s impossible there is in-house ignorance of the blatant risks associated with voting a decent first TA down.
I suspect you're out of touch then. Lots of talk of no votes within, and talk of looking elesewhere if it passes.
Decent maybe for those 95 pilots getting the 7000 shares lol

vrefplus5
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by vrefplus5 »

I suspect you're quite right, and I'm a bit out of touch. Regardless, while not perfect...not by a long shot....the TA will pass. There will undoubtedly be winners and losers in any TA.....and many quite vocal, as is their right to voice displeasure. However I'm sure the majority of those pilots over there at F8 are critical thinkers, and will play the long game/see the bigger picture. Not focus soley on the lack of % parity the CA's received....which admittedly is still weak, given the current climate.

Canadaflyer46
Rank 6
Rank 6

Post by Canadaflyer46 »

vrefplus5 wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 3:07 pm I suspect you're quite right, and I'm a bit out of touch. Regardless, while not perfect...not by a long shot....the TA will pass. There will undoubtedly be winners and losers in any TA.....and many quite vocal, as is their right to voice displeasure. However I'm sure the majority of those pilots over there at F8 are critical thinkers, and will play the long game/see the bigger picture. Not focus soley on the lack of % parity the CA's received....which admittedly is still weak, given the current climate.
I sure as hell hope this pile of crap does not pass. In the current climate there is no excuse whatsoever for voting in a TA that gives the FOs basically no raise. Every other pilot group have their eyes on Flair right now, so I do hope they don't squander their chance for proper gains and vote this crap in with tunnel vision from the quick upgrades.

r97d
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by r97d »

wow interested to see what other airlines do in the following year

Return to “Flair Airlines”