Iatra Exam

This forum has been developed to discuss flight instruction/University and College programs.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, Right Seat Captain, lilfssister, North Shore

CessnaPilot421
Rank 0
Rank 0

Iatra Exam

Post by CessnaPilot421 »

Hi everybody,

just to let you know some question regarding the iatra 7 that i did this afternoon

1- Vra (max speed rough air) and Vb (max gust intensity) regarding something between them sorry i can not remember the proposition but for sure it's not something with braking speed ahaha

2- Calculation True wind with the TAS/GS heading (M) / Course (M) and Variation 10degre East

3- Calculation of CP with 4 engine aircraft ( i remember trip distance 2180 Nm Endurance 8.5h TAS 480kt all engine / N-1 310 or 320kt and the head wind was 73.5kt)

4- question regarding availability, integrity and precision of GNSS

5- Altimeter : you have 30.10 and after the 18000ft you forgot to set 29.92, you arrive in cruise and you correct it what happened?

6-Fuel Calculation VFR at Night, trip A to B 2h with 20min in climb, fuel consumption in climb 600lb/h, in cruise 500 lb/h and when holding 600lbs/h
calculate the minimum fuel

7- one question regarding the temperature effect between the Indicated altitude and true altitude.

8- LEMAC/TEMAC and CG to calculate %MAC

9- Weight and balance formula you have to move the weight inside the aircraft and you have to determinate this weight

10-Question on how to read and interpret METAR and TAF

11- hydroplaning factor which have effect on it

12- From CYJT to CYHZ and over CYQY you have some reported Freezing rain what do you have to do? answer is climb in warm air

and i studied with the wise pilot and that was not that bad but i recommend to have this one and nizus

I hope this will help some of you
---------- ADS -----------

Return to “Flight Training”