How did I miss this one..

This forum has been developed to discuss maintenance topics in Canada.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

Pat Richard
Rank 8
Rank 8

How did I miss this one..

Post by Pat Richard »

Come in alive, fly out dead, lol...

Im guessing this is Perimeter in ywg
Contract AME-M2 Dash8 100/300 Fly-in Fly-out

We are looking for several AME-M2 for ongoing contracts on a Dash 8 Classic. Dash 8 endorsements may be available. Air travel, accommodations, and transportation are provided for each rotation.

Locations: YWG
License required: AME-M2
Aircraft type: Dash8 Classic
Rotation: Flexible rotations - Standard 30-on-30-off - Night shift 6 pm to 6 am Really didnt need to read past this.
Salary: Visit the link below for details
Per Diem: 56/day (on days worked)

Preferably, the contract starts ASAP. Although, the start dates are flexible based. The contractor will be flown to and from the site every rotation. The company will pay all travel-related costs (for example, overweight baggage fees). All Travel days will be paid according to the applicable rate for four hours. No rental cars are available, but all taxi and ride-share app costs will be covered.

Job Description:

As a licensed AME-M2, you must perform all maintenance activities on Dash 8 aircraft to ensure their airworthiness in a line maintenance position, primarily inside a hangar.

In this position, you will perform maintenance, repair, and inspection of aircraft and engines, as well as the inspection of essential components such as electrical, avionics, hydraulics, pneumatics, engine systems, brakes, and controls.

You must comply with Transport Canada standards and the company's directions to fulfill the responsibilities described in the Manual. In addition, you must act and make decisions based on the safety of your coworkers and customers.

What you do:
Ensure that aircraft components have been appropriately installed/removed and test them
Inspect, repair, overhaul, and reassemble aircraft systems.
Perform diagnostic troubleshooting and corrective action on aircraft defects.
Document all work done and maintain accurate records.
Maintain the hangars and ramps of commercial aircraft as well as oversee all maintenance activities
All components mounted on aircraft should be appropriately certified
Perform duties according to the appropriate maintenance control manual and comply with Transport Canada regulations
Follow the company's training instructions
Ensure compliance with the Safety Management System Policy
Make sure the work environment is always clean and safe
Assist in visually inspecting and assessing aircraft structures, systems, and equipment.
Obtain materials and supplies by requisition.
What we need:
Must hold a valid Transport Canada M2 AME license
Experience on M2 aircraft, Dash8 family
Understanding of 705 aircraft maintenance procedures and operations
Perform duties according to aircraft specifications and maintenance manuals
Ability to work a flexible schedule according to the company's requirements
A legal right to work in Canada
Completed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer/Technician program or equivalent.
Avicrew Management values diversity and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates.

Im shocked nobody has snapped this up. I wonder if this is TCA AME "operation", lol.
---------- ADS -----------

Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: How did I miss this one..

Post by -42 »

I was getting 50 dollars a day perdiem……12 years ago. Enough said. So many opportunities though….joke.

chowda
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by chowda »

I had that deal offered to me about three months ago, lol.

Looks like the fishing continues.

Bug_Stomper_01
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by Bug_Stomper_01 »

-42 wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 4:58 pm I was getting 50 dollars a day perdiem……12 years ago. Enough said. So many opportunities though….joke.
I got it over 20 years ago, and yes f’n sad

Bug_Stomper_01
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by Bug_Stomper_01 »

Pat Richard wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 6:24 pm Come in alive, fly out dead, lol...

Im guessing this is Perimeter in ywg
Contract AME-M2 Dash8 100/300 Fly-in Fly-out

We are looking for several AME-M2 for ongoing contracts on a Dash 8 Classic. Dash 8 endorsements may be available. Air travel, accommodations, and transportation are provided for each rotation.

Locations: YWG
License required: AME-M2
Aircraft type: Dash8 Classic
Rotation: Flexible rotations - Standard 30-on-30-off - Night shift 6 pm to 6 am Really didnt need to read past this.
Salary: Visit the link below for details
Per Diem: 56/day (on days worked)

Preferably, the contract starts ASAP. Although, the start dates are flexible based. The contractor will be flown to and from the site every rotation. The company will pay all travel-related costs (for example, overweight baggage fees). All Travel days will be paid according to the applicable rate for four hours. No rental cars are available, but all taxi and ride-share app costs will be covered.

Job Description:

As a licensed AME-M2, you must perform all maintenance activities on Dash 8 aircraft to ensure their airworthiness in a line maintenance position, primarily inside a hangar.

In this position, you will perform maintenance, repair, and inspection of aircraft and engines, as well as the inspection of essential components such as electrical, avionics, hydraulics, pneumatics, engine systems, brakes, and controls.

You must comply with Transport Canada standards and the company's directions to fulfill the responsibilities described in the Manual. In addition, you must act and make decisions based on the safety of your coworkers and customers.

What you do:
Ensure that aircraft components have been appropriately installed/removed and test them
Inspect, repair, overhaul, and reassemble aircraft systems.
Perform diagnostic troubleshooting and corrective action on aircraft defects.
Document all work done and maintain accurate records.
Maintain the hangars and ramps of commercial aircraft as well as oversee all maintenance activities
All components mounted on aircraft should be appropriately certified
Perform duties according to the appropriate maintenance control manual and comply with Transport Canada regulations
Follow the company's training instructions
Ensure compliance with the Safety Management System Policy
Make sure the work environment is always clean and safe
Assist in visually inspecting and assessing aircraft structures, systems, and equipment.
Obtain materials and supplies by requisition.
What we need:
Must hold a valid Transport Canada M2 AME license
Experience on M2 aircraft, Dash8 family
Understanding of 705 aircraft maintenance procedures and operations
Perform duties according to aircraft specifications and maintenance manuals
Ability to work a flexible schedule according to the company's requirements
A legal right to work in Canada
Completed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer/Technician program or equivalent.
Avicrew Management values diversity and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates.

Im shocked nobody has snapped this up. I wonder if this is TCA AME "operation", lol.

TcA AmE LoL

Return to “Maintenance”