New TA Full Contract

Discuss topics related to Flair Airlines.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

slottedslat
Rank 0
Rank 0

New TA Full Contract

Post by slottedslat »

Where can we view this updated TA in full?
---------- ADS -----------

co-joe
Rank 11
Rank 11

Re: New TA Full Contract

Post by co-joe »

I thought union CBAs were public domain by law in Canada, yet how many years after Canadian North signed theirs and it's still not available to read? If you work here, you've already seen it, if not I'm guessing it will be public soon enough. It takes effect Jan 13th so we will see after that.

MAX8 Driver
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by MAX8 Driver »

co-joe wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 2:30 pmIt takes effect Jan 13th so we will see after that.
The CBA takes effect 01 January and is a 3 year contract. Not to be confused with payroll.
slottedslat wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 7:07 am Where can we view this updated TA in full?
You will see the full TA when the Flair pilots get the full TA. The Flair Pilots received the draft version to vote on. Minor changes will occur, but it's floating around if you desire to dig for it.

co-joe
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by co-joe »

MAX8 Driver wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 9:36 pm
co-joe wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 2:30 pmIt takes effect Jan 13th so we will see after that.
The CBA takes effect 01 January and is a 3 year contract. Not to be confused with payroll.
slottedslat wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 7:07 am Where can we view this updated TA in full?
You will see the full TA when the Flair pilots get the full TA. The Flair Pilots received the draft version to vote on. Minor changes will occur, but it's floating around if you desire to dig for it.
I don't believe either of your statements to be true, as a Flair pilot, I currently have the full CBA, and I also have the email from management stating that the new CBA will take effect on January 13th. I am not in a position to share either with you at this time, so you can either believe me or not.

MAX8 Driver
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by MAX8 Driver »

39.1.1 This Agreement shall be in effect from January 1, 2023 and shall continue in full force and effect until its expiry date of December 31, 2025.
Again, not to be confused with Jan 13th, where as payroll is adjusted at that time for 01 January pay and onward.

The CBA we see posted will likely have minor clerical clean ups. Such as removing highlighted sections, grammatical errors, and even including the effective date on the cover page.

Cheers. From one Flair pilot to another.

tbaylx
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by tbaylx »

Max8 is correct

Return to “Flair Airlines”