PRC gun

This forum has been developed to discuss maintenance topics in Canada.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

Twotterlover
Rank 0
Rank 0

PRC gun

Post by Twotterlover »

Hi everyone, I was at Home Depot the other day and seen the Milwaukee cordless adhesive and sealant tool. I was wondering if anyone has tried using it with Prc tubes and if it worked or not? Thanks!
---------- ADS -----------

Bug_Stomper_01
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Re: PRC gun

Post by Bug_Stomper_01 »

Twotterlover wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 8:07 am Hi everyone, I was at Home Depot the other day and seen the Milwaukee cordless adhesive and sealant tool. I was wondering if anyone has tried using it with Prc tubes and if it worked or not? Thanks!
I doubt it with the cartridge size for semkits being specific my sized for the application guns from semco etc. Air and hand operated ones are more than enough as is.

Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by -42 »

If your working with that much PRC where you need big red to help you, you should probably find a different line of work. Back in the day you’d use like 3 or 4 sim kits a year and that was enough to tell you that PRC sucks.

Bug_Stomper_01
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by Bug_Stomper_01 »

-42 wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 5:45 pm If your working with that much PRC where you need big red to help you, you should probably find a different line of work. Back in the day you’d use like 3 or 4 sim kits a year and that was enough to tell you that PRC sucks.
Depends on what you do, in structures work I use them plenty for windows and fuel cells. Some bigger machines you can go through a a dozen or more kits between beta seal and 1425B2 for windows. But as for the Milwaukee gun, I don’t think they make anything that will fit the pcr desoto most common 2.5 or 6oz semkits.

PitchLink
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by PitchLink »

-42 wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 5:45 pm If your working with that much PRC where you need big red to help you, you should probably find a different line of work. Back in the day you’d use like 3 or 4 sim kits a year and that was enough to tell you that PRC sucks.
That’s not a fair statement, in R&O we use more than that on a rebuild or completion.

Return to “Maintenance”