COPA AIR PANAMA

This forum has been developed to discuss aviation related topics.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

Pacqing
Rank 4
Rank 4

COPA AIR PANAMA

Post by Pacqing »

Not sure where to put this comment so I'll put it here.

I just had a flight on a Panama COPA Air and I'm going to give it a BIG shout out and say it was the best flight I've had for years. On time departure, clean new equip with the device holder in the seat of back and get this, A HOT MEAL for free. Then I get to Canada and on Westjet. No need to say they they fall short in comparison.
---------- ADS -----------

lowoleo22
Rank 2
Rank 2

Re: COPA AIR PANAMA

Post by lowoleo22 »

I hear they hire foreign pilots too ;)

Panama Jack
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by Panama Jack »

Yup. Once you get out of North America the customer experience goes up considerably.

As for pay and benefits, North America is the place to be, unless you are looking for a mercenary contract in China.

“If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. If it stops moving, subsidize it.”
-President Ronald Reagan
‘Bob’
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by ‘Bob’ »

Yeah it’s pretty amazing the levels of service you can buy in developing countries.

It’s too bad everyone in Canada is too entitled these days.

TELL THOMPSON WE’RE COMIN’ IN HOT!!

http://www.subgenius.com/bigfist/answer ... _FAQ_.html
RoAF-Mig21
Rank 6
Rank 6

Post by RoAF-Mig21 »

Panama Jack wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 7:23 pm Yup. Once you get out of North America the customer experience goes up considerably.

As for pay and benefits, North America is the place to be, unless you are looking for a mercenary contract in China.
If by North America you mean USA, then maybe. Life is pretty good for pilots in Europe, and I don't mean Ryanair or Wizzair... Plenty of other carriers that treat their pilots a lot better and pay them well in comparisson to the cost of living in their respective countries.

dash8dave
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by dash8dave »

Well that's great to hear about COPA. I'll be using them to get from SJO to SJU through PTY in March. I'm looking forward to it now.

"Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves." - Albert Einstein

Return to “General Comments”