Sabre Flight Log Reports: Question

Discuss topics relating to Jazz Aviation LP.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

RoAF-Mig21
Rank 6
Rank 6

Sabre Flight Log Reports: Question

Post by RoAF-Mig21 »

Just a quick question:

How far back can you access your SABRE flight log reports? I'm looking back a few years and it sais:

"Employee Has No Schedule for Bid Period", which I know for a fact I did. I think the last month I can access is like Oct or Nov 2021. Anything before that is gone.
---------- ADS -----------

Duke86
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: Sabre Flight Log Reports: Question

Post by Duke86 »

Yeah, it's about 18 months back, from what I recall. Anything beyond that, you can ask crew records or your base admin (I don't remember which one worked) and they'll have a monthly total. You'd have to cross-reference old schedules to figure out the days/routing, or just make a monthly entry.

RoAF-Mig21
Rank 6
Rank 6

Post by RoAF-Mig21 »

Duke86 wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 1:10 pm Yeah, it's about 18 months back, from what I recall. Anything beyond that, you can ask crew records or your base admin (I don't remember which one worked) and they'll have a monthly total. You'd have to cross-reference old schedules to figure out the days/routing, or just make a monthly entry.
Thank you Duke! I have most of them. I think I'm missing like 4 months from 2021. I'll have to dig thought my many files / photos to figure it out. Much appreciate it.

cdnavater
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by cdnavater »

RoAF-Mig21 wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 1:41 pm
Duke86 wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 1:10 pm Yeah, it's about 18 months back, from what I recall. Anything beyond that, you can ask crew records or your base admin (I don't remember which one worked) and they'll have a monthly total. You'd have to cross-reference old schedules to figure out the days/routing, or just make a monthly entry.
Thank you Duke! I have most of them. I think I'm missing like 4 months from 2021. I'll have to dig thought my many files / photos to figure it out. Much appreciate it.
Payroll, they have a sheet that shows the flight and times, I believe the fin operated, I assume because you haven’t updated your logbook.
I had them go back four years, they emailed them to me. It was good enough for my logbook, which is years behind again.

RoAF-Mig21
Rank 6
Rank 6

Post by RoAF-Mig21 »

cdnavater wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 2:05 pm ...I assume because you haven’t updated your logbook...
Shamefully that's it. :roll: :oops:

Thanks for info. I'll contact them.

cdnavater
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by cdnavater »

RoAF-Mig21 wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 2:06 pm
cdnavater wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 2:05 pm ...I assume because you haven’t updated your logbook...

Don’t be ashamed, or maybe I should be, I’m 8 years behind, last time was 10 years and the time before that was ten years.
10 years of those little red books to transcribe was painful, swore I’d never do it again but did.
Now, I’m going for retirement without updating, lol. Hopefully don’t need it for a job interview prior, otherwise, it took me about a month of evenings updating each time!

RoAF-Mig21
Rank 6
Rank 6

Post by RoAF-Mig21 »

cdnavater wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 2:11 pm

Don’t be ashamed, or maybe I should be, I’m 8 years behind, last time was 10 years and the time before that was ten years.
10 years of those little red books to transcribe was painful, swore I’d never do it again but did.
Now, I’m going for retirement without updating, lol. Hopefully don’t need it for a job interview prior, otherwise, it took me about a month of evenings updating each time!
Yeah. My last entry in my logbook was like 2018. I do have all the electronic flight logs saved, just those 4 months are missing. I'll get them back eventually. I need to keep on top of that. Came to Jazz and thought "I'm never leaving, so I don't need to have an actual paper log book filled out". (I'm not saying I'm leaving... I'm just saying that I want to have it up to date. You never know what opportunity will arise).

CaptDukeNukem
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by CaptDukeNukem »

RoAF-Mig21 wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 2:14 pm

Yeah. My last entry in my logbook was like 2018. I do have all the electronic flight logs saved, just those 4 months are missing. I'll get them back eventually. I need to keep on top of that. Came to Jazz and thought "I'm never leaving, so I don't need to have an actual paper log book filled out". (I'm not saying I'm leaving... I'm just saying that I want to have it up to date. You never know what opportunity will arise).
This sounds like an AC interview asking to see you PPL logbooks :)

Good luck!

RoAF-Mig21
Rank 6
Rank 6

Post by RoAF-Mig21 »

CaptDukeNukem wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 2:25 pm
RoAF-Mig21 wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 2:14 pm

This sounds like an AC interview asking to see you PPL logbooks :)

Good luck!
Thanks but it's not that at all. I haven't even applied to AC. This is more to get my stuff up to date, even contemplating an EASA conversion. I'm honestly waiting to see how things play out here in Canada. Hopefully I can stay where I am, because I like flying at Jazz. But yes, having my ducks in order should something arise, is important.

Return to “Jazz Aviation LP - Air Canada Express”