Page 1 of 1

Maintenance English-talking atmosphere

Posted: Mon May 24, 2004 4:44 am
by jcbborja
:?

Hello from the sunny Spain!

I am looking for a contract employment/collaboration period into an English-talking atmosphere. Does anyone know any door to knock in?

I presently work for an airline as an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer on A.320´s and MD-80´s line maintenance. I have an Spanish ICAO Cat.II TMA Aircraft Maintenance Technician Licence, and over 10 years of experience in aviation maintenance activities. I alternate this position with part-time teaching activities as a Lecturer for a JAR-147 Aircraft Maintenance School in Spain.

I have also worked on light piston-engined general aviation and piston and turbine-engined light helicopters some years ago as a contract engineer.

Thanks a lot!

Posted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 1:48 am
by flyingspanner
jcbborja

You may want to check out some maintenance companies in yyc, I think that AeroMetal Fab, Avmax Grp, and Feild Maintenace center, are all hiring. You may have the right experience.