Still not asking the right questions

Covid related topics that are connected to travel or the aviation industry.
JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Still not asking the right questions

Post by JerryRig »

Why isn’t anybody asking the question like why did a teenager suffer a cardiac arrest?

A TEENAGER!

https://www.avweb.com/aviation-news/mot ... ac-arrest/
---------- ADS -----------

JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Re: Still not asking the right questions

Post by JerryRig »

Note that teens were “approved” (I use this term loosely) for experimental injections only recently and now we are seeing a rise in these.

https://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Wellness/mom ... d=97882082

JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by JerryRig »

How Pfizer blackmails countries for shots.

https://youtu.be/nYIJxoh7gqw

7ECA
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by 7ECA »

Sudden cardiac events can occur at any age, even without an underlying history of cardiac issues. It's not unheard of for teenage athletes to have sudden arrests during sporting events; and in this day and age it's more reported upon with the 24 hour news cycle and social media being so prevalent.

As for the American Airlines lawsuit, it's a pretty tragic incident in which a teen died after a sudden arrest on a flight and the AED batteries were dead. Would an AED have saved the young fellow's life? At best the answer is, possibly. What isn't often known is that even at 18 years of age, one's odds of surviving a sudden cardiac arrest is at best 50/50. Those odds also assume it is a witnessed event, and rapid lifesaving intervention takes place (CPR, artificial respiration, AED utilized, etc.).

Beyond 18 years of age, one's chances of surviving a sudden cardiac arrest decline at 1% a year until you reach age 50, at which point the odds are a solid 1%.

JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by JerryRig »

7ECA wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 4:30 pm Sudden cardiac events can occur at any age, even without an underlying history of cardiac issues. It's not unheard of for teenage athletes to have sudden arrests during sporting events; and in this day and age it's more reported upon with the 24 hour news cycle and social media being so prevalent.

As for the American Airlines lawsuit, it's a pretty tragic incident in which a teen died after a sudden arrest on a flight and the AED batteries were dead. Would an AED have saved the young fellow's life? At best the answer is, possibly. What isn't often known is that even at 18 years of age, one's odds of surviving a sudden cardiac arrest is at best 50/50. Those odds also assume it is a witnessed event, and rapid lifesaving intervention takes place (CPR, artificial respiration, AED utilized, etc.).

Beyond 18 years of age, one's chances of surviving a sudden cardiac arrest decline at 1% a year until you reach age 50, at which point the odds are a solid 1%.
Funny thing is, nobody ever heard of these in the news because they were isolated health issues that were known. Now we are hearing about because is sudden and unexpected.

7ECA
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by 7ECA »

You're being intentionally dense. These things are reported about all the time, certainly long before COVID; because it was either a professional athlete hitting the pitch/ice/field, or an amateur athlete in high school or college... The reason they were, and are, reported about is because they happened to an "...extremely healthy individual with no prior health issues...".

You could almost say that you're not really all that far off when you call them sudden and unexpected - because they absolutely are. But, to argue that this is some brand new phenomenon is horseshit.

Oh, and before you try and bring up Damar Hamlin and say it was a COVID vaccine related cardiac arrest; it was a much more interesting phenomenon called commotio cordis.

JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by JerryRig »

7ECA wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 9:23 pm You're being intentionally dense. These things are reported about all the time, certainly long before COVID; because it was either a professional athlete hitting the pitch/ice/field, or an amateur athlete in high school or college... The reason they were, and are, reported about is because they happened to an "...extremely healthy individual with no prior health issues...".

You could almost say that you're not really all that far off when you call them sudden and unexpected - because they absolutely are. But, to argue that this is some brand new phenomenon is horseshit.

Oh, and before you try and bring up Damar Hamlin and say it was a COVID vaccine related cardiac arrest; it was a much more interesting phenomenon called commotio cordis.

“Commotio cordis is a medical condition that happens when your heart suddenly stops beating (known as cardiac arrest)“ https://www.webmd.com/heart-disease/commotio-cordis

Cardiac Arrest is listed on page 2 of appendix 1 of 5.3.6 CUMULATIVE ANALYSIS OF POST-AUTHORIZATION ADVERSE EVENT REPORTS OF PF-07302048 (BNT162B2) RECEIVED THROUGH 28-FEB-2021“ attached for your convenience.
Pfizer-trial-results-first-3-months.pdf
(983.55 KiB) Downloaded 37 times

7ECA
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by 7ECA »

If you're going to quote a "source" (although WebMD is a semi-questionable venue for medical advice, but so be it) quote enough to be useful.

"Commotio cordis is a medical condition that happens when your heart suddenly stops beating (known as cardiac arrest). It usually happens when there's a serious blow or injury to the chest that causes abnormal electrical activity in the heart."

JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by JerryRig »

7ECA wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:12 am If you're going to quote a "source" (although WebMD is a semi-questionable venue for medical advice, but so be it) quote enough to be useful.

"Commotio cordis is a medical condition that happens when your heart suddenly stops beating (known as cardiac arrest). It usually happens when there's a serious blow or injury to the chest that causes abnormal electrical activity in the heart."
The first sentence is THE definition. The second sentence a speculative statement as used in Webmd, so it was ignored . This is the same technique used in mainstream media to sway your opinion.

But if you want to use the specific application as you have, was there evidence the patient ACTUALLY received a blow to the chest, or was that speculated by the author?

Ask the right questions.

averageatbest
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by averageatbest »

JerryRig wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 3:00 pm Why isn’t anybody asking the question like why did a teenager suffer a cardiac arrest?

A TEENAGER!

The real question that hasn't been asked is why JerryRig is still allowed on the internet...

JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by JerryRig »

averageatbest wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 11:07 am
JerryRig wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 3:00 pm Why isn’t anybody asking the question like why did a teenager suffer a cardiac arrest?

A TEENAGER!

The real question that hasn't been asked is why JerryRig is still allowed on the internet...
The same reason there is 2 crew: to question your actions. Consider me the safety net you refuse to embrace.

averageatbest
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by averageatbest »

JerryRig wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 11:10 am The same reason there is 2 crew: to question your actions. Consider me the safety net you refuse to embrace.
Safety net? You are the person plugging drain holes because you think that they'll cause the airplane to depressurize.

Bingo Fuel
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Bingo Fuel »

JerryRig wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 11:01 am
7ECA wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:12 am If you're going to quote a "source" (although WebMD is a semi-questionable venue for medical advice, but so be it) quote enough to be useful.

The first sentence is THE definition. The second sentence a speculative statement as used in Webmd, so it was ignored . This is the same technique used in mainstream media to sway your opinion.

But if you want to use the specific application as you have, was there evidence the patient ACTUALLY received a blow to the chest, or was that speculated by the author?

Ask the right questions.
It must be so amazing to always be right. To always know the secret truth that the rest of the world doesn't know.

To even point to one of your own sources and say "only believe this part, the part that doesn't support my view is clearly a lie."

Don't worry man, I'm sure your cherry picked truth convinced someone. Most of us here don't live in your reality, and have returned to normal life, with no thoughts of COVID or the jab. I hope you get there eventually as well.

"Never wrestle with pigs. You both get dirty and the pig likes it." - George Bernard Shaw
7ECA
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by 7ECA »

Fack it, I've got time on my hands...

"Commotio Cordis refers to the sudden arrhythmic death caused by a low/mild chest wall impact."

Source: https://ksi.uconn.edu/emergency-conditi ... io-cordis/

"Commotio cordis is ventricular fibrillation precipitated by blunt trauma to the heart."

Source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK526014/

"Commotio cordis is a phenomenon in which a sudden blunt impact to the chest causes sudden death in the absence of cardiac damage."

Source: https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/full/10 ... 111.962712

And finally, just for shits and giggles, because apparently WebMD is now a trusted source of medical information - as long as we don't read past the first sentence and get into the "speculative statement[s]", I give you Wikipedia...

"Commotio cordis (Latin, "agitation or disruption of the heart") is a rare disruption of heart rhythm that occurs as a result of a blow to the area directly over the heart (the precordial region) at a critical instant during the cycle of a heartbeat,[1] 97% fatal if not treated within three minutes.[2] "

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commotio_cordis

JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by JerryRig »

7ECA wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:27 pm Fack it, I've got time on my hands...

"Commotio Cordis refers to the sudden arrhythmic death caused by a low/mild chest wall impact."

"Commotio cordis is ventricular fibrillation precipitated by blunt trauma to the heart."

"Commotio cordis is a phenomenon in which a sudden blunt impact to the chest causes sudden death in the absence of cardiac damage."

And finally, just for shits and giggles, because apparently WebMD is now a trusted source of medical information - as long as we don't read past the first sentence and get into the "speculative statement[s]", I give you Wikipedia...

"Commotio cordis (Latin, "agitation or disruption of the heart") is a rare disruption of heart rhythm that occurs as a result of a blow to the area directly over the heart (the precordial region) at a critical instant during the cycle of a heartbeat,[1] 97% fatal if not treated within three minutes.[2] "

But, I ask again: did you SEE the victim receive “blunt forced trauma” to the chest area, or are we taking their word for it so as to avoid the likely other possibility of cardiac arrest due to “vaccine” injury? I emphasis this because there is a clear cover up of these injuries to avoid liability by all parties involved. Don’t think they would never do that because they just pull the biggest fraud on mankind to get us here. If the evidence is clear of physical impact, then I will stand corrected.

TG
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by TG »

Antivax were complaining about medias/politics/people blaming Covid for all the death back two or three years ago. Now they are the one blaming all cardiac death on Covid vaccin (Or is it just you?)

You are doing exactly what you were complaining about sometime ago, difference is Covid was real and it got tamed.

What Bingo Fuel said-->
Most of us here don't live in your reality, and have returned to normal life, with no thoughts of COVID or the jab. I hope you get there eventually as well.

Last edited by TG on Sun Apr 02, 2023 2:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
cdnavater
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by cdnavater »

JerryRig wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:49 pm
7ECA wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:27 pm Fack it, I've got time on my hands...

But, I ask again: did you SEE the victim receive “blunt forced trauma” to the chest area, or are we taking their word for it so as to avoid the likely other possibility of cardiac arrest due to “vaccine” injury? I emphasis this because there is a clear cover up of these injuries to avoid liability by all parties involved. Don’t think they would never do that because they just pull the biggest fraud on mankind to get us here. If the evidence is clear of physical impact, then I will stand corrected.
Do you know for a fact this victim was vaccinated?

Anyhow, it must be difficult living in your reality, thinking there is some great conspiracy! I pity you, it’s really quite sad that someone who seems intelligent to be so far down the rabbit hole they can’t tell what’s real.
Have you convinced a single person to see it your way?
The definition of insanity is doing something over and over expecting different results, by that you and I are both insane, so I’m going to get help and stop responding to your disconnected from reality posts.
I hope you see it and get help

JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by JerryRig »

TG wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:22 pm Antivax were complaining about medias/politics/people blaming Covid for all the death back two or three years ago. Now they are the blaming all cardiac death on Covid vaccin (Or is it just you?)

You are doing exactly what you were complaining about sometime ago, difference is Covid was real and it got tamed.

What Bingo Fuel said-->
Most of us here don't live in your reality, and have returned to normal life, with no thoughts of COVID or the jab. I hope you get there eventually as well.
Covid was never the the killer you are implying, it was treatable with vitamin D C zinc ivermectin and/or HQ. What made people die was the Remdesivir which had known but ignored serious side effects many led to intubation which was an almost guaranteed death sentence. It was the protocol that was deadly, not the virus. 99.97% survival rate. The media spun it to be a casedemic. The masks made people’s immune systems weaker. Many PPE experts were saying this. Then on top of it all, 80% of the worlds population injected themselves willingly or was forced with a toxin that wasn’t safe OR effective. I just talked to a jab victim yesterday who testified she got sick more often since the jab.

Stop demonizing me when the facts and witness testimony is all around you. The point is, for the next 2-3 years, or more for those who continue to boost themselves, pilots are still in long term testing of an experimental gene therapy that should never have been allowed on the flight deck. It appears the affected number may be less than anticipated but even at 5%, that’s still a hell of a lot and is unacceptable to be call “safe”, regardless of mitigation’s such as 2-3 crew.

CortoMaltese
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by CortoMaltese »

You have returned to what you call a normal life because you have obeyed, and you live in this reality imposed on you by those who have taken advantage of this crisis to consolidate their power and increase their wealth.
If everyone had had the courage to say no, and to give people the freedom to choose, we would never have come to this point.
And everyone would still be living in their own reality without disturbing the others.

khedrei
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by khedrei »

CortoMaltese wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 3:08 am
You have returned to what you call a normal life because you have obeyed, and you live in this reality imposed on you by those who have taken advantage of this crisis to consolidate their power and increase their wealth.
If everyone had had the courage to say no, and to give people the freedom to choose, we would never have come to this point.
And everyone would still be living in their own reality without disturbing the others.
Not only that, people are still walking around scared in masks, job ads still demand the vaccine, non US citizens can't visit the US legally without the shot.

I'd say thats still a ways from normal.

Return to “Covid”