Is JerryRig Right?

Covid related topics that are connected to travel or the aviation industry.

Is JerryRig right?

Yes, he sees what most people don't.
40%
His ideas seem plausible, but I'm not sure.
6%
He is a f***ing nut case.
54%

Total votes: 90

Invertago
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Re: Is JerryRig Right?

Post by Invertago »

I wouldn't force my will on others. I didn't make my kids get vaccinated, I gave them the best info I could at the time and let them choose. My kids are only partially vaccinated and it prevented us taking a family vacation last summer oh how my rights have been trampled, I was looking forward to that Alaska cruise. I just chose to go camping with the instead of burning down the parliament. As for being called an anti vaxxer, I've been called everything from both sides because I'm not on either extreme of the argument. Nice thing about being a moderate in this world is I get accused of being a nazi (by a guy on the far right last time because I didn't share his view). The week before I was called a nazi by a far left person because I didn't agree with them. The only thing I can conclude is somehow I am responsible for the holocaust because my views on all the trending issues of the day are not in agreement with everyone I talk to. I'm really sick of the culture war, people just need to take a chill pill and live their lives.

I do think we are all in the middle of an information/disinformation hybrid warfare being conducted by numerous state and corporate players each with their own agenda and thats where most of societies division comes from. East vs West, Right Vs Left, information warfare, everyone wants to control the narrative and claim they have all the facts and everyone claims science is on their side on every issue. You can either get suckered in to the fray and let it consume your life... or you can just adapt and live your life. Seems I just got suckered into this thread again LOL.
---------- ADS -----------

No trees were harmed in the transmission of this message. However, a rather large number of electrons were temporarily inconvenienced.
khedrei
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by khedrei »

Invertago wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:45 am I wouldn't force my will on others. I didn't make my kids get vaccinated, I gave them the best info I could at the time and let them choose. My kids are only partially vaccinated and it prevented us taking a family vacation last summer oh how my rights have been trampled, I was looking forward to that Alaska cruise. I just chose to go camping with the instead of burning down the parliament. As for being called an anti vaxxer, I've been called everything from both sides because I'm not on either extreme of the argument. Nice thing about being a moderate in this world is I get accused of being a nazi (by a guy on the far right last time because I didn't share his view). The week before I was called a nazi by a far left person because I didn't agree with them. The only thing I can conclude is somehow I am responsible for the holocaust because my views on all the trending issues of the day are not in agreement with everyone I talk to. I'm really sick of the culture war, people just need to take a chill pill and live their lives.

I do think we are all in the middle of an information/disinformation hybrid warfare being conducted by numerous state and corporate players each with their own agenda and thats where most of societies division comes from. East vs West, Right Vs Left, information warfare, everyone wants to control the narrative and claim they have all the facts and everyone claims science is on their side on every issue. You can either get suckered in to the fray and let it consume your life... or you can just adapt and live your life. Seems I just got suckered into this thread again LOL.
Careful, someone here will accuse you thinking like Jerryrig and call you a conspiracy theorist. Yet they won't call out the CBC for spreading missinformation when they claimed Canadians wouldn't be forcibly quarantined.

Also, no one tried to burn down parliament. I know people who were there. It was legitimately peaceful.

Its weird being in the middle, I won't say much more than that on that topic.

rando
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by rando »

Invertago wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:04 am Never had polio... probably never had an exposure to it either, probably because the vaccines were pretty effective at virtually eliminating it. (I'm not antivax or a vax lover, I'll look at each scenario case by case)

Damn you dragged me into this thread again lol.
Is this not the main grievance with the Covid shot. We were told not to think and life was made extremely difficult if you wanted to make a different choice.

JerryRig wouldn’t be posting much in here if the Covid shot was like the flu shot… get it if you want it, no one else’s business what choice you make.

Invertago
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by Invertago »

I was thinking more guy fawks and less freedom truckers with my burn down the parliaments comment. Yes I think CBC is liberal propaganda but rebel media is mostly just cashing in on stoking anger on the other side of spectrum emotions pay better then truth after all. Take both with a grain of salt they both have an agenda and it isn’t a passion for exposing the truth it’s chasing $.

No trees were harmed in the transmission of this message. However, a rather large number of electrons were temporarily inconvenienced.
Invertago
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by Invertago »

rando wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:21 am
Invertago wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:04 am Never had polio... probably never had an exposure to it either, probably because the vaccines were pretty effective at virtually eliminating it. (I'm not antivax or a vax lover, I'll look at each scenario case by case)

Is this not the main grievance with the Covid shot. We were told not to think and life was made extremely difficult if you wanted to make a different choice.

JerryRig wouldn’t be posting much in here if the Covid shot was like the flu shot… get it if you want it, no one else’s business what choice you make.

Actually I disagree, most of JerryRigs postings are about how the jab is going to kill you, your children your dog and your house plants several times over. It seems his goal is to save us all from taking the jab that ironically most people have either taken already or never will, but very few are actually subscribed to the booster of the month club. Basically now he's telling us how we're all dead and we should be really upset about that.

rando
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by rando »

Invertago wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:38 am

Actually I disagree, most of JerryRigs postings are about how the jab is going to kill you, your children your dog and your house plants several times over. It seems his goal is to save us all from taking the jab that ironically most people have either taken already or never will, but very few are actually subscribed to the booster of the month club. Basically now he's telling us how we're all dead and we should be really upset about that.
Well that’s the surface, now dig a little deeper.

Smoking kills, but why isn’t jerry rig posting about this? Probably because he is not mandated to smoke. If he really believes a vaccine is more risk to him than the disease, he should be able to opt out without consequence just like you made that decision for your children.

averageatbest
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by averageatbest »

khedrei wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:54 am Careful, someone here will accuse you thinking like Jerryrig and call you a conspiracy theorist. Yet they won't call out the CBC for spreading missinformation when they claimed Canadians wouldn't be forcibly quarantined.

Also, no one tried to burn down parliament. I know people who were there. It was legitimately peaceful.

• The protest was peaceful in the sense that there was no violence.
  • Trudeau is a corrupt turd.
  • The CBC has a left leaning bias.
The above are all factually correct statements. The below are also factually correct statements.
  • The COVID-19 vaccines offered in Canada are safe and were effective in reducing the negative outcomes of the pandemic.
  • Pierre is a populist idiot who only looks good next to Trudeau.
  • Sun media has a right leaning bias.
  • JerryRig has subscribed to and continues to post conspiracy theories that are rejected by the majority of people who are able to think critically.
Also, don't be afraid to call me out directly. I would have more respect for you if you had the cahones to do so.

Invertago
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by Invertago »

rando wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:59 am
Invertago wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:38 am

Well that’s the surface, now dig a little deeper.

Smoking kills, but why isn’t jerry rig posting about this? Probably because he is not mandated to smoke. If he really believes a vaccine is more risk to him than the disease, he should be able to opt out without consequence just like you made that decision for your children.
Sometimes digging deeper just leaves you in a bigger hole.

J Roc
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by J Roc »

averageatbest wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:16 pm
JerryRig wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 6:35 pm For the record, I did not start this thread, and actually I wasnt even following it. I wouldn’t have known it existed if AVCANADA JOE hadn’t brought it to my attention. He was concerned it was defamatory, which it is. However, as I catch up reading this, I see there is some actual positive discussion now....something that can’t be said for within the health and government sectors. I will choose to let this ride, if the contributors can keep it respectful moving forward.

Thank you,
JR.
Defamatory? Maybe if it was a statement and if the statement was false.

You are an idiot. That is my opinion. It is based in the fact that you post conspiracy theories and treat them as if they have merit.
Maybe if you lead with the phrase "with all due respect," it wouldn't sound so defamatory. For example, "With all due respect, and remember, I'm saying 'with all due respect' you're an idiot."

A fair compromise, no?

rookiepilot
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by rookiepilot »

averageatbest wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 12:08 pm
khedrei wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:54 am Careful, someone here will accuse you thinking like Jerryrig and call you a conspiracy theorist. Yet they won't call out the CBC for spreading missinformation when they claimed Canadians wouldn't be forcibly quarantined.

The above are all factually correct statements.

Also, don't be afraid to call me out directly.
Sure. You asked.

If you don’t see a world that will quickly move from shutting down covid misinformation to prosecuting people making your above three statements, you are the idiot AND the fool. And will probably applaud and cheer as it happens.

And you guys all keep voting for this!

Yesterday. Freeze bank accounts of truckers.

Tomorrow. Freeze bank accounts of anyone critical of the government.

Read history!

khedrei
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by khedrei »

averageatbest wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 12:08 pm

The above are all factually correct statements. The below are also factually correct statements.
  • The COVID-19 vaccines offered in Canada are safe and were effective in reducing the negative outcomes of the pandemic.
  • Pierre is a populist idiot who only looks good next to Trudeau.
  • Sun media has a right leaning bias.
  • JerryRig has subscribed to and continues to post conspiracy theories that are rejected by the majority of people who are able to think critically.
Also, don't be afraid to call me out directly. I would have more respect for you if you had the cahones to do so.
I've called you out directly plenty of times but I dont need nor do I want your respect.

I called you out in this thread for creating it.

I call you out when you accused me of making stuff up about trans people. Gave you examples. You picked the 1/5 that wasn't a good one. The rest were what you asked for. Im getting tired of calling you out cause you won't admit you are wrong or acknowledge basic facts.

Its nice we can agree on a couple of your above points though.

khedrei
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by khedrei »

Also, what made you think I was talking about you. TG, Aviatard Big Pistons and others are just as brainwashed as you when it comes to covid.

Aviatard
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by Aviatard »

khedrei wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 6:09 pm Also, what made you think I was talking about you. TG, Aviatard Big Pistons and others are just as brainwashed as you when it comes to covid.
Being against bullshit and calling it out doesn’t make you for the opposite of bullshit. Y’all are great at making assumptions.

khedrei
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by khedrei »

Aviatard wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 6:22 pm
khedrei wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 6:09 pm Also, what made you think I was talking about you. TG, Aviatard Big Pistons and others are just as brainwashed as you when it comes to covid.
Being against bullshit and calling it out doesn’t make you for the opposite of bullshit. Y’all are great at making assumptions.
Call it an educated guess as opposed to an assumption. The things you told me to my face give me a good idea where you stand.

Last edited by khedrei on Tue Apr 18, 2023 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rookiepilot
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by rookiepilot »

khedrei wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 6:45 pm
Call it an educated guess as opposed to an assumption. The things you told me to me face give me a good idea where you stand.
Hard to reason with the hard left who thinks Trudeau can do no wrong.

TG
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by TG »

rookiepilot wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 6:55 pm
khedrei wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 6:45 pm

Call it an educated guess as opposed to an assumption. The things you told me to me face give me a good idea where you stand.
Hard to reason with the hard left who thinks Trudeau can do no wrong.
I'm in no way hard left or hard right and sure think that Trudeau can and will do wrong.
But hey, carry on with your assumption.

Assumption: "A thing that is accepted as true or as certain to happen, without proof"
That definition apply very well to conspirators/Anti-vax/We are all doomed kind of people it seems. Take your pick!

khedrei
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by khedrei »

Huh? Those last few were not about you.

At least I dont think rookie was talking to you.

TG
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by TG »

khedrei wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 4:23 am Huh? Those last few were not about you.

Maybe there is a limit of the amount of quotes between quotes that can be included. This one below was part of the chain of quotes but got wiped off somehow:
I saw you listing me as brainwashed then further down something about being hard left (Maybe that was only addressed to Aviatard by Rookypilot but even so)

That made me compelled to reply :mrgreen:

JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by JerryRig »

TG wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 10:46 am
khedrei wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 4:23 am Huh? Those last few were not about you.

Maybe there is a limit of the amount of quotes between quotes that can be included. This one below was part of the chain of quotes but got wiped off somehow:
I saw you listing me as brainwashed then further down something about being hard left (Maybe that was only addressed to Aviatard by Rookypilot but even so)

That made me compelled to reply :mrgreen:
What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger. After 2 years on this forum. I’m invincible. :supz: :smt040

Aviatard
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by Aviatard »

JerryRig wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 12:56 pm What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.
In that case I’d think you’d be absolutely gagging for some vaccine induced myocarditis.

Return to “Covid”