Is JerryRig Right?

Covid related topics that are connected to travel or the aviation industry.

Is JerryRig right?

Yes, he sees what most people don't.
40%
His ideas seem plausible, but I'm not sure.
6%
He is a f***ing nut case.
54%

Total votes: 90

JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Re: Is JerryRig Right?

Post by JerryRig »

Aviatard wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 5:27 pm
JerryRig wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 12:56 pm What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.
In that case I’d think you’d be absolutely gagging for some vaccine induced myocarditis.
Aviatard, what did your mother do to you to spew such hate out of your mouth?
---------- ADS -----------

rookiepilot
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by rookiepilot »

JerryRig wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 6:19 pm
JerryRig wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 12:56 pm What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.
In that case I’d think you’d be absolutely gagging for some vaccine induced myocarditis.
Aviatard, what did your mother do to you to spew such hate out of your mouth?
Agree.

Why, Mod’s, is this kind of language acceptable?

Aviatard
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by Aviatard »

rookiepilot wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 1:16 pm I don't agree with most of his posts, but I would strongly be against having him blocked from posting.

That is exactly the direction we are headed here in Canada -- Don't agree with someone, cancel them. Today, Covid. Tomorrow, who knows?

At the rate we are going, it will soon be a criminal offense to express a view different from the government one. And I don't mean on Covid. It's a dangerous direction.

You can see it coming. Let's not be a part of that.
rookiepilot wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 2:39 pm
Agree.

So freedom of expression is fine until you decide it’s not?

JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by JerryRig »

Aviatard wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 3:06 pm
rookiepilot wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 1:16 pm I don't agree with most of his posts, but I would strongly be against having him blocked from posting.

That is exactly the direction we are headed here in Canada -- Don't agree with someone, cancel them. Today, Covid. Tomorrow, who knows?

At the rate we are going, it will soon be a criminal offense to express a view different from the government one. And I don't mean on Covid. It's a dangerous direction.

Agree.

You’ll recall I was banned for less. There is a double standard being applied and it needs to be addressed.

Aviatard
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by Aviatard »

JerryRig wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 5:27 pm

Agree.

You’ll recall I was banned for less. There is a double standard being applied and it needs to be addressed.
I’m not aware of you being banned and if you were it wasn’t me complaining. I don’t agree with most of what you post but you should be able to say it. It seems the mods don’t agree though. I’m still going to call out any bullshit you post.

JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by JerryRig »

Aviatard wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 3:44 am

I’m not aware of you being banned and if you were it wasn’t me complaining. I don’t agree with most of what you post but you should be able to say it. It seems the mods don’t agree though. I’m still going to call out any bullshit you post.
Aviatard,
How do YOU determine what is bullshit? Are you omniscient? If you have to look this word up, then you are not. Don’t be so arrogant to think you understand what is going not happening behind the scenes, because you do not. Are you perfect? If you are, then I apologize, I should have listened to you. :prayer:

The mods clearly need to do some soul searching as well.

Aviatard
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by Aviatard »

JerryRig wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:17 am
Aviatard wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 3:44 am
Aviatard,
How do YOU determine what is bullshit? Are you omniscient? If you have to look this word up, then you are not. Don’t be so arrogant to think you understand what is going not happening behind the scenes, because you do not. Are you perfect? If you are, then I apologize, I should have listened to you. :prayer:

The mods clearly need to do some soul searching as well.
Since you claim to know what’s going on behind the scenes you must be all knowing. I think we’ve spotted your problem.

rookiepilot
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by rookiepilot »

I ask again.

Why is it acceptable to wish harm upon another poster who you disagree with?

I’ll wait.

Aviatard
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by Aviatard »

rookiepilot wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 4:57 pm

I ask again.

I’ll wait.
Despite your fanciful thinking, and lack of reading comprehension skills, this statement wishes harm on nobody.

rookiepilot
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by rookiepilot »

Aviatard wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 5:50 pm

I ask again.

I’ll wait.
Despite your fanciful thinking, and lack of reading comprehension skills, this statement wishes harm on nobody.
Enough.

I have zero problem calling out your bullsh— Aviatard, just like you claim to call out others.

Think a long holiday for you is in order. Wishing a potentially fatal occurrence on another poster crosses the line here.

How about it Mod’s? Where is the line?

Aviatard
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by Aviatard »

rookiepilot wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 6:07 pm

I ask again.

I’ll wait.
Enough.

I have zero problem calling out your bullsh— Aviatard, just like you claim to call out others.

Think a long holiday for you is in order. Wishing a potentially fatal occurrence on another poster crosses the line here.

You’re being deliberately obtuse. “I would think you’d be gagging” does not mean “I hope you get”, or “I wish you’d get”.
Here, let me help you out:

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictio ... -for-to-do

Your rage farming efforts are getting weaker and more childish daily. Don’t you have some oil price predictions to get wrong? I’d think you’d be gagging to get one right for a change.

JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by JerryRig »

I ask again.

I’ll wait.
Enough.

Perhaps the mods have come down with a vax reaction that no one seems to be experiencing. Aviatards nano-particles have clearly crossed the blood-brain barrier. Don't expect reason or logic to prevail, only transitioning.

khedrei
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by khedrei »

JerryRig wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:32 pm
Enough.

Perhaps the mods have come down with a vax reaction that no one seems to be experiencing. Aviatards nano-particles have clearly crossed the blood-brain barrier. Don't expect reason or logic to prevail, only transitioning.
Its called mass formation psychosis. It seems to affect the very intelligent more than the average Joe.

Reinhard
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Reinhard »

lots of seething and coping vaxxies in this ITT thread

lol

lmao even

she's right you know

North Shore
Rank Moderator
Rank Moderator

Post by North Shore »

^ One wonders if that includes mumps, measles, rubella, diptheria, and polio vaccines?

Say, what's that mountain goat doing up here in the mist?
Happiness is V1 at Thompson!
Ass, Licence, Job. In that order.
CpnCrunch
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by CpnCrunch »

I guess I'm a seething vaxxer and sciencer. I love science and things it has enabled us to do, like, you know...fly planes, and live to a a ripe old age without dying from preventable diseases. I find this forum very amusing.

JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by JerryRig »

North Shore wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 6:03 pm ^ One wonders if that includes mumps, measles, rubella, diptheria, and polio vaccines?
Those are actual vaccines. The mRNA gene therapy witches brew is not. A vaccine is defined as an attenuated, or dead viral sample that when introduced to the immune system, produces an immune response giving the patient protection from further illness and prevents spread.

The Covid 19 mRNA gene therapy does neither of those things, but instead suppressed the immune system and programs the cells to produce spike protein unregulated. The CEO of Moderna calls it the software of life. It was a covert operation that produced a bio weapon. This is on the public record, but main stream media won’t cover thus because they were complicit.

Hey North Shore, I’m still waiting for an apology for locking me out for two weeks for tell the truth.

JR

CpnCrunch
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by CpnCrunch »

"A vaccine is defined as..." No it's not, and 1 second of google will fix that error in your brain, but believe whatever you want.

JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by JerryRig »

CpnCrunch wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 7:28 pm "A vaccine is defined as..." No it's not, and 1 second of google will fix that error in your brain, but believe whatever you want.
The fallacy in this statement is the noun/verb “google”. They are a part of the deception as an instrument of war.

Try Duck-duck-go

7ECA
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by 7ECA »

If, for whatever reason, you use duck duck go as Jerry seems to infer will show the truth as to the definition of a vaccine...
A preparation of a weakened or killed pathogen, such as a bacterium or virus, or of a portion of the pathogen's structure that upon administration to an individual stimulates antibody production or cellular immunity against the pathogen but is incapable of causing severe infection.
From there, you have results from Merriam-Webster, Brittanica, Dictionary Cambridge, WHO, CDC, etc.

Gosh, seems like pretty mainstream results to me. Actually, it's the same results you get with Google. :roll:

Return to “Covid”