Post vaccination drama, deaths and Jerry...

Covid related topics that are connected to travel or the aviation industry.
Castorero
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post vaccination drama, deaths and Jerry...

Post by Castorero »

I found myself with nil to do around midnight and promptly landed on the Covid Runway.
There is little left to add or discuss re the pros and cons of vaccination, mortality rates, Pilot Incapacitations etc , however, the drama continues unabated.

It occurred to me, as it was to bound to happen as the hour struck midnight, that this is all due to the Doctor shortage.

This has left a number of people being unable to see their doctor, if they had one, in order to have their medications Rx renewed.
The result is evident throughout this thread. The lunatics are now running the asylum.

For the love of God, do not wait to find a doctor, go to the ER now, and have your Rx renewed there.
Happens all the time.
You will feel better soon, I promise you.
---------- ADS -----------

khedrei
Rank 5
Rank 5

Re: Post vaccination drama, deaths and Jerry...

Post by khedrei »

Castorero wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 7:25 am I found myself with nil to do around midnight and promptly landed on the Covid Runway.
There is little left to add or discuss re the pros and cons of vaccination, mortality rates, Pilot Incapacitations etc , however, the drama continues unabated.

It occurred to me, as it was to bound to happen as the hour struck midnight, that this is all due to the Doctor shortage.

This has left a number of people being unable to see their doctor, if they had one, in order to have their medications Rx renewed.
The result is evident throughout this thread. The lunatics are now running the asylum.

For the love of God, do not wait to find a doctor, go to the ER now, and have your Rx renewed there.
Happens all the time.
You will feel better soon, I promise you.
Hallway medicine has been the norm in this country for 40 years. Probably more. This isn't new.

Whats the purpose of this thread?

Castorero
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Castorero »

The purpose is a bit of free advice, couched in slim sarcasm...
There clearly are some people on here that have not been taking their meds as evidenced by the futile discussions ad infinitum and the obvious unsoundness of mind laid out page after page.

Told you, I had nothing better to do around midnight...

JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by JerryRig »

Castorero wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 7:25 am
Look up Dr Makis who has documented not only pilots but DOCTORS succumbing to the jab via turbo cancers etc. Ironically the shortage of doctors is now multiplied and self inflicted via malpractice from the authorities and regulatory bodies and just plain stupidity.

Oh and thanks for the acknowledgment. To everybody reading this:
https://media.giphy.com/media/v1.Y2lkPT ... /giphy.gif

JustaCanadian
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by JustaCanadian »

Remember all the "hospitals are over flowing!" rhetoric as a reason you need to comply with all the nonsense policies and recommendations.

Yet apparently hospitals are worse off today than any time including that little blip of hysterical history.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ ... -1.7075415

Time to bring back arrivecan, shopping mall distance stickers, CERB, mandatory masks/vax, and restaurants where you wear a mask until you sit down. Need to improve those hospital numbers.

piperdriver
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by piperdriver »

JustaCanadian wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 5:40 am Remember all the "hospitals are over flowing!" rhetoric as a reason you need to comply with all the nonsense policies and recommendations.

Yet apparently hospitals are worse off today than any time including that little blip of hysterical history.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ ... -1.7075415

Time to bring back arrivecan, shopping mall distance stickers, CERB, mandatory masks/vax, and restaurants where you wear a mask until you sit down. Need to improve those hospital numbers.
Don't forget to close down the parks, ski hills, golf courses, and gyms. In my opinion Theresa Tam and Trudeau be self isolating in prison.

CpnCrunch
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by CpnCrunch »

Maybe if you had a relative almost die due to not being able to get an appointment, you wouldnt feel the need to be such a jackass on an anonymous forum.

JustaCanadian
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by JustaCanadian »

CpnCrunch wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 8:24 am Maybe if you had a relative almost die due to not being able to get an appointment, you wouldnt feel the need to be such a jackass on an anonymous forum.
You realize the people who post here have no bearing on that situation and most likely genuinely just want better for all. I have a huge amount of empathy for what people went through. We all want the same end result, maybe we just disagree on the path to get there.

TG
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by TG »

The nurses forum on Reddit should have been a fucking compelling reading during Covid for all the nay-sayers living in cocoon land.
It had some really, really sad reading straight from people ridding the front line at the time.

This being said, yes healthcare needs improvements, so does education and a lot of other stuff.

Aviatard
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by Aviatard »

JerryRig wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 2:09 am
Look up Dr Makis who has documented not only pilots but DOCTORS succumbing to the jab via turbo cancers etc. Ironically the shortage of doctors is now multiplied and self inflicted via malpractice from the authorities and regulatory bodies and just plain stupidity.
Oh you mean this guy?
https://www.reuters.com/article/idUSL1N33K1EM/

Who is also this guy?

https://www.canlii.org/en/ab/abcpsdc/do ... tpcwAAAAAB

Yep, sure looks like a reliable source of bullshit.

JustaCanadian
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by JustaCanadian »

TG wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:33 am The nurses forum on Reddit should have been a fucking compelling reading during Covid for all the nay-sayers living in cocoon land.
It had some really, really sad reading straight from people ridding the front line at the time.

This being said, yes healthcare needs improvements, so does education and a lot of other stuff.
What kind of wisdom about dealing with respiratory viruses did this reddit club teach you? Tell us more, because I missed this during the pandemic and didn't know of the resource.

Reading "reddit nurses" to learn about what we need to do to solve covid, would be like saying read "reddit flight attendants" to learn what we need to do about climate change.

Last edited by JustaCanadian on Mon Jan 08, 2024 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by JerryRig »

Aviatard wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 10:25 am
JerryRig wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 2:09 am
Oh you mean this guy?
https://www.reuters.com/article/idUSL1N33K1EM/

Who is also this guy?

https://www.canlii.org/en/ab/abcpsdc/do ... tpcwAAAAAB

Yep, sure looks like a reliable source of bullshit.
No. I mean look up the man’s material itself, not a hit piece by deep state owned media and government. And that includes the search engine google. Look up who Blackrock owns too (and not on google). Don’t be such an Aviatard
https://makismd.substack.com/.

Inverted2
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by Inverted2 »

You can’t really expect hospital wait times to improve when the government is bringing in over 1 million immigrants annually.

Of course they are building dozens of hospitals and hiring thousands of doctors and nurses. Our government is doing that, right? :lol:

I agree. It’s time to rope off the children’s play sets at the park. Definitely double mask and wear a face shield. Also, don’t forget to get your 6th booster. It’s safe and effective. 2 weeks to flatten the curve. :mrgreen:

Let’s Go Brandon
khedrei
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by khedrei »

Inverted2 wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 6:16 am Also, don’t forget to get your 6th booster. It’s safe and effective. 2 weeks to flatten the curve. :mrgreen:
The AARP in the US has now recommended the 8th booster. Cant make it up.

Don't worry, Aviatard is all over it even though he doesn't live there. I bet he got 9 just to stay ahead of the game.

They work right?

Inverted2
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by Inverted2 »

Only 8 shots? Rookie numbers.

Let’s Go Brandon
khedrei
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by khedrei »

Looks like I misread the article. Your wording was accurate. 6th booster, 8th shot.

TG
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by TG »

JustaCanadian wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 10:31 am
TG wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:33 am The nurses forum on Reddit should have been a fucking compelling reading during Covid for all the nay-sayers living in cocoon land.

What kind of wisdom about dealing with respiratory viruses did this reddit club teach you? Tell us more, because I missed this during the pandemic and didn't know of the resource.

Reading "reddit nurses" to learn about what we need to do to solve covid, would be like saying read "reddit flight attendants" to learn what we need to do about climate change.
I didn't expect anything less from people like you, aka completely missing the point.

Slight correction though:
It would be like saying read "reddit flight attendants" to learn what happen to those who didn't follow any of the evacuation instructions after a crash landing.

"They wouldn't listen and sat there up until it was too late"
"They were carrying their luggages, slowing the evacuation so bad that some couldn't get out"
"They told their kids not to listen and stay"
"You could see them from the windows begging to get out but that was too late"

etc...

Please notice that hospitals were the chocking point of Covid (The front line)

Aviatard
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by Aviatard »

khedrei wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 7:45 am
Don't worry, Aviatard is all over it even though he doesn't live there. I bet he got 9 just to stay ahead of the game.
No actually it’s 4, as recommended by my doctor. Because I have Crohn’s disease I take Humira injections. One of the side effects of Humira is immune system suppression:

Patients treated with adalimumab are at increased risk of infection, some of which may become serious and lead to hospitalization or death. These infections have included TB, invasive fungal infections, bacterial, viral, and those caused by opportunistic pathogens

For me adverse reactions to the vaccine have been a sore arm and a slight fever for a day.

It’s cute that I live in your head rent free though.
IMG_2907.jpeg
IMG_2907.jpeg (1.1 MiB) Viewed 4313 times

JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by JerryRig »

Aviatard wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 7:46 am
khedrei wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 7:45 am
No actually it’s 4, as recommended by my doctor. Because I have Crohn’s disease I take Humira injections. One of the side effects of Humira is immune system suppression:

Patients treated with adalimumab are at increased risk of infection, some of which may become serious and lead to hospitalization or death. These infections have included TB, invasive fungal infections, bacterial, viral, and those caused by opportunistic pathogens

For me adverse reactions to the vaccine have been a sore arm and a slight fever for a day.

It’s cute that I live in your head rent free though.
IMG_2907.jpeg
Aviatard, I'm sorry about your condition. I understand it's a very painful disease. Unfortunately the mRNA also suppresses immunity at least while you subscribe. Your doctor's opinion may be putting you at further risk. Also thishttps://www.instagram.com/reel/C10Fzm3MSsh

khedrei
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by khedrei »

See, jerryrig cares about you.

Why are you so hard on him?

Return to “Covid”