Congrats on the contract

Discuss topics relating to PAL Airlines.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

CaptDukeNukem
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Congrats on the contract

Post by CaptDukeNukem »

Congrats on the AC routes. Hope it materializes! You guys have stature on the east coast. Run with it.
---------- ADS -----------

truedude
Rank 7
Rank 7

Re: Congrats on the contract

Post by truedude »

CaptDukeNukem wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 12:06 am Congrats on the AC routes. Hope it materializes! You guys have stature on the east coast. Run with it.
ALPA at Jazz will fight this hard.

And remember, PAL is knowingly attempting to enter into an agreement which is in direct violation of the CPA Air Canada already has. Which means they are attempting to do business with an untrustworthy organization that shows it has zero regard for contracts, and will do whatever it wants whenever it wants when it benefits them... Great partners to be in business with.

CaptDukeNukem
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by CaptDukeNukem »

truedude wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 9:40 am
CaptDukeNukem wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 12:06 am Congrats on the AC routes. Hope it materializes! You guys have stature on the east coast. Run with it.
ALPA at Jazz will fight this hard.

And remember, PAL is knowingly attempting to enter into an agreement which is in direct violation of the CPA Air Canada already has. Which means they are attempting to do business with an untrustworthy organization that shows it has zero regard for contracts, and will do whatever it wants whenever it wants when it benefits them... Great partners to be in business with.
Yes I expect them to fight this hard. As I expected them to fight the 60 % flow grievance. Look how good that turned out.

Let’s go with my faith in jazz MEC is low to non-existent. In the meantime, I was just congratulating PAL in securing more work.

Nick678
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Nick678 »

If anyone at PAL is attempting to go to AC I would jump ship now, flow agreement or not, AC will won’t hire you anymore

Return to “PAL Airlines”