Where is everyone going to hang out??

This forum has been developed to discuss helicopter related topics.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

twinstar_ca
Rank 0
Rank 0

Where is everyone going to hang out??

Post by twinstar_ca »

So with Vertical closing in a little over a month, where is everyone planning to gather?? Is there anywhere else other than Rotorheads?? I would love to see CanAv thrive the way Vertical did without people being idiots... :smt014
---------- ADS -----------

MOAB
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: Where is everyone going to hang out??

Post by MOAB »

It could end up being here. I think you get the same amount of opinions but without the censoring that came with Vertical.

All Sides
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by All Sides »

[quote=twinstar_ca post_id=1308547 time=1716335168 user_id=64333]
So with Vertical closing in a little over a month, where is everyone planning to gather?? Is there anywhere else other than Rotorheads?? I would love to see CanAv thrive the way Vertical did without people being idiots... :smt014
[/quote]

Good luck with that! The idiots will be moving over to soil this forum too, just with different handles.

Bug_Stomper_01
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by Bug_Stomper_01 »

twinstar_ca wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 4:46 pm So with Vertical closing in a little over a month, where is everyone planning to gather?? Is there anywhere else other than Rotorheads?? I would love to see CanAv thrive the way Vertical did without people being idiots... :smt014
Has no one inquired to take over the vertical forums?

twinstar_ca
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by twinstar_ca »

Bug_Stomper_01 wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 11:41 am
twinstar_ca wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 4:46 pm So with Vertical closing in a little over a month, where is everyone planning to gather?? Is there anywhere else other than Rotorheads?? I would love to see CanAv thrive the way Vertical did without people being idiots... :smt014
That I do not know... I'm not in that loop... :?:

Bug_Stomper_01
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by Bug_Stomper_01 »

twinstar_ca wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 2:13 pm
Bug_Stomper_01 wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 11:41 am
That I do not know... I'm not in that loop... :?:
I’m sure they wouldn’t hand it over for free. If someone does take it over they’ll be taking on the headache that likely caused its closure.

Bug_Stomper_01
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by Bug_Stomper_01 »

MOAB wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 3:36 am It could end up being here. I think you get the same amount of opinions but without the censoring that came with Vertical.
If the same group moves here there will be pressure on this forum I’m sure as well.

Bug_Stomper_01
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by Bug_Stomper_01 »

I just tried viewing vertical forums several times and it comes up as a blank page. Is it shut down early?

B206Fan
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by B206Fan »

I just tried viewing vertical forums several times and it comes up as a blank page. Is it shut down early?
It's working fine for me, a bit slow though!

Return to “Helicopter Forum”