Page 1 of 7
Excellent photos
Posted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:27 pm
by xsbank
Re: Excellent photos
Posted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:28 pm
by Rowdy
Fantastic!!
Re: Excellent photos
Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:15 am
by goates
Check out his Nellis 2007 pics too. It was an awesome airshow to see.
http://home.comcast.net/~bzee1b/
Re: Excellent photos
Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:55 am
by Doc
xsbank....thank you for that!
I made this one a "sticky"!
Re: Excellent photos
Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:28 am
by . ._
Re: Excellent photos
Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:48 pm
by lucky37
Wow! I've got a D50 and am amazed at what it can do!!! (in the right hands of course

) Great shots all around.. page bookmarked

Re: Excellent photos
Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:28 pm
by tesox2
Great stuff man!
Re: Excellent photos
Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:12 am
by Walker
Re: Excellent photos
Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:00 pm
by splitpin
ABSOLUTLY AWESOME PHOTOS WALKER-- THANK-YOU!!!
Re: Excellent photos
Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:38 pm
by shimmydampner
I can't believe that Blue Angels pilot would endanger those boaters like that.

Re: Excellent photos
Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:15 pm
by TG
shimmydampner wrote:I can't believe that Blue Angels pilot would endanger those boaters like that.

Or maybe the other way around.
I can't believe boaters would endanger this Blue Angels pilot like that.

Re: Excellent photos
Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:44 am
by Rockie
TG wrote:shimmydampner wrote:I can't believe that Blue Angels pilot would endanger those boaters like that.

Or maybe the other way around.
I can't believe boaters would endanger this Blue Angels pilot like that.

It's probably not as close as it seems. There will be strictly enforced rules about keeping the showline clear, and if it isn't any display should be stopped by the display director. These pics were taken with a telephoto and that distorts the perspective.
Re: Excellent photos
Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 1:03 am
by bmc
Re: Excellent photos
Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:30 am
by Highflyinpilot
Re: Excellent photos
Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:20 pm
by dji
Re: Excellent photos
Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:45 am
by kitin
Re: Excellent photos
Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:40 pm
by slimjim10101

I was voluntold to work at the nellis airshow. i had to direct the busses that came into and out of the base. was total chaos. there was just too many ppl.
Re: Excellent photos
Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:20 pm
by jspitfire
slimjim10101 wrote:

I was voluntold to work at the nellis airshow. i had to direct the busses that came into and out of the base. was total chaos. there was just too many ppl.
I was also down at the Nellis show, and wow, what a show it was! I love seeing all those old warbirds still flying, it is something truly special. My lens isn't quite as long as yours, but I got some good pics too.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/35402117@N ... 298048953/
And I'll agree with you slimjim, the busses were the stupidest thing ever. It seemed so stupid taking a cab all the way to the speedway and then a bus back to the base.
Re: Excellent photos
Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:59 am
by bmc
Check this out from airliners.net today:
http://tinyurl.com/yvxcat
Re: Excellent photos
Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:16 am
by PA31 Driver
Re: Excellent photos
Posted: Fri May 02, 2008 12:31 am
by Topspin
The hurricane shot from the space pics baffles brains. We will never fully understand nature, so at some point we will have to make peace with it.
And WOW what skill by the pilot to sustain transonic speeds at what 100 FT altitude, I mean what, an extra 50 knots indicated and sonic boom causes thousand's in damage with broken yacht windows and ear exams. That is skill that the average onlooker will never understand.
Re: Excellent photos
Posted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:27 am
by Ralliart
Probably some of the best pictures I've seen:
http://shaunlunt.typepad.com/shootings/
Click on all the archives on the left side.
Re: Excellent photos
Posted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:18 pm
by dune
Sad.. This guy just passed away in an accident.. I checked out his whole adventure then googled him, thats when I found out

..
http://www.adn.com/western_alaska/story/429996.html
Re: Excellent photos
Posted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:58 am
by Old Dog Flying
Here's a site to keep you busy for a while. If you like aircraft of various sizes...
http://www.barneysairforce.com
Re: Excellent photos
Posted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:39 pm
by BigglesNBella