AME's at AC
Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog
-
really green
- Rank 1

- Posts: 27
- Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2005 9:38 pm
AME's at AC
Does antone know if air canada or jazz ever hire apprentices. just curious if anyone knows how a person would talk to on this matter.
cheers
cheers
-
airbuswrench
- Rank 0

- Posts: 3
- Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2005 12:08 am
AME at AC
It's been awhile since they've hired apprentices at both AC and AC JAZZ.
Hey Green, a few years back I had alot of my AME friends go to Jazz/Air Nova as apprentices. This is not a dig at AC, but most of them quit after six months, as they didn't like doing the same job every day for 6 months. I.E. pulling panels, or assembling tires, whichever line your on. Most went to Canjet so they could work every aspect of the aircraft and accel in the industry. I think the problem at AC was there are so many senior guys, it was hard to get promoted. I'm not an AME, this was just the experience my friends had. Hope it helps.
-
really green
- Rank 1

- Posts: 27
- Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2005 9:38 pm
