Page 1 of 1
HELP!!!
Posted: Tue May 04, 2010 4:29 pm
by ddgaldames
Hello I am an avionics apprentice and I recently got approved to write my CARS exam. I got laid off back in October of 2009 from exeltech, they later went bankrupt. I am finding it extremely difficult to find a job. The few jobs I've had an interview for I always ended up losing out to a licensed guy or someone with zero experience. I am currently in Montreal but originally from Toronto, and willing to relocate to most places in Canada. Does anyone have any advice or any hints on who I can apply to. I am extremely stressed out and depressed. Any advice and/or leads would be greatly appreciated. You can also email me at
ddgaldames@gmail.com if you want to send me something private. Thank you.
Re: HELP!!!
Posted: Fri May 07, 2010 8:23 pm
by Mihai
Try SkyService, I know a few from Exeltech who went there. I don't know their situation or experience but all this is in Montreal.
Re: HELP!!!
Posted: Sat May 08, 2010 9:05 pm
by ddgaldames
Thanks man I will try them, I appreciate it.
Re: HELP!!!
Posted: Sat May 08, 2010 9:59 pm
by cdnpilot77
Re: HELP!!!
Posted: Sun May 09, 2010 8:09 am
by acidgambit
skyservice went out of business. Try places up north. You won't really find anything in the big cities now.
Re: HELP!!!
Posted: Sun May 09, 2010 8:58 am
by frog
Canjet operates a lot of aircrafts out of yul during winter and spring.
Re: HELP!!!
Posted: Sun May 09, 2010 10:54 pm
by Mad Flying Ace
maybe check out Kenn Borek in Calgary - they have their own Avionics Department and are always looking for guys.
regards,
Mad Flying Ace
Re: HELP!!!
Posted: Mon May 10, 2010 12:09 pm
by ddgaldames
I want to thank everyone for their support. I will give everyones suggestion a try. It is nice to know that people are willing to help.