AME tech exams

This forum has been developed to discuss maintenance topics in Canada.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

airbus_80
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: AME tech exams

Post by airbus_80 »

Dinny wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:15 am
thomasha wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:27 pm
Dinny wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 9:51 am
Someone with the name Appame posted the questions he remembered from the exams above, I was mentioning him because it matched the questions I recieved during my exams.
Which book did you use for AME-M and CARs ?
For the M exams, I used handed down notes from people who had done the exams with the jeppesen study test prep book.
On its own, the jeppesen book isn't enough for the canadian exams.
Send me your e-mail in a PM and i'll send you the study notes I used

CARS is super easy, going through the study guide CARS for AME is all you need to pass.
please send me your email I have some note as well maybe we can do one questionnary and help some ppl in here.
---------- ADS -----------

HueyLewis
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by HueyLewis »

Someone with the name Appame posted the questions he remembered from the exams above, I was mentioning him because it matched the questions I recieved during my exams.
For the M exams, I used handed down notes from people who had done the exams with the jeppesen study test prep book.

CARS is super easy, going through the study guide CARS for AME is all you need to pass.
Hi Dinny, I'm about to write the AME technical exams and I would like to know if I too could get your Study Notes for the Exam. My email is clearcrispsound@outlook.com. Thanks a ton.

Heyransahereh
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Heyransahereh »

HueyLewis wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:42 am

Hi Dinny, I'm about to write the AME technical exams and I would like to know if I too could get your Study Notes for the Exam. My email is clearcrispsound@outlook.com. Thanks a ton.
Hi Dinny, I'm heading to take the AME technical exams and I would like to know if I could get your Study Notes for the Exams. My email is Amin.sheykhi6485@gmail.com. Really appreciate it.

BOEING747
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re:

Post by BOEING747 »

KISS_MY_TCAS wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2004 9:14 pm Am I missing something here....I thought TC wasn't administering technical exams anymore, just the CARS exam. At any rate, textbooks, college notes, and for god sakes ask around to engineers you know. There are plenty of "black market study guides" out there.
Can u put some more light on material available ?

gabyriady
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by gabyriady »

Hey can you please send me the notes I'm going for my first try very soon gaby.riady@gmail.com
airbus_80 wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 6:36 pm

please send me your email I have some note as well maybe we can do one questionnary and help some ppl in here.

jojo7
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by jojo7 »

Hey guys, I'm in the same boat prepping for AME M exams, checking if someone was able to get access to the notes. Would appreciate if you're able to send these to me as well (zakutapistol@gmail.com). Appreciate any help you can provide.

P.S anyone else looking to connect and share notes/prepare together, feel free to reach out through the above email.

Cheers,

ECT0305
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by ECT0305 »

Hello everyone, I am in the process of going to write my tech exams for the AME M licence. I understand some people have said the jeppeson books are not enough. What do you recommend I study? I am nervous about messing this test up. So any help is appreciated.

bastienlaf
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by bastienlaf »

Sorry to revive an old post but I would be really interested in any studying material to help me write my TC exams,I just finished my ICS course and I have the jeppesen maintenance books.

Thanks for the help!

Bastien
bastienlaf@outlook.com

gabyriady
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by gabyriady »

Did anyone go for SP exam anytime soon? Welling to help with AF, thanks

ppierzch
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by ppierzch »

Notben wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 6:15 am
Dinny wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:48 pm Just did my standard pratice last week and airframe today for the M exam i can tell you that my exam questions almost matched 100% with what APPAME posted.

Mbg as for the S license exam i talked with the S guys at work and he said the standard pratice was simliar to the M license, but that a lot of Airframe questions were from AC 43.13

What's appame?
Hi I know this thread is years old, but I'm going to be writing AF and wondering if you still have these notes and would be willing to also share. :) Ty

ppierzch
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by ppierzch »

gabyriady wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 11:53 pm Did anyone go for SP exam anytime soon? Welling to help with AF, thanks
Do you have any notes willing to share? I have SP material

Catan
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Catan »

HueyLewis wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:42 am

Hi Dinny,

I’m preparing for my AME exams too and wondering if you can help with any revision notes and past papers please 🙏
Thank you so much!
Cat
catanuwi@gmail.com

aviator.inc
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by aviator.inc »

Hello Dinny,

I am going for my Airframe Exam for Transport Canada AME cat-M. Would be very grateful if you could kindly share your Airframe Notes you mentioned which helped with the Airframe Exam.

Thanks

aviatorirfan@hotmail.com

Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by -42 »

The future of the industry lives in this thread. Do not even want to do the simple work of getting the license let alone doing the work. How will that all play out Mr.Employer? Every time I get on an airplane to go on vacations I shudder at the thought of who is doing the twisting let alone the signing.

Pat Richard
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by Pat Richard »

-42 wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 5:06 pm The future of the industry lives in this thread. Do not even want to do the simple work of getting the license let alone doing the work. How will that all play out Mr.Employer? Every time I get on an airplane to go on vacations I shudder at the thought of who is doing the twisting let alone the signing.
I was thinking exactly the same thing and this thread validates almost all of the issues displayed by newer apprentices and licensed apprentices.

It's all about "give me" instead of putting the effort into it and actually learning and becoming competent. It's got to be tough though..cruising through the nanny, safe place school system and then being slapped with reality when they're out.

I think I've seen 3 good work ethic, not skilled(0), newbs in the last 16 years.

Its common now to suck.

gabyriady
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by gabyriady »

Alright everyone, I have passed AF and SPM I'm preparing for my PP exam, did anyone pass the exam and remember any of the questions? I'm willing to share some of the questions I still remember from AF and SPM and its gonna help you for sure, please reach out if you have PP questions gaby1.riady@gmail.com

groncher
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by groncher »

FFS
STUDY the material and challenge the exam.

You're studying to become an AME's for crying out loud.

What are you all going to do when you get your license's?? Ask around to see if anyone remembers what the AMM says? Or actually read the effing manuals yourself.

Pat Richard
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by Pat Richard »

Exactly.

Bug_Stomper_01
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by Bug_Stomper_01 »

gabyriady wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:17 pm Alright everyone, I have passed AF and SPM I'm preparing for my PP exam, did anyone pass the exam and remember any of the questions? I'm willing to share some of the questions I still remember from AF and SPM and its gonna help you for sure, please reach out if you have PP questions gaby1.riady@gmail.com
Dude, you should be black listed from industry with this mindset. Earn a pass yourself with a little something called STUDYING

VKaviation
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by VKaviation »

Hello there,

Can I have your notes sent to my email vt8685@gmail.com?
Much appreciate you help.

Thanks

Return to “Maintenance”