Second Career Question
Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:02 am
Greetings,
I'm seeking advice on whether to continue flight training at a Toronto based FTU or to continue on with Multi-IFR/CPL training on a piper seneca I have access to with a hired instructor.
I'm an early 30's chap currently a few hours short of a PPL flight test. With my sights set on a flying career, does the completion of flight training at a "recognized" FTU greatly increase one's odds of third-tier operator interest? Are the logistics of getting insured and legal in a colleague's aircraft worth any possible cost savings?
kind regards,
NT
I'm seeking advice on whether to continue flight training at a Toronto based FTU or to continue on with Multi-IFR/CPL training on a piper seneca I have access to with a hired instructor.
I'm an early 30's chap currently a few hours short of a PPL flight test. With my sights set on a flying career, does the completion of flight training at a "recognized" FTU greatly increase one's odds of third-tier operator interest? Are the logistics of getting insured and legal in a colleague's aircraft worth any possible cost savings?
kind regards,
NT