Sunwest Q400???

Got a hot employment or interview tip to help a fellow aviator find a job or looking for a little job advice place your posting here.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

Post Reply
User avatar
KenoraPilot
Rank 8
Rank 8
Posts: 907
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2005 2:34 pm
Location: 'berta

Sunwest Q400???

Post by KenoraPilot »

Sunwest is getting Q400's???
---------- ADS -----------
 
calgaryguy
Rank 1
Rank 1
Posts: 37
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:26 pm
Location: YYC

Re: Sunwest Q400???

Post by calgaryguy »

Everyone is.
---------- ADS -----------
 
AirMail
Rank 4
Rank 4
Posts: 279
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:48 am

Re: Sunwest Q400???

Post by AirMail »

calgaryguy wrote:Everyone is.
That's right! I have several! Starting my own super-duper-ultra-low-cost carrier™. The pay is 40k for Capt and 20k for FO, of which you pay me. There's also a 2 yr training bond, as I don't like my meal tickets jumping ship to fast.
---------- ADS -----------
 
Krimson
Rank 7
Rank 7
Posts: 585
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:54 pm

Re: Sunwest Q400???

Post by Krimson »

I'll do it with no per diems if you hire me!!
---------- ADS -----------
 
Rowdy
Top Poster
Top Poster
Posts: 5166
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2005 12:26 pm
Location: On Borrowed Wings

Re: Sunwest Q400???

Post by Rowdy »

Can I buy all the plates and charts too? Plus my own uniform? Where do I sign up?!
---------- ADS -----------
 
calgaryguy
Rank 1
Rank 1
Posts: 37
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:26 pm
Location: YYC

Re: Sunwest Q400???

Post by calgaryguy »

Don't give them any idea's. They just might implement them.
---------- ADS -----------
 
AirMail
Rank 4
Rank 4
Posts: 279
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:48 am

Re: Sunwest Q400???

Post by AirMail »

Thank you for all the ideas.
Rowdy wrote:Can I buy all the plates and charts too? Plus my own uniform? Where do I sign up?!
Rowdy, we will not be using charts and plates as they add unnecessary weight. All pilots will be under pressure to make it to their destinations regardless of weather. Plates would only undermine that probability.
Krimson wrote:I'll do it with no per diems if you hire me!!
Unfortunately we are not a fly by night operation (we have some day runs too!). As such we treat our pilots fairly and they are given on board meals of canned beans or canned cream corn. Raiding of commissary after flights is highly encouraged.

I have a stack of resumes from many willing pilots and will be in contact shortly.
---------- ADS -----------
 
Jack In The Box
Rank 4
Rank 4
Posts: 238
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:51 pm

Re: Sunwest Q400???

Post by Jack In The Box »

AirMail wrote:Thank you for all the ideas.
Rowdy wrote:Can I buy all the plates and charts too? Plus my own uniform? Where do I sign up?!
Rowdy, we will not be using charts and plates as they add unnecessary weight. All pilots will be under pressure to make it to their destinations regardless of weather. Plates would only undermine that probability.
Krimson wrote:I'll do it with no per diems if you hire me!!
Unfortunately we are not a fly by night operation (we have some day runs too!). As such we treat our pilots fairly and they are given on board meals of canned beans or canned cream corn. Raiding of commissary after flights is highly encouraged.

I have a stack of resumes from many willing pilots and will be in contact shortly.
Got any room for a Type Rated fellow for to jump ship for this irresistible chance to sell my soul? :D
---------- ADS -----------
 
User avatar
dashx
Rank (9)
Rank (9)
Posts: 1227
Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 11:51 am

Re: Sunwest Q400???

Post by dashx »

Sunwest recently acquired a Dash 8-202 S/N 536.

How has that been working out?

http://www.planespotters.net/Production ... ada%29.php

http://jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=6758315
---------- ADS -----------
 
Oxi
Rank 6
Rank 6
Posts: 493
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:33 pm

Re: Sunwest Q400???

Post by Oxi »

Has this plane arrived?
---------- ADS -----------
 
loopy
Rank 8
Rank 8
Posts: 769
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 7:59 am

Re: Sunwest Q400???

Post by loopy »

Standby for new ATIS message...
---------- ADS -----------
 
Post Reply

Return to “Employment Forum”